Wednesday, 19 June 2013

"More Gift Bags"

Hello Blog friends, sorry I went missing yesterday.
Life and orders have got in the way of "playing" with paper.   
Thank you for popping in I really love that you take time to do that and for all your lovely comments.
We had the boys Monday evening for tea, then again Tuesday for tea and a sleepover.  Had to get them up and out to school this morning.  They were absolutely no bother it is just not part of my normal routine.  I know I suffer a bit of OCD, it put me a bit off my stride today.  Back to normal now, if there is any normal in this house.
A few of you mentioned a "Tutorial" for the Gift Bag.  Now!! being a complete "Numpty" as far as computers are concerned there is no way I have the capability of putting the Tutorial on the side bar or header of my Blog.  If you want it you will have to scroll back to  find it on the 4th November 2012.  It is there in pictures, I feel it is quite straight forward.   A few of my followers made them back in November.  They are great bags for holding "Mini" products for a gift.


Here are a few that are work in progress.  Once they are finished I will show you them again.
Hazel asked me to do some boxes of small cards for Teachers Gifts, I am doing them as well at the moment.  Just delivered a Silver Wedding Anniversary Card which the customer was delighted with..............Guess what....................yep!! I forgot to photograph it.  I do that all the time when I do orders.  Never mind hopefully I will have something to show you over the next few days.

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by, I really appreciate that you take time to do that.  
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx

  
Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, you have been busy with your gift bags, but they are gorgeous! I'm the same about forgetting to photograph some of my orders...oops! Hugs, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Patricia! Very very busy again so may go quiet! ;-)
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia. Isn't it inconvenient when real life interferes with our craft time.
    Will have a look at your previous tutorial as the bags are fab. Get your bracket borders out and give em an airing! Have been playing with them again today.
    Night night. Be good and if you can't, blame Hazel! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good so far, I love those papers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Bags. I did a few for Christmas after you kindly gave us the tutorial Patricia and they were so easy to make. I think I spent longer decorating them. It's lovely when people love your cards and give you orders. Take Care. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous little gift bags, love the shape of them and the lovely colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What unique and creative gift bags Patricia,,,,,,,,love them.Thanks for your comment at mayshappydaze about my "Vintage Flowers & butterflies Cs" .Please visit my blog /Store and feel free to ask me your favorite product from all my stuff for free, email me to nicecrane@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I made these bags after seeing them last year and they are so beautiful. You as usual have decorated them beautifully.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are lovely Patricia such a great idea
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia, I hope you are back in 'Patricia' mode today, I am the same if anything happens to change my 'routine' ha ha, aren't we funny peeps.
    I'm so grateful for you reminding us of the date of the tutorial for your gorgeous gift bags, these look gorgeous, as always. Have a lovely day.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tutorial certainly was easy to follow Patricia. If I am in a hurry to get something in the post I often forget to take a photograph. I guess we are all just busy people with a lot on our minds. Have a good day. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous bags again Patricia.
    like you complete "Numphty" on computer.. I did manage to add a tutorial following this by Kathleen, was very easy to do, hope this helps pam

    http://craftbloggers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! These are all going to be sooo Gorgeous when they're finished Patricia! Can't wait to see more pics! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous array Patricia. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for info on tut for your bags xx hope you are okay today and looking forward to seeing the finished articles xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are beautiful Patricia really lovely!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely gift bags Patricia. I've also just found the one you posted on Monday. Not sure how I missed it but it's really beautiful. Not surprised they're popular.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous bags Patricia. I'm sure they will sell well.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous bags Patricia, You have been a busy bee...your work is always beautiful with wonderful detail... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete