Tuesday, 23 July 2013

"From the Die Cut Bit Box"

Hello and welcome to my little corner of this wonderful world of Blogging.
Thank you so much for taking time to pop by today.
I actually made a few cards this afternoon, first time for ages.  I was putting some Die Cut "Bits" in my box when I decided to see what I could make with some of the bits already in there.    I found a couple of shapes and a Die Cut pram so thought I would have a go with them.  Here is what I came up with.


Base card approx 5 x 7 white card
A piece of spotty paper I think was from a Freebe Hunkydory Kit I got in a magazine.
Die Cut Decorative Labels Eight,  I must have used the centre bit for something!!  I mounted this on foam pads to lift it little
Inner shape from Timeless Rectangles which I ran through a spotty embossing folder, also added foam pads to this as well
Memory Box Baby Pram I ran that through SB Splendid embossing folder.  I was using that for another card and had inked it.  I used up the ink that was left on the craft mat and ran the pram and a few other Die cut bits through the folder
Pink pearls on the wheels
I have not put a greeting on it, I think I might just leave it without.  I like it plain and simple

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling in I really appreciate it and all your lovely comments
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx

Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, lovely, lovely card, great use of bits from your box. Gorgeous dies, especially the pram. But what no bow? Love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia
    What a gorgeous and appropriate card considering the events of the last 24 hours.
    Will it be winging its way to Kensington House? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the die cute pram and delicate design.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful white on white card, Patricia. Love your sweet pram x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess we are with the baby bug...your card is beautiful...I posted 2 cards too and I used the same baby carriage die, what a coincidence!...this is so funny>.
    keep in touch
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is lovely Patricia loving that pram die
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card with all its' lovely dies Patricia. Still not up to crafting but no doubt it will be back. We had a sprinkling of rain for a few minutes which did absolutely nothing! It's so humid again this morning. Love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Christine, This is a gorgeous card, made up from 'bits', you are the 'Queen of the Bit Box', absolutely gorgeous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia

    What a lovely card and that pram is sensational I love it!!Well done you for using your bits up!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    p.s. for a minute I thought it was me that had got confused Patricia but I see it is Patricia! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Patricia! Love how you embossed the baby pram - what a lovely die! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Patricia,
    A lovely card and made for your bits box, very clever.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Patricia - a ton of catching up to do at your blog so beware!!! This card is fit for a royal I thinks, full of the most beautiful layers. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Patricia. It is amazing what you can produce from a few bits.

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful baby card Patricia, all from bits amazing.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very apt card for today especially if the pearls had been blue - but what a fab card and using up all your bits WOW as I have said before I think I need you to help me with my 'bit box' aka 'lot box' xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A very pretty card from your 'bits' love it! Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous baby card Patricia, The die cuts are Beautiful...made from your bit box is just AmAzing ..Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Patricia. Love how you've embossed the pram.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a pretty baby card! Love the embossing!!

    ReplyDelete