Friday, 20 September 2013

"Card Class makes"

Hello and welcome to my creative corner.
I will mention now that I will probably not get round to commenting on all your Blogs this evening.
I love that you come visit me and leave all you lovely comments for me  .......   BUT tonight I am "shattered" to say the least.
The Tearoom was extremely busy today.  Run off our feet we were.   Elaine is an absolute Whizz in the kitchen, thank goodness we do not do full meals we would never cope.     We serve things like Homemade Soup, Toasties, Paninis, Baked Potatoes with lots of different fillings.   Teas, Coffees, Scones and Cream Cakes ....... Mmmmm!!! the cream cakes are to die for!!!
Today Elaine and I had our lunch a 3.30pm even then we were interrupted.   It went quite so we thought   ...  Right lets eat.   We did get most of it eaten when 4 ladies came in for Afternoon Tea,  that started more people coming in.  The Tearoom closes at 4.30 but we were still clearing up at that time.
I am scheduling this for later.  Off to have a shower, get my PJs on, feet up, there is good chance I might just fall asleep.
Today I am showing you what we did at the class on Tuesday past. 
A few of the ladies wanted to make this box. I have a few made and in my cabinet for sale.


Box and card front are cut from Tilda card/paper
The box is cut using Heartfelt Creation Die "Gift Ensemble" HCD 735
You have to cut the shape out 4 times to form the box......a lot of cutting out to get them ready for the class.
Base Card is 4 x 4 then using up what was left from the 12 x 12 sheet of paper after cutting out the box
"Thank You" is a Stamping Up Stamp (ladies had a choice of what they wanted to use)
Ribbon for the box and bow on the card.
My boxes for sale are decorated but the ladies were delighted with what they managed to do
We will get round to making Roses for decoration sometime soon.  Some of the ladies I know would manage but some are far from ready to start making them just yet.

That`s it for today 
Thank you for taking time to call round I really appreciate it
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs

Patricia   xxx

 
Posted by Picasa

22 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, you certainly sound shatterd, quite right to put your feet up.

    Your card and box are just lovely, the paper is quite beautiful.
    Have a reatful weekend, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia
    Gorgeous box and card. That paper is fabulous.
    You are good using the pretty stuff rather then just keeping it to stroke lol!
    Glad you are able to chill now after your busy day or should I say week!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely Patricia. I too love the paper. Gorgeous Thank You stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous. I love the pretty designs and beautiful papers.
    I hope you get some chance to relax at the weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Patricia,
    What pretty paper. Nice to see something without a Christmas theme. I wish I lived near you or John nextdoor I could do with lessons in box making. Mine come out all bent. Hope you had a restful evening.
    Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, love the papers. Sounds like you deserve putting your pj,s on and putting feet up. Busy day. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia sounds like you were both very busy and deserved a quiet evening. But it also sounds like all went well with the dreaded coffee machine! I hope today goes ok for you too at least when you are busy the time flies! Beautiful box and matching card! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very busy day for you Patricia, enjoy the rest! Lovely box and matching card, simple but stunning!xx

    ReplyDelete

  9. Good morning Patricia, I can now see why you found it hard going on Tuesday with your ladies making these boxes, I thought it was your other little ones you where making with them. I love that paper been looking on line at it, but will wait and see what I pick up in Canada first.
    Take it easy I know you have the boys but they can amuse themselves. You just need to be on hand to feed them.
    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia,
    Reading your blog made me feel tired and it's only 9.30am. Very pretty box and card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning sweetie, this is just stunning, hugs Pops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Patricia no wonder you were worn out! Love the box ad card, Carole Z x

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous. fab colours. love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia,
    My you have been a busy lady. Sounds like you so need your rest.
    Love the card and box. and that paper looks fantastic.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia, I hope you have managed to get a rest, no wonder you are shattered. The tearoom sounds to be thriving, which is good for Elaine, but sounds like it is 'taking it's toll', hopefully you will re-charge your batteries for the next shift.
    Your box and card from the craft class is really pretty, no wonder the ladies love coming to your classes, they will be 'over the moon' when you show them how to do your roses, lucky ladies.
    Have a restful weekend.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card & box Patricia, Love the papers... you sound as though you are run off your feet...take it easy...enjoy your rest... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia,

    Beautiful card love the paper its gorgeous.

    Hope you got plenty of rest with your feet up.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Goodness, you have been busy, what with the tea room and classes - hope you get some well deserved rest soon! I love your box and card, not surprised your ladies were delighted and I bet they will love making flowers too. Don't forget to take some time to just breathe...... Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  19. You always make such elegant and most adorable creations Patricia and you have such a fine nose for the right papers. Your box and matching card are a stunning looking set! Have a lovely Sunday, hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry Patricia, I missed this post somehow. Pretty matching box and card. I'm sure your ladies were very pleased with their efforts - and grateful for your prep work!! I bought this die a couple of weeks ago and I have made one box with it so far. Love and hugs from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super box and card class Patricia love the colours. Sounds like your day was as busy as mine! Best not to sit down I find as I can't get back up!
    Hope you have had a quieter Monday, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning box and card Patricia. I need some of your energy my friend. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete