Sunday, 19 May 2013

"New Baby"

Hello  my friends how are you all??  Tomorrow sees the start of yet another new week.  
Will we ever see some summer it really seems to be eluding us, I fear we might never see it.
Thank you for taking time to come visit me, I love reading the comments you leave.
Welcome to my new follower Ira ..........thank you so much for joining me.   
Have you had a look at Ira`s Blog??? if not please pop over and have a look she makes some absolutely amazing 3D things.
The boys were here for tea Saturday and a sleepover.   It was pouring rain so no trip out on our bikes as we had planned for today.   Thomas and Grandpa spent their time up at the Railway.  Robert and I played with paper and pens.  He is better at colouring in than me.  He went off home with his pictures which I forgot to photograph, they were jolly good.  I let him use my "special" pens as he calls them, a mixture of Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs
Tomorrow once I get my cleaning regime complete I have to go to Tesco to stock up once again.

 Today`s card is a very quick and plain one.  Plain and simple was the request, very quick as the person phoned in the morning, said she would pop along and collect it after lunch.  When she came to collect it I did tell her that in future I would really need more time to make a card.  


Base card approx 5 x 7 white card stock
Pink card
Pink spotty paper printed from a Rob Adams CD, border punched using a Martha Stewart Punch
Sentiment computer generated, cut out and mounted on pink card
I have a load of these crocheted flowers, I make them while watching the TV
Used one of them,  pearls and a corner Die cut to finish it off

Thank you for popping in I really appreciate it
That`s it for today

Patricia   xxx




Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the design and your crochet flower looks beautiful.
    It sounds like you have had a lovely weekend with your Grandsons and I bet they really enjoy being spending time with you.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Patricia. Great little flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may have been quick and simple Patricia, but it's gorgeous non the less. Love the crocheted flower. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good heavens! Patricia! Half a days notice to make a card for someone. You did a brilliant job! And your sweet crochet flower finishes it off perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Patricia, lovely card even although you hadn't much time. I do like the little crochet flower, must learn how to do these, have a good day even if going to Tesco, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice and simple but effective none the less. The little flower is great. Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Lovely card Patricia, very pretty indeed! Carole Z

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such short notice Patricia and you came up trumps! Susan x

    ReplyDelete

  9. Good morning Big sis, glad you posted a baby card it's reminded me to warn you for an order of 6 baby cards that Tammy asked me to give you.

    Love the simpleness of this one, oh and at least Tammy's order is mainly not needed for a few weeks.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia, A lovely card for the new baby, you are amazing, it would have taken me half a day to think about what to put on the card, let alone make it !!! ha ha. I had to chuckle at Hazel's post above, she's giving you a lot more notice, better get creating Patricia.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Patricia

    What a lovely card you know sometimes less is more and in this case you got the balance just right I think!

    And it would seem from your Sis you are on a roll with the baby theme!! I know what you mean about people giving short notice. I had a friend who would give me a challenging commission only to add 'All right if I collect tomorrow'!!!! They have no idea that inspiration doesn't just drop in off the ceiling (well not in my case, I like a few days to plan and think things through) and that cards just don't miraculously appear and of course we do not want to turn down the work so we make a rod for our own back! You were right to warn her for the future. :)

    Just been on Ang (Mrs Duck's)thanks for supporting us both.I had to laugh at your comment about the followers box! 'It just appeared' you obviously have higher links than I. I had to go an find mine it was hiding! LOL!

    Have a good day you have brightened mine!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty quick card Patricia and the little flower is perfect! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very pretty cas card Patricia.
    HAve a lovely day
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A luvly and pretty card and well done for creating it 'on the hoof' so to speak - I would have gone into a flat spin panic xx Well Done xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia,
    congrats to you. On making such a wonderful card in such a short time. When I'm put on the spot like that my mojo goes and does a walkies. lol.
    I agree are we never going to get a summer.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patricia, thank you so much for your warm welcome, how very sweet of you! Sounds like you all had a great weekend! Your card looks lovely, really pretty in pink, love that great flower! Hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Patricia, love the pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Patricia! I don't know how you do it in such short time! Ooooh Donna (above me) is one of my DT Buddies! How fab it that!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful card Patricia, well I could not have created a card at such short notice, well done you
    pam

    ReplyDelete