Monday, 5 August 2013

Another using "Those Papers"

Hello and welcome, great to have you visit.
Thank you for all your lovely comments on me getting my 100 followers.  I for one never thought it would happen.  The Goodies are all packaged ready for the address to go on.  So remember if you are a follower please leave a comment, your name will go in the pot.  The only one not going in, is Hazel (Hazel`s Baskets of Joy).  Not that I would not want her to win.   Hazel can get any Crafty Goods she needs or wants just by phoning me.  I know she would have told me not to include her.   For anyone who does not already know Hazel is my sister and best friend.
Gale left me a lovely comment and asked "what is happening in November".   
Gale...... Hazel, Kate (cullisocks) my friend Elaine and myself are flying down to Birmingham for the Hobbycraft Show.  We have planned to meet a few felow Bloggers on the Friday evening.  We will get to meet and see each other in real life.   Some of the people that we chat to on almost a daily bases.    I just keep thinking about "Mrs Duck" I am sure she will be the one we will all recognise right away her "yellow feathers" will be the give away!!!    Hazel says she will be recognised as well.  Her picture is a Basket because she states she is a "Basket Case"  ....  her words NOT mine .... LOL

My card today is another I made using my Heartfelt Creation Delicate  Aster Paper Pad.  I felt once I had cut into it I might as well use a few of the sheets.  These papers are so beautiful they really do not need any embellishments so make a really quick and easy card.

Base 6 x 6 white card
Dark purple card stock
2 sheets of the paper,  I cut the flowers and leaves out of the second one to decoupage the main image
Computer generated sentiment, inked and matted onto some of the purple card
Quick and very easy

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for calling in, I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx



Posted by Picasa

21 comments:

  1. Quack!
    Yes, I shall waddle in with my yellow plummage shining, because Im worth it lol!
    Gorgeous Patricia. I want those papers but I won't be able to bring myself to use them.
    Night night.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Patricia. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Patricia, congratulations on 100 followers,..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! That really is gorgeous paper Patricia and I love how you have layered the flower. Such a beautiful sentiment too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Patricia, love your use of those special papers. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful Patricia I don't have any of these papers but they sure are lovely
    jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia

    sorry to have been brief last night but Mon - Wed I am shattered when I get it in and I had only been in a few minutes. :)

    I love these papers and the vintage floret one in fact all the papers they do are great and you are right they are great as stand alone the detail makes them look as though they are decoupaged already. Great card!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Patricia, Wow, lovely card, my fave colour and gorgeous, gorgeous paper, that flower and leaves really lend themselves to be cut out and decoupaged, really lovely.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Patricia,
    Another lovely card for the aster papers. Love the aster dies and use them a lot, will have to think about the purchase of these lovely papers.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful Patricia, I just love your papers, wonderful colours.
    There appears to be much interest in our November trip, hoping loads of our blogging friends will turn up, have a great day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,

    Really lovely card, Love the colours.

    Much love,

    Shirley T. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card...love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia fabulous card, love how you did the 3D! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia,
    another of your superb cards. I am really envious of this paper pad. lol. You have made such a fabulous creation with it.
    I am off to the NEC in March again next year, as November is too close to Christmas for me.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Patricia. Great use of these gorgeous papers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Morning and thank you for explaining what is happening in November - who knows maybe I will be able to attend (will need to check the dates) it is my birthday in November so maybe a birthday treat!! xx Yet again another fabby card and as you say a quick way to achieve a fantastic card if required - luv it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Patricia. The papers and design look so pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haven't seen these beautiful papers before Patricia, but you have certainly put them to good or rather fabulous use! I, too, love the design! Have fun on the hobby show, happy shopping ;-) Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia

    Those papers really are delicious.

    What fantastic colours and I love the sentiment you have created.

    Thank you so much for your lovely comments about my Son's music. You are very kind.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry I'm late commenting on this post Patricia, this is gorgeous - the papers are beautiful and the flower really seems to 'pop' Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  21. that paper is very very pretty!
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete