Monday, 19 August 2013

"Happy Anniversary"

Hello Blog friends, well another Monday been and gone.  Where are the days going just now??
Thank you for popping in to see me, also for all your lovely comments on my Box of Roses yesterday.
We had a nice day here today.  I think the days of sitting in the garden are gone, however we are still seeing the sun now and then.   Got all the bedding washed, dried, ironed and put away.  The rest dried, that have to will wait till tomorrow to be ironed.  
I am teaching a "Card Class" at the Tearoom tomorrow morning.   I will be up bright and early as always.  I will get the ironing done then check I have all the bits and pieces I will require for the Class.
I did a tidy up of the left over Crafty Bits from last weeks makes today.  I also tidied up my "Lace Box" I will show you what I have done later in the week. 
My card today is for my friend and neighbour Isobel, it is there Anniversary tomorrow.  Their car has been away for a couple of days, I think they must have had a long weekend away. 



The whole card was made from bits that had to be tidied away from last weeks makes.
Base card approx 4 x 6 white card
Some spotty paper I found in the box along with most of the other bits
A Cheery Lynn Doily Die Cut, some banners I had cut using a Stamping Up Punch
Cheery Lynn Butterfly with a few pearls on the body.   SB Bitty Blossom Flowers, American Seam binding tied into a triple bow.  This was actually two pieces of ribbon I Hot Glued the ends together to give me a piece long enough for the triple bow   ...   Waste nothing me!!   I added a Pearl embellishment and some flower bits.
I also found a length of pearls that I have used along the top with a Lace Bow
Computer generated Greeting mounted on a piece of pink card
Oh! and a couple of tiny bits of lace I have tucked under the Doily Die just to use them up.
That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia  xxx



Posted by Picasa

22 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Patricia, such a great way to use up all your left over bits and pieces. I love the colours and beautiful butterfly.
    I hope you have fun doing your card class tomorrow.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Patricia, I'm sure the neighbours will appreciate it. Have fun tomorrow. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia, I just adore lace on a card, this is so pretty just right for an anniversary.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia,
    another really superb card. Love the design and everything in this creation.
    Good luck with the class tomorrow. I wish I lived nearer so I could come to it. I have always wanted to live in Scotland, as my great grandparents were Scottish, but sadly it would be too far from my children.
    Have a wonderful crafty day tomorrow.
    Snap I have the ironing to do tomorrow.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is absolutely stunning!!! That intricate butterfly is a real wow factor.


    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Patricia. Good luck with your class tomorrow.....have fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, this is a stunning and very elegant card and i love the white color.
    the butterfly is intricate and makes the card complete.
    have a nice week and hugs to you.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card with oh so gorgeous lace.
    Amazing what you can put together with all these bits.
    Have a great day teaching your class, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are certainly getting through your left over bits and boy you sure have created a beautiful card so full of interesting "bits and pieces". Gorgeous Patricia and good luck with your class today.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia, I too, think the days of sitting outside in the sunshine, are over, I am sick of the rain we are getting, already ha ha. This morning is so 'autumnal' feeling, yuck, yuck, yuck ha ha.
    You are amazing with your cards made from 'leftovers' and 'bits and bobs', I love it, and Isobel will LOVE it too when she gets back. Happy Anniversary, Isobel.
    Good Luck with your card class today, I presume you have already finished the ironing !!
    I had to chuckle when I read about you "joining the two pieces of seam binding with hot glue", 'waste not want not' was one of my Mum's favourite 'sayings' ha ha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Patricia. I love the vintage feel it has. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love this one, just gorgeous, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Patricia, loving the lace and that butterfly die.
    Happy crafting, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete

  14. Well big sis this card is stunning, goes to show what can be done with bits, I take this was one of those PHD (part have done) that you were telling me about.

    Hazel xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning Patricia,
    Sorry but I'm going against the grain today your card is a tat too busy for my taste. Good job we like differnet things.
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patricia, I'm just sneaking a few quiet moments for myself and thought I would visit a few blogs. We're really enjoying having my nephew and the children here, but it can be a bit tiring if you are not used to it!

    Dare I say we are still having lovely weather here? On Sunday we had some other friends round and had a BBQ and the weather was great. Mid morning it started to cloud over but then cleared up again. I would really like some rain - during the night if the rain god is listening!!!

    Anyway, enough of that. I love this gorgeous card! The lace and all the other embellishments are beautiful. A lovely anniversary or wedding card.

    Have a good day with your class. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful card! Very romantic! I hoope you card class went well today. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous!!! Love all the details & lace , Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous card Patricia. The butterfly and flowers are so pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Patricia, Thanks for calling xx
    Love the pretty lace and detail. A beautiful anniversary card.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. amazing card from bits Patricia, looks a really beautiful anniversary card, love the lace and flower detail.
    hope all goes well tomorrow
    hugs pam

    ReplyDelete
  22. LuvlZy card and yet again a fab way to use up your 'bits and bobs' xx mine just grownwithevery card I make xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete