Monday, 30 September 2013

"Another Trio"

Hello and welcome to by Blog.
I think I have managed to catch up with all your Blogs.  Well I do hope so, if I missed anyone please let me know and I will get to you A.S.A.P.  
Up early this morning, beds stripped, washed and out.  Got the house done before John and I went off to Perth.  He was very badly needing a haircut, to the extent that when he came out of the barber shop he looked like a totally different person.........I kid you not!!!!  John wears his hair very short but Man! Oh! Man! he left it almost 10 days longer than normal.  I was a right proper mess. 
I need not talk I go to get mine cut on Thursday in preparation for going away next week, mine is also far too long.
I have had a rather quite day today for a change.  No rushing hither and tither, most unusual, actually took bad having a bit of time to think!!!   However Card Class tomorrow, Elaine is coming tonight to help finish off preparing the projects.  I have done most of the preparation for the cards I am doing.  The ladies wanted to do a "Diamond Top" card.   Elaine made 150 of this style for her daughters wedding invitations.  She reduced the size and made all the Name Cards for the tables.......so over to Elaine on this one.
Thank you for all your lovely comments on my Trio of White Cards.


Here are another 3 cards that are in the Gift Box of Cards for my friend
I made the 2 brownish ones to be used as "man" cards but really think they could be used for both
The Lilac one is definitely for a lady.  They have been made with some "bits" as well as prepared pieces.  Fish tail banners I cut myself, Dies used are SB Classic Circles and Oval.  The Aster is cut from scraps, the SB Lattice was cut some time ago and never used
Pearls, gold Dots from Peel-offs and a button to finish off


That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate you take time from your busy day to do that
Till next time
 Hugs

Patricia   xxx
  

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful set of cards!! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful selection of cards Patricia, I love the elegant designs and fabulous colours.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia,
    another batch of super little cards. great design as usual. They are going to be a very handy present.
    Still trying to grow my hair into a bob, and I'm getting to the stage where I wish I wasn't growing it.
    The trouble with my hair when it's short is, I used to have long hair when I was younger, and wore it up a lot. So the bottom of my hairline at the back never falls right when it's short, and it annoys me so.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Patricia, a lovely variety.
    I keep my hair short now, very short, number 5 on Johns hair trimmers!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Patricia, So glad John and yourself are getting to grips with your hairdressing needs, you got a 'new' hubby and John will get a 'new' wife, when you get yours done. So glad you found someone to replace your last hairdresser, it's a minefield, I know. I keep mine really short now, I got it cut really short after I retired and can't believe how easy it is to deal with, I now wonder why I didn't do it years ago ha ha.
    Your three cards today ,for your friend's card box, are beautiful, she will absolutely adore your box of treasures.
    I hope your card class goes well today, your ladies will love it.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia
    Another trio of loveliness for your gift box.
    Blimey, all this short hair. Mine is halfway down my back lol. Its straight this week but usually its of Kelly Hoppen proportions!
    Off to the shop now so have a great day with your ladies.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three more lovely cards Patricia. This box is going to be a real treat! Good luck with your class today. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Patricia, another three very lovely cards, love these colours too, and I think you right could be used for anyone.
    We're off to have new tyres put on the car and ne to buy the bus tickets for November. It's another glorious day here, have a good day hugs Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous selection of cards. I love the colours and designs.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia, these are lovely. Can't wait to see the full set and gift box! Take care.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful cards Patricia. I have been doing similar ones for my friend Jan, so that she always has some to hand. I do like this size as I bet it is easier to box as well. Enjoy your ' Me Time.' Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI Patricia,
    Another three lovely cards, I'm sure they will appreciated.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia three more wonderful cards. I hope your class is going well today with Elaine! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Patricia,

    love all of them, I really must start doing more mens card.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards as always Patricia, the designs are Beautiful...I hope the class went well today...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards Patricia, love the beautiful designs.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards Patricia, love the beautiful designs.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  18. love them all Patricia, they will be much appreciated I`m sure.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia. Thanks for the kind comments on my blog. I do love the lattice cut card but my favorite is the lavender with the pretty flower. Have a great day
    Donna
    http://craftycolonel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. ....nun bin ich endlich auch mal wieder bei dir, liebe patricia....ich bin voller bewunderung....auch deine drei in weiß gefallen mir sehr....
    liebe grüsse
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete