Monday, 22 July 2013

"Wedding Wishes"

Hello Bloggers, hope you have had a good day.  I know the weather has been hot for some people today.  Here in Perthshire it was very cool to say the least.  I had to go find a cardigan its a while since I have had to do that.
Certainly got caught up with lots of little jobs that I have been putting off.  Even managed to make a card.  
When Audrey came for the boys yesterday she asked if I had made a card for Stephanie (John`s cousins daughter).   I had forgotten that she was getting married on Saturday the 27th.  The wedding is in Germany where she is living and will be working as soon as her German is at the standard required by the German Government.  She is s Dentist, she will not be able to practise till she has a certificate stating that she has the required standard of the language.

Here is the card I made, we will pop a cheque in.  I would have got some Euros but as usual with me it is too late.   I still have to make the box, then I will get it to her parents who will take it with them when they go on Thursday.



Base card is 6 x 6 white card
Some very pale peach/pink card
A piece of pretty paper I found in my box.  I think it might be from a Joanna Sheen CD
I used my Score-Bug to give the effect of Paper Piercing
2 Memory Box Catalina Wreath Dies cuts and layered
Peach/pink card cut using SB scalloped circle Die
Pretty paper embossed and cut using SB Classic circle Die
Cheery Lynn Chrysanthemum Die.  I saw this Die used on a card by John Next Door and just loved it.
Roses a Britania Die, I love this little rose as a filler.
Leaves SB Foliage Die
Some pearls from my stash
Computer generated greeting mounted on a piece of the peach/pink card to finish off

That`s it for today
Thank you for visiting me, I really appreciate that.   I do hope you come back.  If you have a Blog please leave a comment then I can link back and return the favour.
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx



  
Posted by Picasa

25 comments:

  1. stunning wedding card Patricia, love the dies you have used, pretty paper, and fabulous embellishments.
    beautiful keepsake
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Patricia. I love the delicate colours and your flowers are so beautiful.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Patricia. I love the papers and the little roses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautifully created wedding card, Patricia. Love your florals and leaves a lovely touch with those pearls, too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful Patricia love the flowers and backing paper
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Patricia.It will be treasured. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Patricia, A truly beautiful Wedding card, the recipients will treasure this. Beautiful papers, beautiful flowers, beautiful compilation.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx
    PS We have had thunderstorms this morning, but boy was it 'heavy' last night xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Patricia, stunning wedding card, beautifully designed, lovely dies, especially the gorgeous wreath die. A wonderful keepsake, for the couple, have a lovely day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Patricia,
    Wow! a true masterpiece, love everything from the colour to the design, Fabulous.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Patricia, love the CL 'mum' die and the little rose one is gorgeous too! You definitely are the Queen of the Flower Die!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning Patricia!I love the hint of colour makes a change.

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. p.s. You can buy euros a the local post office usually! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so perfect for a wedding and the colours are delicate. I love the flowers you have added and the wreath die is simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia,
    a superb card. Love the design, and that paper is just right, not too in the face sort of thing, ideal for a wedding card. Superb flowers as usual.
    I bet she will be soooooo pleased with it.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card and luv the colours - very pretty - luvin the rose die flowers xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beuatiful Wedding card Patricia and just love the design...gorgeous flower as always

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

  17. Good afternoon big sis, just can't believe that Stephanie is getting married des seem that long ago she was born. She will love your card.

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous x love the design. so professional x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is an absolutely gorgeous wedding card Patricia, truly exquisite and very elegant as usual! The wedding couple will treasure this! Hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card Patricia. The couple will be delighted with it.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a special wedding card Patricia. The happy couple will be thrilled I'm sure. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Patricia, sorry I'm late visiting ... This is a beautiful card... Stunning, Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning Wedding card, Love your flowers as always... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ohhhhh WOW WOW WOW!!!! I love this Patricia! I'm sure the happy couple will be thrilled with it!
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete