Thursday, 26 September 2013

"Shabby & from the Bit Box"

Hello and welcome to my little corner of Blogland.
Thank you for taking time to come visit I love that you do that.  I hope you like what you see.  If you leave a comment I will know you have called by.  If you have a Blog I then return the favour and come visit you.
I am way behind with my posts this week.  Too many people needing some of my time and not enough of that to go round.   I thought once you stopped going out to work things got easier....................mmm!!   Not in my case, my goodness this week I have not had time to change my mind.  Having a bit more time today. my car is in the garage for a service and its first MOT.   Being out in the sticks I need a car so if it needs things done they just have to be done. Keeping my fingers crossed that there will not be anything to expensive.
My card today is one made with Bits I took out of the "Bit Box" and my "Die Cut Box"before I tipped the rest of the contents into the bag for the school.   There are only so many bits you can keep.  


Base card approx 4 x 6 white card. This was a 4 inch strip left from a 12 x 12 sheet
Burgundy card slightly distressed
A piece of text paper I think that might have been from a NitWit collection also slightly distressed
Patterened paper that was a bit torn
Scrap of music paper  ....  I always worry about using these papers.  I am not musical so do not have a clue what the music is.  Imagine using some really Funky music paper for a "sympathy" card!!!!
A Die cut oval it is a SB Die but which one??
Flowers made using a Cheery Lynn Die, leaves a Crealies Die  (I had made these flowers and never used them)  That`s them used up now....................!!
Some Bakers Twine
Couple of little buttons, scrap of lace and a few pearls
White card for the Stamping Up stamp "with love"

That`s it for today 
Thank you so much for calling by I really appreciate that you do that
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia  xxx




Posted by Picasa

22 comments:

  1. Patricia your card is gorgeous, isn't it amazing what we can produced from our 'bit box'...us crafters are very thrifty...

    ANne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the way you have put everything together and the delicate colours are gorgeous.
    Hope you car passes it's MOT !
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Patricia, this is FABULOUS Darling! Just brilliant, great idea using up old pieces, I have a box full! Is is a beautiful card. I know what you mean about Music papers, I love the look they give but like you unless it actually states what song it is I haven't a clue lol!

    Hope your car passed the MOT.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!! Love all the layers and flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia,
    What a great 'bit box 'card very pretty.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Patricia, gorgeous card especially made from bits, your creative imaginations is fab in order to design like this, have a good evening, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the papers and all the pretty details.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia
    Gosh, you have been raiding the bit box. As I've said before, Im not a buttons and twine kinda gal but there's nothing shabby about your creation at all chuck!
    Hope the car behaves and keep us posted on Anne.
    Best wishes
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super bit box creation Patricia. Hope the car is sorted without too much expense. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tee hee Patricia .. .. I keep far too many "bits" LOL!!

    Love what you have done with some of yours though!! You have a wonderful way of creating such beautiful flowers.

    Lots of lovely embellishments too.

    Hope all is good with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card Patricia, love what you have done with your 'bits' Carole. Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Patricia I do admire you using your bits! I'm a bit like you are (with music paper) with Chinese writing paper never sure what it says and you wouldn't want to insult someone! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Patricia, I love it !! it never ceases to amaze me, what can be created from oddments and spares etc. You are such an inspiration,, and this card could never be called a 'bit box' card, it is beautiful.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another fabulous card Big sis.

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really lovely card Patricia. Very satisfying to use up your bits. Like you, without cars we would be totally lost and stuck at home! I'd hate that. Good luck witheeh MOT! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love thud card. Love the shabby chic look. Gorgeous
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia,
    fabulous card,especially when you say it's made out of your bits box.
    I didn't realize how satisfying it is to create something out of your bits box, till this week now I am hooked big time.
    Have a wonderful crafty weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super pastel card today Patricia, I love all the little details :D The flowers are fab too :D Hope it went well with your car service, expensive :{ But necessary :D Have a good week, Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Patricia, love all the gorgeous shabby chicdetails.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card Patricia, love all the gorgeous shabby chicdetails.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Soooo beautiful dear Patricia, i really like your card. All the sweet Details are so gorgeous.

    Hope you enjoyed your weekend,
    Much Love, Dunja xox

    ReplyDelete