Wednesday, 8 May 2013

"Plain and Simple"

Hello all, hope you have had a good day.
Thank you for all your lovely comments on my work,  I am so delighted that you take time to come visit and leave your comments.   
Welcome to Claire my latest follower, thank you very much to joining us here, love the photo.  
We had a beautiful day yesterday there was even a heat in the sun.    What did we get today??? rain, rain and even more rain!!!  
Met Hazel this morning ........well we had to catch up on the chat we missed on Monday...........!!!!!
We met up with another two friends and Oh! Man! did we chat!!!   It`s Good to Talk....so they say, we all  went our separate ways with a smile on our faces so that has to be a good thing.



 Today`s card is plain and simple
Base card 5 x 7 white card stock
Pink card I pierced round the edge
Paler pink card, I very slightly distressed the edges
I inked my SB Paisley embossing folder with TH Old Paper Distress Ink using my Brayer
Popped white card in and ran that though my GC
Piece of lace from my box tied in a 5 loop bow on my Homemade Bow Maker 
Added a gem thingy I found in my box
Lace across the front of the card with a stamped greeting on card pieces I cut into a Fish Tail

That`s it for today
Thank you for sopping by I really appreciate it
 Will be back soon

Patricia  xxx

Posted by Picasa

21 comments:

  1. Beautifully embossed, Patricia. Love your inking and the colour. Really pretty fussy lace bow, too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning Patricia so elegant.Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your embossing Patricia makes for an elegant card
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful card Patricia, lovely embossing and a fabulous lace bow. Love the simplicity of it, have a lovely day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Ptricia. I haven't had much luck with inking my embossing folders. I guess I need more practice. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Patricia. The embossing looks wonderful and I love the delicate colours
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Patricia, love the paisley embossed panel it looks really pretty in the pale pink! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Patricia. Love the clean and simple look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a pretty simply card Patricia, love the embossing and lace bow
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia

    You say plain and simple .. .. I say simply beautiful.

    Such a pretty lace bow.

    Pleased you had a lovely catch up with Hazel and your friends. Me and my Sis can talk for England!!

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully done Patricia, love the embossing folder and the inking is perfect.
    Christine H xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning sweetie this is really beautiful huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Patricia, love the layout. I haven't tried inking my folders yet so may have a go soon, I haven't got a brayer yet. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabby card yet again xx luv the emboss folder but I must admit that paisley is one of my favourite designs xx hope the weather is a bit better for you today - it is very mixed here xx Gail T xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this Patricia, it's beautiful. Your embossing looks fabulous, must try inking my folders! Hope you've better weather today. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Patricia. Very pretty embossing.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great embossed panel and I liked how you distressed it...and that bow is gorgeous
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so pretty Patricia, love the bow.
    Glad you had a good time...chatting :) its good for the soul isn't it.
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Patricia...love your embossing folder

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderfully embossed card Patricia, looks very elegant! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, take care, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Patricia, love the very pretty embossing.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete