Monday, 1 July 2013

"Especially for You"

Hello Blog friends, how has the BIG switch over from Google effected you.
I am absolutely hopeless on the computer so I buried my head in the sand.........so far so good.
Have not tried Blog Hopping have not had any free time today.  
If I have not commented on your Blog I do apologise, I will get round every one A.S.A.P.
The world spun round so fast to day I never managed to get off at the right "stop".
Monday is "Busy" day here, house done end to end. Although the sun was not shining brightly here it was dry and windy.  Got all the bedding washed and out, dried when the second load went out.  Got everything washed, dried, ironed and put away so a great day.
Isobel and I went off "Foraging" in the Strawberry Field along the lane at the back of my house. Think we ate more than we gathered.  A very quick post, Isobel and I did not get back till 9.45.  The sun came out late this afternoon and shone through the clouds, it was still shining when Isobel and I got home.



Today`s card I made the other day
Base card 6 x 6 white card
Purple card stock
Paper printed from my favourite Rob Adams CD "Gingham, Polka Dot, Check and Tartan Backing Papers"
Circles cut using SB Dies
Flowers using Heartfelt Creations, Delicate Asters by SB
I cut them out using  purple card.   Plus lots of others from bits of purple card in my Bit Box
Foliage is a memory Box Die
Some pearls from my stash to finish off
Sentiment a stamp I found in my Stamp Box

That`s it for today I am off to have a seat and a cuppa
I promise I will get round to you all soon
Thank you for calling in I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx




Posted by Picasa

23 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Patricia, love your colours and gorgeous dies

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Patricia, love your colour choice and those fabulous Aster flowers, great design
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Patricia, the purple Asters look stunning.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia. Wonderful card, my favourite colour so right up my street. Hope you weren't scrumping strawberries from a farmers field you naughty girl lol.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully created, Patricia!...I love the deep violet colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Patricia. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia,
    Thanks for the inspiration yet again....I loved the look of the foliage so much I just bought the die.
    Love the Asters too on this seriously purple card.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Patricia, Love the wonderful shades of purple... Great design & the detail is outstanding... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the shades of purple, the flower display is stunning, a gorgeous card Patricia.
    Have a lovely day today.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is lovely Patricia what super flowers especially in that colour
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that aster die Patricia. I think I will be spending again!! Great card and great colour. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Patricia, Wow, what a busy, busy day you had yesterday. The weather was exactly the same here, and today looks like it will be the same. But the weather forecast has announced that next week we will be having sun !! it can't come soon enough for me ha ha.
    Your card is beautiful, I really love the backing paper, I really must get this CD, and the aster flowers are one of my favourites, and the colour is my favourite too, gorgeous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card Patricia the flowers are stunning as always! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card-might try to re-create this for a friends birthday as purple is her favourite colour.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia

    What a fabulous card and the colour is gooooorgeous! I so love purple and lilac. I love the flowers and the foliage is so feathery a really nice card Patricia.

    Sorry girls if we are getting summer before you I will have a word on your behalf with the powers that be! :)

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Morning Patricia, stunning card colours are beautiful, and those flowers are just gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colour of this card and those flowers are perfect ... and aren't you organised with all that washing ... now take a rest xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those purple flowers are amazingly beautiful, you've made a really pretty card Patricia, love this! Hugs, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete


  19. Epic card:)!!!!!!!!!! Awesome colours and flowers:)!!!!!!!!!!

    Anna:):):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, love it all, just got the aster flower dies just the other day so cutting them like made at the moment.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card Patricia & my favourite colours! The 'change' hasn't made any difference has it? I've been carrying on as usual even though I signed up with blog lovin! Hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. A beautiful card Patricia, love the gorgeous colour scheme. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW! Love that colour scheme. The dark olive foliage really sets off the beautiful flowers. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete