Tuesday, 9 July 2013

"Another Fabulous Fashion"

Hello and welcome, I hope you have all been experiencing this fantastic weather.
As much as love the heat of the sun today was rather too hot for me again.   I retreated inside to the cool of the house. 
John, Audrey and the boys flew out of San Fransisco midnight Monday.  Arrived Philadelphia 9.30am their time today (Tuesday)   The boys had slept the whole of the flight so they were off to explore Philadelphia for the day.  They leave for home later this evening, arrive in Glasgow approx 7am tomorrow (Wednesday)  They will stop off here on the way home to their house.   They pass the road leading down to our village on the way to theirs, bacon rolls by the dozen will be the order of the day about 10.30am
I really could not be bothered to craft today,  however I did find bits that were needing to be used.  I had printed off some of the decoupage, from the Fabulous Fashion CD.  Used a few, this one was left so decided to get it used up and out of the box.   They did say the shapes were compatible with Spellbinder Nesties but I did not have an oval to fit this.



Base card an 8x8 white card
Dark Teal card
Backing paper printed from the CD 
The Oval image is decoupaged, attached to some Teal card and cut it out by hand
I added some glitter here and there, some Glossy Accents to the stand
Computer generated greeting added to a matt made up of matching card and paper
Piece of ribbon from my Bits of Ribbon Box
I tried to do some piercing which did not work very well.  Did a bit of camouflage work in an effort to make it look better.  However I don`t think that has worked either.  Although not a great  card I thought I would show it because I have nothing else at the moment.  Better get a move on and try make some thing.

That`s it for today
Thank you for popping in I really do appreciate you doing that and all the lovely comments you leave.
Till next time

Patricia  xxx

Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Patricia, love your layout. It was amazingly hot today I am happy to report. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a brilliant card Patricia. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Patricia, to hot for me today.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Patricia. Like you I found it too hot outside, even under the parasol. Much too hot to craft. Hugs Rita xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Patricia. I love the image and beautiful colour.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Patricia I love this cd although I only use the digis the dresses are lovely to colour
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I think it's lovely Patricia. I wish I'd bought these CDs, I've seen so many lovely cards made from them. Have a great day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Patricia, I love it !! You are far too hard on yourself, I love this card. I, too, have this CD and the colours are so beautiful, loving your use of teal as a mat, really lifts the grey and white, I love it.
    So glad they have eventually been able to leave San Francisco, you will be on bacon butty duty soon, hope they have a safe journey home.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Patricia love these images gorgeous

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing wrong with crafting CD's they are inspirational this card is very elegant Patricia! I like it very much indeed!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Patricia,
    Lovely card, I don't do much CD crafting, think I'll have to get into it.
    Have a good day.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning Patricia and everyone.
    A bit cooler so far today and a nice breeze.
    Pretty card and what a steady hand you must have to hand cut that oval.
    Im jealous of bacon butties as Im about to have toast and butter. Enjoy the bacon and the reunion! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't see where you went wrong Patricia it looks fabulous! Have a wonderful time with your family this morning hope they have had a good flight! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely feminine card, Patricia. Your dress looks so dimensional! Fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous girly card Patricia. I love the image and design, very classy.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are too harsh on yourself - I think this card is really luvly xx enjoy your but ties xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia just 2 let u all know I made it to wales have been here nrly 2 weeks but have spent a week of it in hospital it looks like I will b in at least another week but I hope to catch up real soon have missed u all xxx


    ReplyDelete
  18. This is indeed fabulous fashion! I love dressforms AND dresses, it´s a lovely card Patricia! Hugs, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card Patricia, love the shades of grey! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card Patricia. I think you're being too hard on yourself. We're all our own sternest critics aren't we?! I often don't like my own cards very much!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete