Monday, 10 June 2013

"Another Box"

Hello Blog friends, how are you all?  Yet another new week where are they all going??

Today I have one of Christina`s Origami boxes.
Have you tried making one??  they are actually very easy once you get the hang of it.  Pop over to "Card-making-magic.com".    On the left of the screen there is a list of  Video Tutorials for lots of brilliant projects.  Click on that link, scroll down and you will find 2 long list under Card Making Tutorials.   Down the left hand list 4th from the bottom you will find the Origami Box Video Turorial.   Christina does lots of other fantastic work, all so beautiful.   You are sure to find something there you will want to make.
I needed a box for a little gift and this size is just perfect.


For the base of the box you need a 12 x 12 sheet of Scrapbooking paper of a reasonable thickness.  I used a sheet from a Tilda Paper Stack.
Lace, ribbon and some pearls for decoration.
For the Lid of the box, Roses and Butterflies I used bits from the same stack I had left over from other projects.
A few leaves cut using a Crealies Die

I love making these boxes and hope to do a class at the Tearoom making them
You do need endless patience when teaching people to do these
Robert and Hubby have both done one of them with me.  If Hubby can do it anyone can do it, he certainly is not a crafter.   Robert managed very well and he is only 6.

That`s it for today, thank you so much for calling in.
I love that you take the time to pop in to see what I have been up to.  If I can inspire just one person to have a go at something they have seen on my Blog that makes me very happy 
Bye till next time

Patricia   xxx




.

Posted by Picasa

22 comments:

  1. This is stunning Patricia. Such a wonderful design and decorated so beautifully. I keep meaning to try to make one of these, thank you for the link to the tutorial
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful origami box Patricia, I've made quite a few of these and they're perfect for small gifts.
    Cheers, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried these boxes after you previously posted a box and find the tutorial so easy to follow and the boxes are so useful. You decorate them so beautifully and they would be great for a class.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful box Patricia and such beautiful flowers
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Patricia, These boxes are so gorgeous, and you have embellished them so beautifully. I must have a go, pity I don't live near the Tearoom, I would love the class, ha ha.
    lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous box Patricia. It would need to be a really special pressie to match its wrapping!
    If you can make a stick shaped one, that would be great lol ! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely delightful creation Patricia, love the gorgeous topping. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic little box Patricia and beautifully decorated. When my time is not taken up so much with my little Cavalier puppy I might be able to get back to some serious crafting and would definitely like to give this a try. Thank you for the link to the tutorial. Have a little card 'work in progress' - keep picking it up and putting it down - using card etc. from my bit box which was inspired by you so thank you for that, when I'll finish it heaven knows. Have a lovely day. xx Christine H

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Patricia. Your boxes are always so amazing. The decoration on this one is absolutely stunning. Thanks to you I have made quite a lot of those boxes all ready for decorating. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning sweetie...

    This is gorgeous...

    Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous - what a lucky recipient xx I will defo 'pop' over to that blog and 'suss' it out xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Just love these boxes Patricia and you have embellished it beautifully

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia
    Well I have finally got round to commenting. Things are always hard for mon - wed for me cramming everything in while the children are amused. I love your pretty box and thanks for the link to the tutorial very helpful! You have decorated it beautifully.

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia,
    such a superb box, with superb roses on it too.
    I think I will be accessing the link to this tutorial and have a go myself. Thank you.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning Patricia, I so love all the pretty detail on it.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello from sunny Iceland, ha ha!,
    Gorgeous little bx Patricia, looks complicated. Beautiful papers and those flowers are wonderful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do love these boxes Patricia and once I have made one I always want to do more. This one is really pretty and the lace is gorgeous. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these boxes too, haven't made one in ages though...yours is stunning, I love the way you've decorated it, all the gorgeous details! Carole Z XX

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the box Patricia and the flowers are fabulous.... can just see it filled with choccies Mmmm Mmmm !! Thank you so much for passing on the link to my tutorial and also to the ladies who have popped over there to see it.... It is much appreciated xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. another beautiful box Patricia, love your embellishments, must have a go one day at making one
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. Goodness, such a fabulous box this is Patricia! Love the abundance of flowers, make such superb adornments. Well done! Hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Wow Wow!!! This is sooooooo gorgeous Patricia! Love all the flowers, the lace, the ribbon, the papers, the butterflies, Everything!!!!!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete