Thursday, 4 July 2013

"Graduation Congratulations"

Hello and welcome to my Blog, I hope you like what you see.  If I can give someone out there just a little bit of inspiration I will be very happy.
Well today the weather here was awful .... nothing new there then!!  The forecasters said it would rain in the morning and brighten up in the afternoon.  I tried hard to believe them!!!!  Rained from approx 4.30am stopped and brightened for a while about 9am.  Great! John and I decided to go out, got 3 miles along the road, looked at one another ........ nah!! lets go back home.  The sky ahead was so black, you could actually see the rain in the distance.  Back home grabbed in the washing just in time.   Did dry up later in the afternoon, windy and not very warm. 
Guess what? I just had to resort to Crafting.  It was clear up and tidy up crafting.  There were loads of cards I had made with no inserts or envelopes.  That`s them all sorted, inserts made, envelope and card in a bag and priced for going along to the Tearoom when Elaine gets back from holiday.  Others had to go in boxes and a few had to have envelopes made to fit.   I really must make my cards to fit the envelopes I have. 

Today`s card is for a customer who likes to have my roses on most of the cards she orders.  She wanted this card for her Granddaughters Graduation. 


Base card a white scalloped edged card from Joanna Sheen
Pale pink card
White card embossed using the Tumbling Hearts Folder
Computer generated Greeting (as requested by the customer) cut out using SB Banners Die
Roses cut in white using SB Blossom Five Die inked very lightly with pink
Leaves SB Foliage Die
Some pearls from my stash to finish off

That`s it for today, thank you for popping in and for all your lovely comments, I really do appreciate them

Patricia   xxx


Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

  1. Pretty card Patricia and love your banner

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia,
    Sooo pretty. I have the foliage dies and they are very useful. Hope that you're going to have some of this splendid weather that's supposed to be coming our way.
    Mr Duck makes an excellent boiled egg too (ref Kate's blog) but nothing else really bless.
    Hope tomorrow brings good things.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Patricia. What an exquisite card. Beautiful roses, but then they always are. We had no rain today , but the wind was terrible. Slowly crafting in between getting the house ready for Carolyn and family coming. Hugs Rita xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. I love the embossing and your roses are stunning.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Patricia, love your design and those flowers are beautiful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Patricia, love those tumbling hearts (not seen that folder before) and your floral arrange is beautiful as always. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a really beautiful card your flowers are lovely and yes the cascading hearts embossing folder I think is my favourite of Sue's. So unusual. I think most people bring out the lattices and dots but a lot of thought has gone into this one and it makes a perfect background to your card Patricia.

    Hope the weather is better for you today! :)
    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

  8. Another stunning card Big Sis, love the cascading hearts embossing. Thank goodness it's Friday. Hopefully the weather will brighten up later.

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Patricia love your embossed background.
    I tend to make my base card and envelope form the same piece of card that way I make them both together :)
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia a really beautiful card! I especially love the embossing - must look out for that one! Have a brilliant weekend, hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia. Just doing a catch up session. Love the composition of this card. Absolutely beautiful. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia, A beautiful card, just my cup of tea, love it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully created card, Patricia. Love your embossed background and roses!

    I know what you mean about making your cards to fit the envelopes you have. I am forever having to make envelopes because the card is an odd size x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that embossing folder Patricia. Your roses are stunning as usual. Another gorgeous card. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Patricia, love the embossing and the roses are beautiful.
    Well I think summer has arrived its Glorious here today so hope you have sunshine too.
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patricia,
    a very beautifully designed card. Your excellent roses are superb as usual. Now isn't this funny I was just looking at that embossing folder on a craft site, but couldn't see the design properly. Now thanks to you I know what it's like. A must have. lol.
    Are you still having trouble with my blog as I haven't heard from you for a while?
    Have the most wonderful crafty weekend. Here's hoping your weather improves.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful card Patricia, love your roses and fab embossing
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so pretty Patricia, I love it!
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia, sorry I'm so late commenting on this post, I couldn't access your blog yesterday for some reason: kept getting message saying it didn't exist.. Very odd! This is a beautiful card..very very pretty! Carole Zxx

    ReplyDelete