Sunday, 12 May 2013

"With Love"

Hello and welcome to my little corner of Blogland.    Thank you so much for popping in 
Today started nice but as usual by early afternoon it was once again raining.

Today`s card is rather bright and will not actually be used unless I give it to John for his birthday at the end of the month.   Oh! I really very much doubt that it is rather PINK  for a mans card.  Even for John, who I know would accept it without blinking an eye..................cause he got it from little old ME!!!
I do not make such bright cards, that piece of Hot Pink card was in the bundle of bits and was crying out to be used and I wanted to experiment with the Dies.
The Die is one from the Tattered Lace collection by Stephanie Weightman.   Although there are a few dies within each design set, some of the layers are so thin and fragile I would never use them individually.


 Base card aprox 6 x 6
 I cut out the heart using SB Classic Hearts
I cut out the Tattered Lace Heart twice.  Stuck one on the base card, the other I attached only in the centre and left it free elsewhere.  The With love I cut in Pink and attached so that it is floating  across the centre
The card is lined with a piece of white card 
I attached bits that were left along the bottom.   Now that I see the photo I will have to stick a tiny Butterfly or gem on that join.  Maybe not as I think the whole thing will be destined for the re-cycling
Funny how you don`t notice things till they are right there in front of you on the screen

That`s it for today 

Thank you for taking time to visit and for all your lovely comments I really appreciate each and every one
Till next time, be good

Patricia   xxx

Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Patricia. I have never seen those dies before and they look really stunning. Hugs Rita xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Patricia, love how you've used the dies. I have stopped and looked at these dies, but have resisted them as they seen quite fussy, but I love your card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is gorgeous Patricia. The gorgeous die cuts look fabulous on the hot pink background.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a gorgeous design Patricia and would make a lovely wedding/engagement card. I've resisted buying any of these dies so far!! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh La La Patricia, what a fabulous design. The dies are gorgeous.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card I have look at these dies but I have said no to my self loads of times sitting on Hands as I have enough SB more than I can use but they will all work one time HA HA.Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Patricia love that heart die
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Patricia, I have looked at those dies but so far none have dropped in my basket (maybe the magnets are starting to fail, lol).I expect the shoe will find it's way to my door at some point. Most unusual of me to be so slow. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Patricia. Have not bought any of these dies yet but I am going to have to take a closer look at them as this heart die is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia

    Love the card! Gorgeous colour perhaps not for hubby though! LOL!

    Happy Crafting
    Heather Rogers xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia

    Well I found the heart on your lovely creation super easily!! LOL!!!

    This would be perfect for lots of romantic occasions.

    So many beautiful dies on the market at the moment .. .. and I have hardly progressed passed the standard nestie shapes.

    Oh for a bigger crafty spend purse!!! LOL!!!

    Hope you have a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Patricia, probably not for hubby, but mine's the same if it's from me he would just love it (though he always gets something very special!). I have seen these dies but they look so intricate I haven't ventured to buying any, as I hardly ever use the more fiddly dies I have! Carole Z

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks great Patricia. I too have looked at the dies but decided no - so far!! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Patricia, A super card today, hot pink and white, wow, but I think it would be brilliant used matted onto a much bigger base card and with your usual gorgeous bows and beautiful flowers, don't re-cycle it !!!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think this card is luvly and if you hadn't pointed out the join I really don't think I would have noticed it but I think a luvly flutterbye would finish it perfectly and defo not for the recycle bin xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Patricia. I love the dies, so pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is really beautiful, Patricia. I love your intricate heart and pretty border x

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW, Stunning card Patricia, Love that heart die.. so delicate & beautiful...I love the hot pink/red... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia:
    love love that die...thanks for sharing it, I did not know about this company, I will be checking it out...well it is not like I need another die :)
    this card is perfect for valentine's
    keep in touch
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your gorgeous card Patricia

    Anne

    ReplyDelete