Tuesday, 11 June 2013

"Cross Stitching"

Hello and welcome to my little corner of Blogland.
Today`s  card is one I took along for my cabinet at the Tearoom this morning.  I have sold a few House Mouse themed cards along there.
I was along at the Tearoom this morning doing an "Open Day" to let people see all the different kinds classes that are being held in the Craft Workshop.  I am tiered this evening, we were busy, after talking to people we have decided  not to start any serious Card Making classes till end of August.  Our schools go back then, all the Granny`s will be finished with childcare duties.  Holidays will be over and some mums will be free with their wee ones going off to school for the first time.


Base card Centura Pearl
Papers printed from a Rob Adam`s CD,  Printable Gingham, Polka Dot and Tartan Backing Papers.  I use that CD more than any just for those simple baking papers.
Did some quick Faux stitching
Image coloured with Promarkers, I added some Die Cut sewing bits.  Made little hanks of thread using some of my Cross Stitch Threads which are all DMC.  After I did that and they were well stuck I had this "Copyright" thought.......................I really think it should be OK.

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate that you take time to look at what I do and leave all your lovely comments.  I do read each and every one.
Bye, till next time


Patricia    xxxx



Posted by Picasa

23 comments:

  1. OOOh Patricia, such an adorable card, love this image and your embellishments are beautiful, all tie in to make a fabulous layout.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Patricia. I love the house mouse too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Patricia. I love that cute image, beautiful colouring and such fabulous detailing. The faux stitching works so well with the design
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia, house mouse stamps are gorgeous and you card is lovely. Such detail, love the faux stitching and embelishments.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Patricia love that image and layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely Patricia. The embellishments and faux stitching are great. I won some house mouse decoupage sheets last month so I must get them out and have a go with them. The house mouse cards are always so cute. Have a good day. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUpercute card Patricia! Love the sewing theme, your faux stitches look wonderful as does the thimble, such a fab embellishment! Hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Patricia. So cute and great job with the colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Patricia you must have worked for hours on this it is so well put together. You have excelled yourself today. Anyone would be so pleased to get this. I wish I could come to a class but I think we would end up nattering too much ROFL!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW the embellishments are so cute, love the foil paper and the thread is a gorgeous idea
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Patricia, I love this card, all the elements tie is so well together, and the focal image really looks like cross-stitch, absolutely lovely.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Patricia love the image which you have coloured beautifully

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Greetings from an almost sunny iceland, beautiful card, I love all the little sewing embellishments and the wonderful image. Great design and colours, have a grey day, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card, great colouring and I think your embellishments are great. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card Patricia. Love the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful card with lovely embellies and a cute image. The faux stickes look great as well. A fab card. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous - luv the sewing die cuts (not seen these before) xx not surprised these are popular at the tea-rooms and lucky people who will be able to attend your workshops xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooooooo love House Mouse! This is stunning Patricia! Love all the little touches you have given it!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card Patricia. the house mouse is so sweet and I love the sewing die cuts.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love house mouse cards Patricia, your card is Gorgeous.. Love the colours & great design...Beautiful embellishments too... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card. Love the image. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Patricia,
    what a superb card. Love the house mouse image. So superbly coloured to.
    I love my new E bosser it is just fabulous to work with.
    Spellbinders are sending me a new handle free of charge soon too.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Patricia, I seem to have somehow missed a day of blog hopping this week! This card is gorgeous, I do love House Mouse, just got the new CD and it's fab! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete