Monday, 23 September 2013

"Big Sisters"

Hello how are you all at the beginning of yet another new week??  
Hope you are all well, if not I send you a ((hug)) to help.
Thank you so much for all the lovely comments on my Posts over the past week.  
I think I have recovered, from doing my Card Class, working in the Tearoom Friday then having the boys all day Saturday.  Thank goodness the boys spend so much time with John.  I really only need to feed them.  They needed a fair bit feeding on Saturday   ...   they were stacking logs!!
Rhod across the road does all the cutting of the trees, then we share the wood.  Rhod and Isobel are so good at helping us with things like that.   John has a metal plate and elbow in his right arm.  When he uses the Electric Hedge Trimmer his arm really plays him up.  Just imagine what a Chain Saw would do!!!!   We have the hedge cut for us and Rhod does the cutting of the trees.  The boys have stacked a fair bit of wood but still loads more to do for the winter.
We have had an absolutely beautiful day here today.  Washing all dried, in folded but not ironed as yet.
Last week I had lots of orders for cards, guess what??  ...  Yep! forgot to photograph some of them.  The ones I did remember to photograph have not been handed over so I don`t really want to show them yet.
Here is one I did  for Hazel`s daughter a couple of weeks ago.   I know it has been given to the girls so I can show it.   They have a new baby sister so are now "Big Sisters"


Base card white DL
Long piece of a Funny shade of silver blue card
Blue card
Lili of the Valley pre-coloured image
Some lace flowers from my box
Computer generated personalised greeting
At least I know they will not get another like it

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for taking time to come visit I really appreciate it
Till next time

Hugs


Patricia   xxxx
 
Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Patricia, such a lovely image for the occasion. I love the sentiment you have added and pretty lace flowers.
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Patricia. I can well remember the cutting and stacking of logs, in fact my younger daughter and her husband are now doing the same. Just think of the lovely log fires as all we have now is central heating. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia, what a lovely card and thought for the two girls, the image is beautiful, reminds me when my Daughter used to sit in a chair with my son when he was a few months old and read him stories, beautiful.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx

    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia
    fab image, probably just like you and Hazel when you were younger. . . . . . .and now more than likely lol!
    Best wishes
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable card Patricia and a perfect image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card was the only big sister card the girls got, topical Tammy always thinks of the older children too, and the two girls were over the moon with it.
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card Patricia, sounds so cosy, burning wood.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Patricia, what a perfect card and a lovely thought by Tammy.
    Up really early off to Glasgow to the exhibition, will be a very long day hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning sweetie this is just stunning, love your colours too, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia,
    A very pretty card, bet the girls loved it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia a lovely card I am sure they loved it! The weather is not as good down here no rain but very murky! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Patricia, Your card is really lovely, I bet the girls loved it.
    Your 'boys' have had a very productive weekend with the log stacking, bet they wanted lots of food to keep them going ha ha.
    My weather has been horrid, yesterday it was very misty first thing, so I thought we would have had sunshine in the afternoon, no such luck, it started drizzling and went really chilly and horrible, this morning is much the same, no chance of getting any washing outside here !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia,
    fab card and design. Love that image it's so cute.
    We are having a late summer here in the south, the last 3 days have been very hot and sunny.
    Hve a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia, ooooh I love this card, such a sweet image and beautifully coloured. Right up my street.
    Crafty hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love this LOTV image Patricia and you have made a lovely card with it. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect image for the card Patricia, so sweet. Carol x

    ReplyDelete