Wednesday, 17 July 2013

"Just a lttle card"

Hello and welcome to my wee corner of Blogland.
Thank you for taking time out to come visit me.   For those you you who come regularly to visit and don`t have a log that I can link back to I give you an extra "thank you".  I feel honoured that you come to see what I have been up to even though I can not return the favour.
Thank your for all your lovely comments on the Baby Feet  image.  I downloaded that image years ago, I have used it so many times.  People who I have made cards for using it often ask for it to be used again and again.
What about this amazing weather??  I love it, although up here in Perthshire, Scotland we are not getting cloudless skies.  We always have that veil of cloud, it is very warm which is wonderful.  When the sun does get through the clouds Oh! Man! is it hot or what??  I suppose we really do have the better option.  Don`t care as long as it last for a while yet.



Today`s card is a little card requested by Hazel to pop in with a couple of our Pendants that were being posted off.  We usually put in just a small Thank You card.  The Pendants are going to someone a bit special so needed a "special" card.

Base card 4 x 4 white card
I made a Diagonal easel card  ..  just to be a bit different
Topper for the card is white card embossed with tiny flowers
A couple of Memory Box Dies from the bundle I got from eBay
Banner is a Stamp & Die set from Marianne Collectables
I cut the pink banner in half and placed it so it looked like a double banner.  The Bow made from Silk Ribbon from my Ribbon Box, that covers the cut in the banner.
Tiny roses made using a Britannia Die I got in Harrogate earlier this year with a couple of small pins added
Some Pearl Swirls to finish off and a Heart Pearl as a stopper.

That`s it for today
Thank you for stopping here I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx


Posted by Picasa

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Patricia. Love the embossed background and the pretty dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous Patricia, love the design and the lovely flowers, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous twisted easel card Paricia. I love the elegant design and beautiful flowers
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Patricia..your background is gorgeous and love your lovely dies and pretty flowers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gift card is beautiful, Patricia. Perfect to put in with your pendants x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Patricia! I love the white on white with just a touch of pink.

    John arrived in Blair Atholl yesterday on his way to his mountain climbing trip. He decided the weather appears to be better on the east side than the west at the moment. He doesn't mind the rain but obviously too much cloud is dangerous when climbing. He has got more sensible as he has got older, thank goodness. Although I must admit I am always happy to know he is safely back down!!

    Enjoy your day. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patricia this such a beautiful card. White on white looks so lovely. It's beautifully put together. The recipient will love it I am sure as well as the pendant is Hazel going to post the pendant for us to see?
    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Patricia love the detailing on your embossed background
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous twisted easel card Patricia! I have never done one I must have a go! Enjoy the weather! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh Im behind on this so apologies for my delayed comment.
    Beautiful card Patricia, so pretty. Are you supplying Ms Wilson again or is it hush hush?
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Patricia. the embossed background, the die cuts and the flowers all look so pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia,
    A beautiful card, so elegant.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia I've just been and seen the pendants, aren't they fab? Great WOW card to go with them too.
    I'm loving embossing and WOW just now.
    Hot weather here too on the north coast of Scotland, it's lasted more than a couple of days too, unheard of, but shhhh we want it to last a bit longer.
    Crafty hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and lucky person who receives it with the pendants - they are gprgeous too xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia, this is beautiful. The white on white is gorgeous as is the oh so pretty design, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patricia,
    superb little card. I so love that embossing folder if that's , what it is. It's a very beautiful design. Loving the nearly all white design. The person who receives this is going to be soooooo thrilled with it.
    Have a wonderful crafty evening.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card Patricia, love all the pretty details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!!!! What a wowser of a card! Love the white on white with a hint of pink! Your recipient will love it I'm sure!
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous Patricia, I love white on white cards and the touch of pink is lovely.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful white on white, with a hint of pink Patricia,
    lovely design
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous Patricia, I love the background and the little pink touch.
    Hugs Mau xx
    sorry been missing, my sister Patricia is poorly and needs care. Will pop by as often as pos.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. ach, liebe patricia.....dein kärtlein ist ja ein traum in weiss....ganz, ganz wundervoll...
    liebe wochenendgrüsse...
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete