Friday, 24 May 2013

"From that Bundle"

Hello Blog friends, hope you are all well. 
Thank you for calling by today, I love that you take the time to do that.
I have not been crafting today, I have bust a Blood Vessel in my right eye.  It is not in any way sore , it just looks as though I have gone 3 rounds with Mike Tyson.   I am finding it very annoying, cant see that great out of it.  Once the blood starts to drain away it will be fine.  I have had this before, usually at a time of stress....................absolutely no stress at the moment.   Excitement maybe, only 7 more sleeps till Hazel and I go off on our holiday together, just the two of us.    A whole week of nothing to do and all day to do it.............fantastic. 
I told you all, I have done away with my "Bit Box" and making a determined effort to use as many of  my Bits as possible.
I have an A4 plastic box with no lid.  I am putting the bits in this during the week then it is sorted out at the end of each week to make what I can.   I will sell them quite cheaply at the Tearoom.  After all they are made from left over bits.  The rest of the bits "if any" will go in a box for the School.   This is just one of  the cards I made  yesterday before my eye started to bother me.


Today`s card 6 x 6 white card
Piece of stripped card Hunkydory from the Freebe in a magazine
Piece of pink card I had embossed
Pink spotted paper
Image was stamped 3 times on a piece of leftover white 160gsm paper.  I coloured in some of it, popped glue on other bits and sprinkled with glitter
Bits of  SB border
Ribbon and a triple bow topped with a pearl............done!!!

Thank you for popping in, if you have left a comment I really appreciate that, I do read them all.
That`s it for today

Patricia   xxx


Posted by Picasa

24 comments:

  1. love this pretty card Patricia, beautiful image and colours.
    hope your eye heals soon, my husband has had this a few time, looks really nasty, doesn't it
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope your sore eye heals up quickly Patricia, nasty thing and so irritating, you'll want bto rub it.
    Card is lovely, the border is beautiful, and I like your design. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Patricia. Hope your eye is much better before you go away. Take care! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Patricia. Sorry to hear about your eye. But what a beautiful card. A very eye catching design. Pardon the pun x Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia, hope your eye improves before you go on holiday, at least it does not hurt, you can wear subglasses to hide it. Another lovely card, you seem to pull them out of that box with ease. Hazel is nearly there with her blog. So looking forward to seeing her creations when she gets there.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must try to be a bit more self disciplined. My bit box is like Topsy - it just growed! And it does seem to be getting bigger, so I really must be strong and sort it! Another lovely card today Patricia. Love the stamp. Have a good day. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia I must admirer your determination with your bit box mine is now two drawers and a magazine rack!!! A gorgeous card really pretty! Have a fab weekend and I hope your eye gets better soon! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty Patricia love the image jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the image and pretty colours.
    I hope you eye is better soon
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Patricia. A lovely design and the bow looks fab.
    Hope your eye is better soon.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Patricia. Love the card, very pretty and like you, I love pink. Going by your example, I made a card frome my HUGE bit box yesterday. Very pleased with it so well done for showing us the way. Sorry to hear about your eye though and hope it clears up soon. Also hope we start getting some warm weather soon. In Essex yesterday morning it was 4degrees!Not much better today except brighter and not raining...yet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Patricia..love your design and fabulous
    border

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Patricia. Great resolution to use up all the bitty bits too. It certainly seems to be working. :) Hope your eye clears up soon.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card and all the more so because you used up some bits (amazing) luv it xx I hope your eye clears up soon and have a fabby Bank Holiday Weekend xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sunny today and washing out......hurrah !!!
    Poorly eye.....booooooooooooo !!!
    Holiday soon........hurrah !!!
    Very pretty card..............double hurrah !!!
    (the holiday would have got a double hurrah but its not me that's going)
    Hope the eye heals soon matey.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I thought that I had been following you but just happened to notice my photo wasn't on your list. I have pressed the buttons again just in case.
    Technology.........Grrrrrrrrrrr !!!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Patricia

    Late posting today! No excuse! Sorry! Your eye sounds awful hope it is less bloodshot before the holiday starts my love.

    I love your card it is gorgeous, so very pretty!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. evening Patricia, this is a really pretty card, love the image and colours..so sorry about your eye and hope it's all cleared up soon! I've started clearing and completely tidying my craft room today - ever wish you hadn't started something? I think your weekly box is a good idea and I may well follow your example! Hugs, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Patricia, Love the colours & fabulous border... I hope your eye settles soon...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Patricia, I hope your eye returns to normal pretty soon, I have had that happen before once, and it really does look sore and awful but in fact isn't.
    I so love your 'bit box' cards, this one is beautiful, loving the stamping, and the triple bow is gorgeous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry I missed this card yesterday. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Patricia,
    i love this card. The pink and white colorcombo is great. The Stamp is simply great also.

    Wish you a lovely Sunday.
    Lots of Love, Dunja xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card today Patricia and really liking your Recent CAS cards!xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is beautiful! Hope that eye of yours is a little better today! Sending hugs!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete