Thursday, 19 September 2013

"Friendship"

Hello folks and welcome, hope you are all well.  If you are a bit down here is a ((Hug)) I hope it helps a little
I have another new follower  ...  Jennifer Swandells   http://jenni45.blogspot.co.uk/   Thank you so much for choosing to join me on my journey though Blogland.  Hope you like some of my creations, I will be delighted if they give you just a little inspiration.
Well what horrible weather we have had today, I think it has been general and we have all had a fair share of the rain.  John and I were to go out today but   ....   I don`t do rain. 
I some ways I am glad I did not go out.   I have so much to catch up on.  Cards, cards and more cards needed for people.  Don`t know about anyone else but I have these orders and lost for ideas.    I have trawled back through some of my old cards for inspiration but nothing.  I ended up doing almost a copy of a previous card for one of them.   Thank goodness some are not needed till next Wednesday.
I am working in the Tearoom with Elaine tomorrow, so there will be no cards made.   
We always seem to have a struggle with the coffee machine when I am in.  Wonder if it will be any different tomorrow!!!!  Gillian (Elaine`s daughter who owns the Tearoom) say`s we really should not be left together but she needs her weekend off..................LOL!!
 My card for today is one I made during the week.  It is not very good, will be used at some point I am sure, at the moment it is lurking in the bundle at the corner of the Dining Room table.



Base card white 6 x 6
Brown Paisley Patterned Kanban Card I have had for ages
Pink Coordinations cut using SB Grand Labels One
Brown Coordinations and White card cut using SB Fancy Ovals   
I cut the brown one in half,  placed the rbbon over the join before attaching to the back of the white one slightly offset.  I did this to give the impresson of another layer of the same Die
Did some Cosmic Shimmer Pearls unfortunately the one in the middle at the top right smudged, you see the "mess" nothing I can do to fix that
Tied a bow, hung a little Coffee Pot charm on and added a LOTV greeting that came on a sheet in one of their Pads
Really do not like this card but Hey! Ho! they can`t all be winners

That`s it for today, off to tidy things up before Elaine arrives
Thank you so much for coming to visit I really appreciate it
Till next time

Hugs


Patricia   xxx






21 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia. I honestly don't know why you dislike your card today. I think it's fabulous. I love the cute image and the ribbon/charm design is gorgeous.
    I hope you have a good time a the Tearoom tomorrow and that the coffee machine behaves!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia,

    I agree with Sue, not sure why you don't like your card its beautiful. I love the oval die so pretty.
    Thank you for your lovely comments today.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Patricia. I love your card too. It's such a beautiful image. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Patricia. Love how uou have coloured the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Patricia it gorgeous ...I think sometimes we are too critical of our own work

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Patricia, I love this, the image is gorgeous and soooooo cute, I would never have noticed the smudge until you pointed it out. Could you put a few little rosebuds and foliage over the faux pearls to hide it ?
    Lots of love from Patricia xx
    PS It feels a little warmer outside today, I live in hope of a little sunshine ha ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Patricia, love that image, so sweet. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Patricia,
    You are too hard on yourself this is a very pretty card, cute image. Mind you I think we all have ones that we are not happy with.
    Have a good day.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia
    Nice warm morning here today. Was outside at 6.30am in a tea shirt! What a contrast to a couple of days ago.
    We are our own worst critics and we know when we're not happy with something. Granted, to me, its not your usual style but there's nothing wrong with it chuck.
    Hope you have a warmer brighter day today.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia nothing not to like here! Love the image and the shape of the card! I never even noticed the smudged pearl until you said! Hope your day at the tearoom goes without a hitch and the coffee machine behaves itself! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Own worse critic Patricia, it's a lovely little card with a sweet image. Your colouring is good and I didn't notice the flawed pearl till you pointed it out. Remember what I said about having a signature
    ! All the great artists had one somewhere on their work.
    have a good day, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card and the image is so sweet! It's a perfect card for in the teamroom! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the gorgeous LOTV image and your card is lovely. I'm useless with Cosmic Shimmer pearls. I do okay till I get to the end and then mess up. Or - the favourite - touch it with my hand or sleeve before dry! Like I said, useless! Hope you are not too busy at the tearoom. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Patricia and thanks for the yes about the box. I loved yours, mine is very minimal in contrast but I am a minimal kind of gal!
    I think this image on your card is very apt with you working in the Tearooms, here's hoping the coffee machine plays ball tomorrow.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete

  15. Hi Patricia,
    On the iPad as DH is working on my new printer.
    Great card. Fab image.
    Don't you just hate it when you have cards to do, and the brain won't work with the ideas.
    I have similar prob with remembering what type of card I did for the family last year. Lol.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi honey
    His I'd just adoreable ! I love the image and those fab die cuts you've used.
    Hope you are well? Give my love to hazel
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous card Patricia. The image is adorable and i love the colours and pretty dies.
    There's nothing to not like about this!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are just getting hard to please lady....lol Its lovely Patricia, Love the dies and colours.
    Hope you didn't break that coffee machine :0))
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have to agree with everyone Patricia, really is a lovely card, beautiful image and design.
    enjoy your day at the tearoom.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Patricia, That's a very pretty card, don't leave in in the pile LOL Bring it out and be proud it's great :D Hope you had fun today and the coffee machine didn't play up, weather's looking a little better for the weekend, hope you get to go play :D Gay x

    ReplyDelete