Thursday, 1 August 2013

"Happy Birthday"

Good afternoon Bloggers, sorry, I am very late with this Post.
I have had a severe case of "lazyitis" it started yesterday afternoon.  I think my working caught up with me.  I sat on my bottom and could not be bothered moving.  Most unlike me, I do not do sitting still very often.
Thank you for calling by, I love that you take time out of your busy day to visit.
This morning I had to catch up with the Monday pasts housework.  I usually go from one end of the house to the other on a Monday do bits and pieces each day through till Friday.   I then do a quick run through to last over the weekend.  "Mad" I know, there is only the two of us and John is a very tidy person.  Me being me, cannot change and it has to be done.  All up to date, I am happy again.  
The phone has rung 4 times this morning with people wanting cards ...... thank goodness none are wanted for today.  
This one will be delivered later this evening on my way along to John & Audrey`s.  I have to pass the ladies door anyway.
The request was for a Happy Birthday Card "Pink with some of your flowers"



Base card 8 x 8 white card
Pink card
Backing paper printed from My Craft Studio Florigoraphy CD 2 
I used SB Border Dies to cut the scallop along the bottom.  I keep the Border Dies under my Grand Dies, I spied them the other day and was determined to use them soon.  That`s them used wonder how long it will be till I use them again??
SB Lacy Doily Die in Pale pink
I cut the floral paper with SB Labels Twenty. Stuck that on some of the dark pink and cut round it to create a mat
I stamped a Tag shape I had in my box with Happy Birthday
Used SB Rose Creations Die for the flowers,  popped a pearl in the centre.  Tied a bow with some very narrow ribbon, placed that at the back
A few pearls scattered here and there to finish off

That`s it for now
Thank you so much for continuing to keep me company on my Blogging Journey I really appreciate it.
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxxx
 

Posted by Picasa

26 comments:


  1. Big Sis this is a gorgeous card, with beautiful flowers as usual. At least the lady told you what she wanted.

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo pretty your card. I like your corner arrangements and the pink doily wit the little white pearls. Very, very pretty.

    I used to sell cards but it got too demanding so I

    had to give it up. Birthdays were very many.

    It was tiring also.Do you use the glue gun wit the point it is the newest thing out. I used the old round
    point but seen a gal on youtube use the pointed as you can get under the embellishments much faster and work is much quicker they say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia,
    Who can blame you for having a lazy morning, its just too hot for housework.
    Very pretty card with gorgeous flowers as always.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fits the bill I think Patricia. Very pretty I love that shade of pink it is so feminine.

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes it does you good just to do nothing for a little while gives your batteries time to recharge..lOl..
    very pretty birthday card Patricia

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the backing paper, and everything else of course - which goes without saying! Very pretty card indeed. Enjoy the rest of the day. I cannot believe where the day has gone!! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Patricia those papers are gorgeous
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Patricia, Love those papers & fabulous flowers... Simply Beautiful... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the pretty papers and your beautiful flowers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic Patricia - your customer will be well pleased. Beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous card Patricia, your customer will be well pleased I`m sure. lovely papers and embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia

    I don't for one minute think you had "lazyitis" .. .. I think it was "worn-out-itis" because you have been working so hard!

    Your body was just telling you to slow down and re-charge those batteries!

    Loving your card. The ribbon behind your gorgeous flowers looks beautiful and your papers are so pretty.

    Have a great day and a "chilled" weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really beautiful Patricia, gorgeous floral papers and fabulous design. Love the border. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Patricia, I agree with Jules above, I think it was that you were 'worn out' and batteries needed re-charging. I am similar to you in that, on a Thursday I go through the whole house, bedding, cleaning, washing, ironing etc etc. It is lovely for one day, then Graham has the weekend at home, and out comes the bits of railway layout that he is building and on a Monday it needs doing again ha ha. I think I should leave it until Monday too, it might last longer ha ha.
    Your card is beautiful, as always, pretty in pink, and gorgeous flowers.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia, your card is gorgeous, love the papers and your beautiful flowers. Sorry to hear about your laryngitis - take it easy, you've been so busy this week! Thank you for all the comments you have left on my blog recently wishing me a speedy recovery from my back pain - happy to say I think I'm 'getting there' Love and Hugs, Carole Z XX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the card and the way you have set it all out ... and that CD is one of my favorites as I can find so many papers that are perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia,
    love this card. Fabulous papers, and some of your superb flowers. Great design as always.
    You take care of yourself and try not to work too hard, after all there is always another day.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  18. There are times when you just have to give in and stop (I usually fall asleep straight away!!) LOVE this one Patricia. A real gem. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia
    Beautiful card, very delicate.
    Nothing wrong with a chill out day my dear. Enjoy the rest! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card and luv the flowers made with floral paper/card they are gorgeous as is the whole effect - I am guessing you will have one very satisfied customer xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card Patricia love the die cuts, layers and colors. I will be borrowing your word "lazyitis" I love it.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the colour shades you have used here Patricia, Gorgeous card. I think we are going to need a time machine, I cannot believe it is August. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh those amazing and striking flowers Patricia! Fabulous papers, too, really lovely!! Hugs, Ira xox

    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning as always Patricia, love the gorgeous design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautifully created card, as always, Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning creation as ever Patricia! You are such a busy bee I don't know how you do it sometimes!
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete