Tuesday, 16 July 2013

"Baby Card"

Hello and welcome, great to have you here today.
Thank you for stopping by to have a look at what I am doing to pass the time.
Actually time in this house is in very little supply.  Do not know why but it just seems to disappear so quickly.
I really do not know where yesterday went.  I think I have lost Monday somewhere along the line.
Weather has been good for us not the cloudless skies like some people are getting.  We actually had a few spots of rain just before lunch time.   Just a few spots so lunch was inside today, we have not had much sun today at all.
My card today is one of a few I made for Hazel`s daughter Tammy.  Tammy has had a few friends having babies just now.  I did some girl cards last week and of course they were away before I remembered I had not photographed them.  Hazel is doing the Gifts,  I do all the cards.   She has done a beautiful Nappy Cake for Olivia.  Check this out on:-   http://hazelsbasketsofjoy.blogspot.co.uk/
I am sure there will be something special for Harvey which Hazel will be showing soon.


Here is my card for Harvey
Base card 6 x 6 white card
Blue card
Blue spotty paper I ran through the Heart Lattice Embossing Folder
Blue Stamping Up ribbon which was part of my Mother`s Day Card Competition prize I won through Making Cards Magazine
White card
Blue Card 
Topper is a downloaded Topper I have had for years.   I use this for lots and lots of my Baby Cards
Computer generated greeting, I cut the ends into a fish tail shape mounted onto some of the blue card and cut the tails again

That`s it for today
Thank you for popping in I really appreciate that you do that and for all your lovely comments.
Without them this wonderful world of Blogging would not be the same.
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia  xxx


Posted by Picasa

26 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and i do love that image too. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely baby card Patricia and the image is so sweet. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous baby card Patricia just love that precious image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card for Harvey, love the topper so sweet. Back from holiday so really must get my finger out have a few cards to complete soon.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! Time, yes where does it go? I get home from work, make our meal, Tom gets home, we eat, we spend time with the hens in the garden (in this sunny weather) and then the evening has gone and still no cards made this week! Hey-ho! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and luv the bs y topper xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete

  7. Good evening big Sis, Tammy got your cards in the post today and as always she just loves them. She has got it sorted, mum makes the gift and auntie makes the cards. Thank you for put the link to my blog up.

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia, beautiful card for Harvey, such sweet little feet. Loving the embossing design, must get this one.
    We've to get some rain tomorrow, gardens need it though.
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card Patricia such a gorgeous image and layout
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marvellous card Patricia. Love the cute image and the embossed paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card Patricia. I love those tiny feet. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Patricia, such a delightful image and I love the embossing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a precious card for little Harvey!
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia
    That image is just the cutest thing ever.
    Would almost make me want one if I got nice cards like this, but then again. . . . . . . . perhaps not lol!
    Take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful card Paticia, love the gorgeous image & design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patricia, thanks for the visit. Love this card, the little toes are so cute and perfect for a new arrival. Classy colour combo too.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful baby card Patricia, love that cute image and your embossing
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can see why you keep using the topper Patricia its a beautiful image and just perfect for new baby cards! Have a wonderful day, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card and cute feet gosh it takes you back! Sigh! But like Ang says! 'No!':)

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. An adorable image, Patricia. Such a beautiful card for baby Harvey x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Patricia,
    super baby card. Love the image of the feet, and your spotty paper embossed, is a fab idea.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Patricia,
    A lovely image, a great card, love it, as I'm sure the new parents did.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aawww, those sweet tiny feet... What is it with these images that always make me melt! Lovely baby card Patricia! Hugs, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Patricia, Beautiful cake by Hazel and beautiful card by you, Patricia. I adore that image of 'baby feet', so gorgeous.
    I know what you mean about the time flying, we must be in the same 'time zone', mine flies too, I never have enough time to do the things that I love, very scary.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. ach liebe patricia, ich eile um bei dir zu schauen und so viel schönes habe ich bisher bei dir verpasst....dein babykärtlein gefällt mir sehr.......schlicht und einfach wundervoll....
    viele liebe grüsse...
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  26. A really lovely baby card Patricia, sometimes simple pictures can capture it all can't they. Dee x

    ReplyDelete