Sunday, 12 May 2013

"Robert`s been in the Bit Bag"

Hello just a quick post, I thought I would let you see what a 6 years old can manage from the school Bit Bag.
The boys came along and found me up to my eyeballs in Bits of Card and Paper.
Thomas went off with Grandpa but Robert stayed with me.  His eyes were wide with amazement when he saw the "stuff".  " Can I just stay and play with you Granny" well what can you say.  I told him I was trying to get all my crafty stuffy tidy and there was a bag of bits to take to school.   "I will have a look in that and see what I can make, is that OK?"  I left him to it and this is one of his cards.   The only bit I did was help stick on the buttons we used the Hot Glue Gun for them.



I had just finished a House Mouse card with some Faux Stitching which he spotted and had to do some on his card.  

That`s it,  thank you for popping in, just thought I would show you an offering from a "Crafter in the Making". 
Have a Great Weekend

Patricia   xxx

  
Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

  1. Definitely got your artistic streak Patricia. A lovely card Robert and well done. Hugs Rita xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look to your laurels Patricia. Young whippersnappers at your heels here! Great card Robert. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Robert it's a great card! I can see you are going to have to watch your stash!! TFS.

    Happy Crafting
    Heather Rogers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Robert you'll soon be giving Granny a run for her money
    jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Robert watch out he won`t be going to the bit box soon will be going to your stash .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful, Robert certainly has a good eye for design and colour matching.
    I hope you have a good Sunday
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card Robert, I love all the layers you have used and your faux stitching. Thank you for sharing this card Patricia. Hope you don't get such bad weather today. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Robert -he certainly has inherited the artistic trait, you'd better watch out! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Robert, love your design, especially the faux stitching, great papers and design.
    Oh Gran, watch out designer in the making. Wonderful that Robert wants to be creative.
    Enjoy your Sunday, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Robert what a fabulous card, you are definitely a talented crafter. Watch out Patricia!
    Have a lovely Sunday, Christine H xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Robert...Love your design & great idea to use the buttons... Grandma will have to watch out... your card is Beautiful!! Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous, Robert! I love your choice of papers and how you set them out. Fab faux stitching and buttons! Keep up the good work! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful and unique card shows great potential especially as it was all made from your 'bit box' xx GailTxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great to see a crafter in the making. Fab card Robert, keep it up!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful card Robert, love the fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Look out Gran, your grandson is now taking over. Beautiful card Robert you have made great use of the "bits".

    Great job.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. well done Robert, you have made a great card, love your design
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well done Robert, you've made a lovely card with granny's bits. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Robert

    What a great little cardmaker you are!!

    I hope we get to see more of your work. You are very artistic!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete