Tuesday, 14 May 2013

"More Boxes"

Hello Blog friends, hope you are all well, if you are a little under the weather I send you some gentle (((((HUGS))))) 
Thank you so much for calling by today I love that you take the time out of your busy day to come visit me.
Welcome to my new follower Kat, thank you so much for choosing to join me on my crafty journey.  I hope you enjoy what you see when you come to visit.


Today`s offering is another selection of "boxes" for the Tearoom.  Sorry! about the glare...... as hard as I tried I could not get a shot where the light did`nt reflect off some of the Acetate
I love making boxes and for some reason people like to buy little boxes.  I have sold so many at the Tearoom it is amazing

All boxes are made using a selection of SB Dies
Two outside ones a SB Die from a Kit by Becca Feekan at Amazing Paper Grace
Second Right is a SB Die by Sue Wilson
Second left is SB Lacy Squares Die
Bows a mixture of Organza, American Seam Binding and double sided Satin Ribbon all from my ribbon collection
Bases are all plain card stock, about one and half inches deep.   Lids are made from Bits left over from other projects with acetate insets

I really appreciate that you pop by and leave all your lovely comments, I do read them all
That`s it for today, bye till next time

Patricia   xxx




Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

  1. wow Patricia, these are totally gorgeous box`s, no wonder they go like hotcake
    love the way you decorated them
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous boxes Patricia, all so different, no wonder they sell so well, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous little boxes, Patricia! People will buy them because they're unique, and they're lovely to present a little gift, chocolate or jewellery in x

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so cute...At first I thought that they were little picture frames...I wonder how is your tearoom?
    keep in touch
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Patricia, I also thought you had made little picture frames or mirrors what a lovely display
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All such pretty little boxes Patricia. No wonder they sell well. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all so pretty Patricia, as Sasha says, totally unique. Happy you are doing well with the tearoom sales, it was a good idea.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Patricia, the boxes are lovely - really pretty and feminine! Have a fabulous day!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These really are very beautiful. I love the designs and colours and can easily see why they are so popular.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Bxs like the way you have blinged them up.Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are stunning Patricia! Who could resist buying one they are just gorgeous!
    Christine H xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Patricia, Loving your little boxes, beautifully embellished, no wonder the customers love then in the tearoom, they're gorgeous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are very pretty little boxes Patricia.
    Have a lovely day
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a clever lady you are - such cute little boxes xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia,
    fabulous little boxes. I can see why they are so popular.
    Love all the designs and dies used in them.
    I keep wanting more dies, but my hubby is on a no spend for the next few months thing again.lol.
    Still I must make use of the ones I have, I suppose, Boo Hoo. lol.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. these little boxes are gorgeous Patricia, you are so clever - hugs Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love those sweet little boxes Patricia. I'm not surprised lots of people buy them. I think most of us have a bit of a Magpie in us.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super boxes Patricia, I'm not surprised they sell really well - gorgeous! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are gorgeous boxes Patricia! Love all the ribbon bows on them!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love these gorgeous boxes Patricia and I'm not surprised they sell so well. Carol x

    ReplyDelete