Wednesday, 21 August 2013

"Very simple Thank You"

Hello Blog friends great to have you pop in.  I love that you come to visit and leave all those lovely comments.  I read each and every one.
Not a lot going on here today.  Did not meet Hazel this morning, she is suffering a bit with a very sore ankle.  She is not able to drive far so did not chance driving all the way to Perth in case she would not make it back.  We have done plenty chatting on the phone though!!!!  
 Had a very pleasant lunch with John Jnr today.  He baled out of his house, Audrey had a few friends in for lunch so thought his mum and dads would be the better option.  We don`t often get him on his own these days.   It was lovely to get all his news without interruptions.   When everyone is here there is always something else going on.  They go off home when you remember you have forgotten to tell them something....oh! the joys of family.
My card today is a very simple Thank You Card


The card is away and I can`t remember the exact measurements
I think it was about 4 x 6 white card
Pale pink card
White card
Pretty paper that was in my box
A Clear Stamp Set that was in my stamp box, I am afraid it is (nameless)
I used a Quickie Glue pen on the flower heads and sprinkled them with glitter
That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate it
Till next time

Patricia   xxx
Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

  1. hello Patricia, this card is beautiful in the flesh, thank you.
    the size is 5"3/4 x 4"..gorgeous paper and stamp.
    hugs pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love how you have stamped the image directly onto the patterned paper. The added sparkle looks gorgeous.
    It sounds like you have a lovely relationship with your son.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Evening Patricia, beautiful card, such pretty papers, and lovly stamped image.
    It's lovely when you get your son to your self, doesn't happen all that often when have wives enter the picture hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia,
    very lovely card. I do love that paper. Great stamp too.
    Yo u always make everyone of your card look like a million dollar card.
    So glad you liked the butterfly magnets. Can't wait to see yours. I don't have any crochet cotton, otherwise I would have tried it with that too.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Patricia, a lovely card...I lovely simple images such as this lovely stamp..very pretty paper too, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Patricia, Beautiful, sweet card, gorgeous paper and gorgeous stamp, enhanced with glitter.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Patricia,
    Love the simplicity of the card, very pretty and easy to achieve.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, love the way you have stamped on printed paper, it matches and looks great, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple but very effective Patricia. Love the glitter on the flowerheads. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia
    Gorgeous paper and genius to stamp on it the way you have.
    I did like your reels and basket the other day but sadly I don't have the room to store my bits in such a pretty way. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty little card and love the stamp!x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very simply gorgeous! Lovely pretty papers and design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Patricia, very elegant. I'm living simple and elegant very much just now.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Patricia simply beautiful! I. Always comment when a word pops in myhead as soon as I see something and your card just screamed beautiful.

    John x

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous card Patricia. love the elegance of it x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't decide whether they are dandelion clocks or agapanthus heads, but whatever they are you have made them look really beautiful and the backing paper is so very pretty. Love this card. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Patricia, love the image and pretty paper.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Patricia a lovely thank you card, pretty paper! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Simple but truly gorgeous xx GaikT xx

    ReplyDelete