Friday, 17 May 2013

"Some more Roses"

Hello and welcome to my little corner of Blogland.   What a large and wonderful place it is. 
Sorry if I have missed commenting on any of your Blogs these past few days....................where has the time gone???   I have not had that much to do but I seem to be taking longer than ever to do it.
Pearl has been here a few times this week she is very down.  Her house is coming on, they have done so much work in it.  It has almost been like building a new house.   Pearl has a very old cottage and they had to strip it right back to the external walls and start again.   Elaine has not been too good this week either so I have had to cope with her as well.    Thursday evening is Elaine`s stay out late evening.  She comes and stays till after midnight and I know I will have tears to cope with tonight.   I am making a sign for over the front door  "Patricia`s Counselling Corner"    
I am so pleased they feel they can come and talk to me, not a lot I can do to help other than listen.  If that helps then I am happy to do it.
Right enough of my woes.


Today`s card is approx 5 x 7 Centura Pearl card stock
Dark green card
Piece  of leftover backing paper from that well used Rob Adams CD
SB Die cut that was in the box stamped with a free stamp from a magazine
Roses SB Blossom Five Die 
Foliage is a Memory Box Die

Thank you for taking time to come visit I really appreciate it
That`s it for today
Bye till next time

Patricia   xxx



Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

  1. I never tire of seeing your roses, Patricia. Such a lovely card! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stunning ,I tried one of your cards the other day will post when I have taken pic but mine is not as good as yours .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card! Very elegant and I love the roses! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Patricia.

    Gorgeous roses - as usual. I love the simplicity of the message in the die. By the way you're not off your trolley or if you are then I will be joining you. A couple of times I know for a fact I have left comments on a blog but when I look again they are not there. Then I realised what I had done I got to the end of the message and clicked "close box" instead of "publish"!! I prefer to think that my mind is not working quite as fast as my fingers!! LOL! Better than the alternative anyway.

    Have a good day. Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely card Patricia, simple and elegant in design but at the same time it really 'pops'. I love the white roses. Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Patricia, I know what you mean about 'time flies', I have exactly that same predicament ha ha. I 'feel' for Pearl and her house, it has been such a long time for her, and Elaine sounds to be quite down too, my heart goes out to them both, they are lucky to have you to give them your 'ear'.
    Your card today is beautiful, I never tire of seeing your creations, especially your flowers.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Patricia, I love it's simplicity, and of course your roses are wonderful. I've not tried again to use my flower die after the disaster of my last attempt, have a good day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Patricia, enlarge your image and those roses just sing to me, absolutely beautiful! Your card is stunning! You are a wonderful friend to Pearl and Elaine, they know you are there for them and believe me that means a lot. Have a lovely day. Christine H xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia,
    super card as always, and those roses are, as usual so superb. I love that foliage die.
    Your right about the time it does seem to fly by. I don't seem to get half as much crafting and blogging done as I used to. It's all these mundane things that get in the way, such as washing, ironing, and all those other boring chores. I'd much rather be crafting. lol. Now there is also the garden to contend with too, at least in the winter months you didn't have to worry too much about it.
    Well that's my little moan for the day off my chest. lol.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Patricia! When I see your roses I really need to practice some more the two I did look rather pathetic in comparison! I am hoping to get some blue wool and do the bootees for a DT card I need to get done - fingers crossed! Hope they turn out better than the flowers lol! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning Patricia. What a beautiful card. The roses are simply stunning and makes it a very special card. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another luvly card and I really do luv the floral blossom five flowers xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Patricia, I love the background and your roses are sensational!!!
    Thank you so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me ;D I was stressing a bit but I'm gradually getting around to folks, what a lovely bunch crafters are!!! Hugs Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Patricia. The flowers are just stunning and the die cuts are really pretty, very delicate.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful card Patricia,love your papers and beautiful flowers
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so elegant Patricia, your roses are always gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. UUU!!! the flowers are Superbe!. I love everything of this card
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete