Monday, 16 September 2013

"A little Tag Card"

Hello Blog friends, first day of yet another week.  Where Oh! where are they all going??
Welcome to my new follower Doda  http://dodadidit.blogspot.co.uk/ I am so glad you have decided to join us here.   Doda is from the highlands of Scotland, she has some wonderful things on her Blog.  There is a beautiful Window Hanging using the new Tonic Dies on her Blog it is really worth having a look at.
We have had a beautiful day here today, got the washing all dried, just need to iron it now.  Hopefully get that done in the morning.
I am a bit behind today, finishing off all the "Bits & Pieces" for the Card Class tomorrow morning.  If I don`t get round to commenting on your Blog Post for today please forgive me, I will get there I promise.
We had a great time here yesterday, boys even managed a 7 mile bike ride with their Grandpa. 
John, Audrey and I had a great chat.  We had our dinner, plates well cleared so that`s a good sign.  Birthday cake yet again, I will really have to cut down this week.  Birthday Cake on Thursday my actual Birthday then again yesterday.  There is sill a bit lurking in the box, maybe the birds need it more than we do.  
I managed to watch most of Sue`s shows.  Oh! how I wish there was not that wasted 1/2 hour to start with.  I did not order any Dies or Stamps I really do have enough.  It is great to see all the wonderful things that are done with the new ones.  However the same happened when Sue showed the last lot of new Dies and Stamps, we all jumped on the Band Wagon and bought.   Have we all used the Dies we bought then??  I did buy the "felt" I have Die Cut the felt I have but it was not a success, hopefully this wool felt will be better.


A little Tag Card today
I used a piece of card that was left over from the "Bits & Pieces" I was cutting for the classes
It is "Tilda" Paper/card from the KitchenGarden Paper Stack
I cut a Tag Shape in white card covered that with the Tilda paper
White card to Die Cut SB Fancy Lattice Die.  I placed that on the Tag shape and cut round it, then inked the edges
Rose made with SB Blossom Five Die inked with TH Fired Brick
Leaves Heartfelt Creations Foliage Die
Stick Pin from my box 
American Seam Binding tied in a Triple Bow.
Now I see the picture I am going to pop a pearl in the centre of the bow.

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for taking time to come visit me I really appreciate it
I do hope you visit again soon
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx


  
Posted by Picasa

27 comments:

  1. Good Evening Patricia, your tag is absolutely gorgeous, love it.
    the papers are so pretty, as are you flowers.
    Love the little statue.

    The icicles are little beady things, from Embellishment Attic, and they are the devil to stick on. This will have to be a hand delivered card if the elements are to stay on.
    hugs Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful tag, I love the lattice and gorgeous flower.
    I hope you have fun at your card class tomorrow
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia, I have just discovered the lattice dies and they work so well on a card or tag. This tag is gorgeous.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag Patricia. The Tiilda paper that you have been using is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Patricia,
    This is just so very pretty. Is the statue from your classes? Its lovely.
    Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Patricia.
    Just watching Sue on C&C but I,ve had issues with C&C posting to Spain, eventually got a refund minus P&P and membership, hopefully get that back, will never deal with them again.xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patricia this is so pretty I love the lattice

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful tag Patricia, lovely papers and the lattice just sets it off so nicely! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous tag Patricia. I love the colours and design - so pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia, Glad you got to watch most of Sue's shows, I love seeing all the new things she comes up with, for inspiration. The felt looked lovely, and I was tempted, but didn't, I had already spent too much at the Event City Show ha ha.
    I'm glad someone is getting nice weather and being able to hang washing outside, that isn't the case here unfortunately, I had to use my dryer for all mine, we have had rain, rain, rain, for 3 days now, yucky.
    Your tag is fabulous, gorgeous lattice, gorgeous flower, gorgeous papers.
    I wish I lived near you, I would love to do your classes, I hope it goes well today.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag Patricia. I watched the shows on my Kindle Fire and I couldn't help buying the doilies and stamp set but not from C&C. I love Sue's demos, she is so gifted in using dies etc. Now I'm on the lookout for micro beads. I wonder if I will ever use those? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous tag honey and that lattice die cut is just stunning!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Patricia,
    A beautiful tag card, love the Tilda papers, and your rose as always is superb.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia, this is a lovely tag... Love the lattice! Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning Patricia! Beautiful tag with a gorgeous bow. Most of all I really like the lattice!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  16. This tag card is really lovely Patricia. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia,

    A lovely tag, this would make any gift extra special.
    I too wish I lived near you to attend your classes,the flowers are beautiful, I don't seem to get the time to try anything new just doing cards takes up my spare time lol!

    Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the see through effect of your gorgeous tag Patricia and your flowers (of course ;-), just beautiful!!! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a gorgeous tag Patricia, so pretty. Loving the box below too...I can see you've been busy whilst I've been away. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Patricia,
    fab tag card. Love this idea spotted it somewhere else but I can't remember where. Great minds and all that.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Patricia, have fun tomorrow at your class.
    beautifully decorated tag, love your flower and lovely ribbon.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Patricia
    Sorry Im late.
    Gorgeous tag and again beautiful papers.
    Hope the class went well.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful tag card Patricia and congratulations on the more birthday celebrations....you can never have too much cake!
    Wool felt is much better than acrylic with your dies and cuts clean but do run it through a couple of times just to make sure.
    On another note I wondered if you would mind me sharing the link and box in your earlier post? I am so keen to have a go and write for another blog, this project would be just fab for it. I will give you and Hazels blog a mention in the hope you get some traffic from it.
    Let me know if it is ok.
    Take care and happy crafting,
    hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful tag Patricia, I just love your blog. I update and let everyone know about different things that are happening on various different sites. Thank you for popping by my blog. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous xx luv it xx sorry I haven't commented regularly but am away at mo and struggling to pick up Wi-Fi but when I do I am checking your previous posts ( don't want to miss any of your creations) xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous xx luv it xx sorry I haven't commented regularly but am away at mo and struggling to pick up Wi-Fi but when I do I am checking your previous posts ( don't want to miss any of your creations) xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete