Monday, 6 May 2013

"How reduce your Bit Box"

Hello friends, I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.   I know some of you had lovely weather, we  had some nice dry weather but still very, very cold.  There is even fresh snow on the hills I see out of my kitchen window.  
Thank you for calling by today, I enjoy when you come to visit.  
A few of you commented that they would like to have a "root" through my "Bit Box" you are more than welcome.  Although I am not keeping that much in it these days.   I have started something new, when I finish creating or playing, I leave everything in a bundle.   I then go through the bundle,  see how many cards I can make from what is there, it is truly amazing what you can make.    Most of the "bit" cards I make are going along to the Tearoom where I sell them quite cheap.  They are selling well which makes me feel good as the money is truly extra.   Those bits would have gone in my "Bit Box" or along to the school.
Here is a couple of the latest cards, there were more but I did not bother to  photograph them.


Base cards approx 4 x 4 cards using up strips of  Teal card that I used as Easel Cards 
Die Cuts that I had cut and not used or some bits of card that "fitted" a Die
I am not a Stamper but was playing with stamps I got Free in a Magazine they are Jane Nesterenko Stamps
Every piece that I used would normally have gone in the Bit Box

So there you go one way to reduce the amount in your Bit Boxes

That`s it for today
Thank you for stopping I really appreciate that you did
Till next time

Patricia  xxx

28 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, what lovely cards amazing to think they have been put together from just little bits. Ah, but you need to be able to see the potential the in them, that's the artistic talent.
    Love the stamp you've used, love them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly inspirational Patricia, love them.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautifully created cards. Patricia. I love your floral stamping! You should do more!
    The weather here today has been beautiful. We've had to wait almost nine months for it though. Hope you have some warm sunshine soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous makes Patricia. I will need to try that. Hugs Rita. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have had beautiful warm weather today, had our walk with only t-shirts on..well trousers too....lol
    Great cards Patricia, its amazing what we have in our bit box. I seem to keep filling mine to overflow and never remember to use any of it.
    Huge hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. two gorgeous cards with pretty design.
    hugs to you.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely cards, very pretty flower images.

    regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia, well one inusing up your " bits ". I too seem to have amassed quite a lot after trying out my new "toys". Your cards are lovely and nice to hear your sales at the tearoom are going well. That stamp look interesting, it lovely to get freebies you can use.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous Patricia. I love the images. The designs and delicate colours are beautiful
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. more beautiful cards from your bit box Patricia.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are great bitty box cards stunning .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two pretty cards Patricia. Love the die cuts! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two lovely cards Patricia love your images
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia, what lovely little cards made from your bit box. I agree with Kate you need to be able to see the potential in them to make such great creations and that's where I fail but you have given me inspiration to have a go. Have an enjoyable Monday, Christine H xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry Patricia, meant an enjoyable Tuesday but hope you had a lovely Monday, Christine H xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are gorgeous Patricia just love your floral designs and how yov've coloured them

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning Patricia, Great tips and great cards, I'm going to try to keep the off-cuts in a bundle, as they will already be colour-matched, great tips Patricia.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Patricia

    Gorgeous use of your left-overs. These are super cute and lovely!

    Hope you have a good week and enjoyed the bank holiday break.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning sweetie these are just gorgeous hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What beautiful 'bit box' cards xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great tips...thanks for sharing
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  22. They are both gorgeous Patricia. The image looks great and I love the design and colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous cards Patricia. the image & sentiment are Beautiful, I can see why they sell... Beautiful work... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great little cards. I must have a root through my box - it is getting out of hand!! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful cards Patricia. I am going to have to use up some of my bits as there is now a small mountain gathered up.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Back again!!!!! Oh Wow these cards I gorgeous! I love the heart die frame!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Two gorgeous little cards Patricia, love all those dies. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Patricia, I'm having a late night catch up! These are two gorgeous cards, fabulous use of some of your 'bits', Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete