Friday, 13 September 2013

"Boxes, Boxes and even more Boxes"

Hello and welcome to my Blog, thank you for visiting me today.   I hope you see something that appeals to you and come back soon for another look.
I can not believe it is the weekend once again.  Two Blinks ago it was only Monday.
However I am looking forward to tomorrow.  Hazel, my friend Elaine (who has the Tearoom) and myself are up early and off to Inverness to meet with Kate (culliesock).  
Elaine usually comes to me on Thursday evening but did not come last night.  She was full of the cold when I saw her at lunch time.  I told her she would be better home in bed getting some TLC from her hubby.  Oh! No! she was coming to see me, Doug phoned early evening to say he had packed her off to bed.  I was so pleased to hear this.   I know that doing that she should be a lot better and able to come with us.  We have met up with Kate a couple of times, I think this will be it till we all meet to catch the plane for our weekend in Birmingham and the NEC.  We are all rather excited about it, like a lot of kids we are.
I have been very busy making BOXES for the Tearoom.  I really can not believe how they sell.  When Elaine and her Daughter opened the Tearoom they gave me a cabinet to put some of my things in. Never for one minute did I think that boxes of all shapes and sizes would sell so well.   I am delighted, I will have lots of pennies to spend in Birmingham.
Here are just three of the selection I put in yesterday.


Now to show you the tops 


The boxes are made from odd sheets of card.   You know these sheets that you keep saying you will use and never do.
The roses are all made using SB Blossom Five, SB and Heartfelt Creation Foliage Dies, some ribbon from my Box.  
I am looking forward to getting my nice new baskets John is having made for me to keep my ribbon in rather than old Ice Cream Tubs  .......!!!  A few weeks ago he bought me a lovely basket to  keep my Lace in.  He can be such a "sweetie" at times.

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for calling in I really do appreciate it
Have a Fantastic Weekend
Hugs

Patricia   xxx
I would like to enter this into http://frillyandfunkie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/anything-goes.html

17 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia
    Lovely selection of boxes and all decorated beautifully.
    I braved making an origami box a couple of days ago (coming to a blog near you soon) after seeing Hazel's and Christine's glorious creations. Im hooked. Love em!
    Have a wonderful day out with the ladies.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boxes really are stunning Patricia, it really is no surprise that they are so popular, Each one is so beautifully designed.
    I hope Elaine is better soon and you all have a wonderful time visiting Kate tomorrow.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on selling so many boxes. Bet you will have such fun at the NEC! They are beautiful so I'm not surprised. Thanks so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful boxes, no wonder they sell so well.
    hope Elaine is getting over her flu.
    see you soon hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Patricia. What Wonderful boxes, and the toppings are so ornate. I'm sure you'll all have a lovely day with Kate. Give her a hug from me. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Patricia, the magic of 21st Century, I'm commenting from San Francisco tonight! These boxes are gorgeous, love the way you've decorated them, CRole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your boxes so beautiful. Enjoy your day with Kate.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. More great boxes.Hope you have a great together with the "girls". Looking forward to November and seeing you all at the NEC. Should be fun! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Patricia,
    Another batch of pretty boxes now wonder they sell so well they are stunning. Have a good day today.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia, I hope you all have a fabulous time in Inverness today, your time will 'fly' even faster today when you all get together ha ha.
    I love, love, love, your boxes, they are always so pretty and the embellishments are always stunning.
    Have a lovely day. The weather here is damp, damp, damp !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. No wonder these sell well, they are gorgeous and would make great gifts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful Patricia, really stunning. Your family must look forward to receiving gifts from you not just for the gift but to see what fabulous box you have put the gift into lol! These would make gifts on their own.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia,
    fabulous little boxes. Love them lots.
    I could do with a place to sell my creations, and then perhaps I could join you at the NEC. lol.
    Have a wonderful crafty weekend.
    I do hope Hazel gets better soon.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These boxes look fabulous Patricia and so beautifully decorated.
    I hope you're having a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. more beautiful boxes Patricia, no wonder they sell.
    hope Elaine feels better soon and you had a lovely day.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patricia a beautiful trio of boxes! Hope you had a wonderful day with Kate! Susan x

    ReplyDelete