Sunday, 30 June 2013

"Almost White on White"

Hello Blog friends, hope you have had a good weekend.
Well almost the start of yet another week, where are they all going??
Weather here over the weekend was dry but cold and windy, even had the heating on the other evening.   One thing I will never ever scrimp on is warmth.  I could stop buying "crafty things" if  I needed to spend the money on heat, difficult but I would do it.  
Nothing exciting here, the boys are still away enjoying themselves.  They started off by flying from Glasgow to Philadelphia where they spent a coulpe of days.  Train up to New York for 4 days  they flew from there Saturday and are now in California.  Picked up a Hire Car at the Airport and headed for friends where they will base themselves and be off travelling every day.


My card is almost all white
Base card approx 5 x 7
A piece of textured card cut slightly smaller and attached
A piece of the same card running in the opposite direction mounted onto white card
Memory Box Die cuts plus a little bit of a SB border I found in by Die Cuts Box
I touched the centre of the flowers with Squeezed Lemonade Ink on a Paintbrush
SB Butterfies also from my Die Cuts Box
Some Pearls from my stash

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for calling by I really appreaciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx
 

 





Posted by Picasa

24 comments:

  1. beautiful white on white card Patricia, one of my favourite memory box flower dies and SB butterfly, lovely design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Patricia, I love the design with the wonderful dies, and that little touch of colour is brilliant, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Patricia, I love the elegant design and beautiful die cuts.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Patricia. That flower die is so pretty.
    No more heating in this house until at least October! I snuggle under my Shaun the Sheep fleecey blanket if it gets nippy but haven't needed to just yet.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Patricia. The white on white is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the dies from memorybox and you have created a beautiful and elegant card.
    i love this die and it is wonderful to have this one and you can ues it for many things.
    hugs to you.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great one. My all time favourite is white on white for, well, anything!
    Also thanks for your kind comment Patricia on my feeble attempt at making a rose lol. I need more practice but at least I've started.
    Cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia

    Stunning card! Great use of the the die and I love just white cards! I will not scrimp on warmth it has tobe warm for me!!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Patricia loving your flowers and butterfly
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and luv the touch of colour to the flowers - fabby xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, very elegant. Its been chilly here in Southport recently-so much for summer!

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning sweetie, this is simply stunning, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Patricia, Wow !! I love this card, what a beautiful effect with the lined textured card going in opposite directions, really lovely, and the memory box flower die-cuts are gorgeous. Love it !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx
    PS It's been cold and windy and rainy here, and today is looking the same, bring back summer sunshine ha ha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patricia

      You know I think you and I know each other!! I used to live in Preston when I think we knew each other!But I don't know how to get in touch to see if I am right!

      Crafty Hugs
      Heather xx

      Delete
  14. Gorgeous wow card Patricia. The die cuts look so pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia,
    another of your fabulously superb cards. Love the background card is that embossed or is it already on the card? Great detailing as usual.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patricia,
    it's me again. Scrap that question about the card. I have just gone back and re read your instructions. Don't know how I missed it the first time. It's my darn eyes playing up.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely Stunning Patricia. Great holiday the family are having, sounds like fun. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a stunning white on white card, Patricia. Your embellishing looks beautiful!
    I hope you and Hazel had a fabulous holiday.....sorry for my lack of blogging, but there's been a lot going on in our family, and I just haven't been able to get back into things until now xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. yep! me too love to be warm especially in the evenings.
    Love the card, I adore W/W and this is is beautiful.
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely stunning card Patricia, I love all the details, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Must admit we have lit the woodburner a time or two Patricia. I don't care whether it is summer or not - if I'm cold then I'm cold!!! Very elegant card today. Definitely one for me!! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the hint of colour you've used on this WOW card Patricia. Carol x

    ReplyDelete