Friday, 5 July 2013

"Three Gift Bags"

Hello and welcome, great to have you here.
Thank you so much for taking time in your busy day to come visit my Blog.
Well folks  .....  we have had summer this afternoon and evening.  This morning was not too good but by lunch time the clouds parted and the sun came out.  Just wonder what tomorrow might bring, hopefully more sunshine.
Hazel and I were going to go to Aberdeen to see Sue Wilson in action tomorrow/today depending when you read this.    Unfortunately Hazel still has her visitors,  I could go on my own but it would not be the same without my Best Buddy.   John did offer to take me if it was the driving that was bothering me,  the driving would not really bother me.  It just would not be the same without Hazel.
I have been having a mammoth, tidy up of my crafting "stuff" getting lots things finished off.  Today it was the turn of the Gift Bags.  I had cut and made six them a couple of weeks ago, they were all sitting waiting decoration.  I finished them all off today.  Roses made, placed on the bags along with some leaves using SB Foliage Die and some tissue popped inside.  They are all lined up waiting to go along to the Tearoom.


If any one is interested there is a Tutorial for making the bags and for the roses.  The are both on my Blog posted back in November.  
Tutorials are:-  2nd November for the Roses and 4th November for the Bag
Now if I was clever on the computer which I am far from!!   I could have added a link somewhere, sorry folks you will just have to scroll back if you want to see how to make either the  Roses or Bags

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for popping by and leaving all your lovely comments
Till next time
Hugs

 Patricia   xxx
   
Posted by Picasa

27 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bags and luvin the flowers xx have a fab weekend xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gift bags are so beautifully designed Patricia, I can see why they are so popular.
    It is a shame that you will not be going to see Sue Wilson, I hope you get another opportunity soon.
    Take care
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bags Patricia. The flowers just make them even more special. No wonder they are so special. What a pity you are not getting to see Sue in Aberdeen, I bet Hazel will be annoyed at missing her day out too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Patricia, gorgeous bags and so beautifully decorated. If I was visiting the Teashop I'd be buying them too.
    What a pity you're not managing to get to the Sue Wilson demo, if I'd been a more confident driver I would have gone, but I reckoned that there was little point in asking Alistair to drive me. I would have loved to see Sue in person.
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia
    These are beautiful! You have done well. Well you were right to be suspicious as your blog has not been closed down! I have managed to comment. Just ignore the message and carry on as usual!

    I have a busy morning but will try to help later.
    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia,
    I am by no means an expert but I would be willing to help you post a link for things if you'd like....it's very easy, if I can do it anyone can I kid you not.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous little gift bags Patricia

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia,
    Beautiful bags, I am not surprised they are selling, always beautifully decorated. So sad you are not going to see Sue, I think it would have been a brilliant day, even on your own! Hope you sort the blog problems out. Have a lovely weekend.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bags are beautiful Patricia I don't have any Grand Dies but I think these bags could tempt me
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia, Wow !! gorgeous, gorgeous, bags and the roses, as always are stunning.
    Glad you got my email about access to your Blog, thankfully I managed to get on today, I have scrolled back to see yesterday's post, and your card was beautiful.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia your bags are divine! Beautifully finished off and I am sure they will be snapped up quickly! It is so easy to put a link on, if you want to e mail me I would be only too happy to help you! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia,
    Beautiful gift bags, I can fully understand that they are snapped up. Yes summer seems to have arrived at last.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete

  13. Well Big Sis, we could have been on our way to Aberdeen, guests were to be here at 8o'clock for breakfast but must have slept in, so not a good start to my day. Never mind that life. Now a lie in would have been lovely but set the clock to be up and ready for them, they don't want to go loving it here to much.

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia and everyone.
    Thank goodness you are sorted. I noticed something strange was afoot but thought it may be my end.
    Your bags are so lovely so no wonder they fly out the Tearoom door.
    Shame about you missing Sue. Hope you get to enjoy the sunshine instead. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi again Patricia, thanks for your lovely comment on the little black evening bag I posted a pic of. It was made from a template which I would be happy to send to you if you'd like.....would just need your email addy.
    I have a 'contact me' button on my blog.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  16. fabulous bags Patricia, I kept trying last night to comment on your card, said your blog had closed down, well here this morning glad it`s sorted
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your fabulous gift bags, Patricia!

    Hope you're having lots of lovely sunshine.....at last! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous bags Patricia. So pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous bags Patricia. They are so pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous bags Patricia! What a shame not seeing Sue Wilson in action! I hope you get the chance again....and soon!
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful gift bags Patricia your floral details are gorgeous, hugs Carole Zxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Patricia,
    superb bags as usual. Love all the wonderful card used on them, and need I say how truly superb your roses are.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous bags Patricia, love your colour combinations. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really gorgeous bags Patricia, love the flowers and colors.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  25. How wonderful your bags look Patricia, a girl never can have enough bags, now, can they? LOL! Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the bags Patricia, each as pretty as the next.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete