Sunday, 7 July 2013

"Congratulations Andy & a Tag Card"

Hello and welcome to my little space in the wonderful  land of Blogging.
Thank you so much for taking time off from basking in the sunshine to come and see what I have been up to.
Andy DID IT this time, Congratulations , well done.
I would like thank all who contacted me when my Blog was closed down by Google.   They closed it and e-mailed me that someone in Afghanistan was trying to access my account.  I was very suspicious, and panicked a little at first.  I did not click on the link they gave me.  I went directly to Google and their "Help" where I only had to change my Password.  Thankfully that was that and I was up and running again.  I really thought that I was going to have to set up another Blog.  Now that for me would have been a total nightmare......probably would not have even bothered. 
Hazel and I are disappointed that we did not manage up to Aberdeen on Saturday to See Sue Wilson.  There you go that`s life.  "the best laid plans".    She was wearing one of our Pendants which was nice.   Hazel and I raised over £300 for Charity from the sale of our Pendants after Sue wore one and mentioned them on C&C when she was doing a show with Dawn Bibby.


Today`s card is a "tag" card.   I bought some of these Tags and Boxes from Stella Crafts.  They are by Kathy from the Glitter Girls.  I noticed them when I was recently placing an order for some boxes .  They are not expensive, I thought it was nice to have the tag and box with the acetate front.

Found a piece of pink card I had run through an embossing folder in my box
I ran an embossing pad round the edges added Silver Embossing Powder and heat embossed
Flowers are SB Rose Creation Die.  I did not make them into actual roses like I normally do
Leaves a Memory Box Die I cut them up to fit the design
Some American Seam Binding and a few pearls from my stash
Now!! the sentiment I think was on a card that Heather showed on her Blog last week, possibly the week before.  Time goes past so fast these days.  Anyway I thought it was a really nice sentiment and have used it for my tag.   If it was not Heather, thank you to who ever it was.

That`s it for today
Hope you have all enjoyed the sunshine and have not sat out too long.  I love to see and feel the heat from the sun but do not lie in it.  It is so bad for the skin, when you live in a hot county and see what it does to the poeple it makes you want to stay out of the direct sunshine.
Thank you so much for dropping by, I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx



Posted by Picasa

26 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Patricia, love how you have designed your tag and those flowers are gorgeous. Such a wonderful sentiment too. Love it all, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

  2. Love your Tag, and how lovely of you to make it to Andy too. Big Sis.

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag with lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Patricia, such a gorgeous design and a beautiful sentiment.
    So pleased Andy won, it really was a fabulous match to watch.
    Glad you got your blog sorted, it's a bit worrying when things like that happen
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a stunning creation patricia and i love this design.
    there is a lot to see and pretty flowers.
    hugs from Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag very pretty I love the flowers they are gorgeous! The sentiment was on one of my cards well remembered!
    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia,
    A beautiful tag card, lovely design, glad you sorted the blog. The tennis was great yesterday, well deserved Andy, he had to win this year. Michelle(h2c)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Tag Patricia gorgeous colours and flowers
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Patricia, So glad you managed to get your Blog sorted, that would have been a nightmare if you had to start all over again with it.
    Andy, Andy, Andy, (I was shouting that ha ha), I am over the moon that he has won it, absolutely brilliant, although I was having to watch with hands over my eyes at times, it was so nail-biting at the end. I really have to commend Djokovic on his speech, what a really lovely man he is. Now it could be 'Sir' Andy !!!!!
    Your tag is gorgeous, the sentiment is truly beautiful.
    I'm off to Inspirations at Preston this morning to see Hels Sheridan demo the melt pot, can't wait ha ha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Patricia this is gorgeous such a lovely idea making a tag card...your colours are so pretty

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tag Patricia, love all the detail and fab sentiment. The boy did well didn't he! xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Tag card Patricia, I love the floral details. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia a beautiful tag so fabulously embellished! Enjoy your day Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Patricia,
    Such a beautiful tag, love the colours you have used. Are the flowers from a die?
    And so pleased for Andy, good job. A great match.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning Patricia and everyone.
    Your tag is sooo pretty and I too made a note of that lovely sentiment.
    I had a smile at your comment on my blog about the peach schnapps as it was one of my dear late Mum's favourites. She used to have it with orange juice and called it a Fuzzy Navel!
    Didn't realise it was a necklace you had made that Sue showed on that programme. I do jewellery too (haven't shown any on the blog yet)
    Have a great day. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry you didn't manage to get to see Sue Wilson, Love the tag, its so very pretty.
    Good to hear you raised lots of money with the pendants.
    Have a good day Patricia xx..I can't and don't sit in the sun either, I can age fast enough as it is.
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Forgot to add..I lost my blog for exactly the same reasons on tuesday.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful tag, Patricia. Such pretty florals, as always!

    Not much time for crafting here. Little Ella is a minx...but so cute with it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty tag card Patricia, sorry you didn't get to go and see Sue! Also sorry about your blog problem, I did wonder what was going on! Hugs, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving your tag card Patricia, so detailed! Hot here too but don't like to lie out in it, being good!
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A beautiful tag Patricia, love the sentiment and all the details. Sorry to hear you didn't get to see Sue and hope your blog behaves itself from now on. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a gorgeous tag Patricia, sooo pretty. Sorry I missed Sue as we have just got back from lake como just in time to see Andy win, wasn't it exciting, but I also think Djokivic is a lovely man. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Patricia,
    beautiful tag card. Lovely detailing, as usual. These sound a fabulous purchase.
    I am so glad Andy did it at last. A well deserved win and about time he got that fabulous title.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning xx sorry for late post but on hols but still try and follow the blogs xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so pretty and such a lovely sentiment.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete