Sunday, 8 September 2013

"Small boxes for the Tearoom"

Hello and welcome, I hope you have all had a fantastic weekend.  
Weather here was good, we had really heavy rain during the night Sat/Sun.  Love when it comes during the night.  I do hope those of you who need the rain got some.
Great to have you here, I love that you come to visit.    I had visits from Helen Owen http://thediecutdiva.blogspot.co.uk/  Also Ali Watson http://simplystylishstamping.blogspot.co.uk/  If you have time pop over and have a look, they are not daily Bloggers but have some nice projects.  Julie Kitchener commented on my Blog unfortunately I could not get back to her she is on this Google Circle thing.  Sorry, really means nothing to me and I cant get anywhere with it.  Thank you for your comment if you happen you pop back to visit me,
When Elaine was here Thursday evening she mentioned she had sold a few of the smaller boxes I have in my cabinet at the Tearoom.   I had a few cards to make, once they were done I made a few boxes. 


Boxes made using odd sheets of Tilda Paper/Card that were waiting to be used up.
I love these papers they are beautiful to work with.
I used a few scraps of other card where needed and SB Dies
Border on the pink gingham one done with a MS Punch
Boxes decorated with flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Leaves created using SB Foliage Dies  
I have a few more odd sheets to use another day

That`s it for today
Off to re-string a necklace for Audrey.  I made it for her a couple of years ago, she has managed to break it.  However she has given me all the beads which helps
Thank you so much for calling in I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia  xxx
Posted by Picasa

28 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous. I love the pretty paper and beautiful detailing on each one which makes them so unique.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia,

    WOW! You make some stunning boxes, i have only looked at the first page will look more tomorrow when I have more time but these are fantastic. I have never had a go at making boxes it takes all my spare time doing cards lol!
    Thank you so much for your nice comments on my blog its much appreciated. I hope you come back and take another look sometime.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, and beautiful floral embellishing, Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and your very artisitic. I enjoy coming in .

    It takes a lot of time to do these.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Patricia
    Hope you don't mind me tapping on your summer house door to say how much I like your pretty boxes
    Happy Monday
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  6. No wonder these little boxes fly they are gorgeous. Love the arrangement od flowers and papers.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia

    Loving your cute little boxes .. .. I'm not surprised they are in demand!!!

    Super lovely!!!

    Hope you had a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous boxes Patricia, your flowers are stunning, love the papers you have used, no wonder they are in demand at the tea room.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Patricia,
    Simply stunning boxes I can fully understand that they sell out quickly. Love the papers and the decoration on them.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia, I love, love, love, your boxes, no wonder they 'go down a treat' at the tearoom. Gorgeous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning boxes, love the way the roses fall over. Gorgeous, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Patricia, gorgeous boxes, especially love the one with the roses trailing over. No wonder they are so wanted.

    I can't do the circle thing either, and its a pity as I too have a couple of folk who have visited and I can't get to them other than the circles.

    Have a good day, Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful boxes Patricia, love the colour combos and added embellishments.
    Happy crafting for the week ahead. Hope you too enjoyed your brambles?
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful boxes Patricia! Lovely colours, and papers and with the flowers, so romantic! Beautiful made. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  15. More lovely boxes Patricia. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all gorgeous Patricia! I'm afraid Google Circles means nothing to me either! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous pretty boxes Patricia - I'm not surprised they are selling
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful boxes Patricia, they really are lovely, I love how you designed the flowers to run down the side of them:D Thank you for leaving a lovely comment :D What is a wasp bike? If I may ask, I have never heard of that before! You're right about the wasps they are nasty, I'm glad to see the back of them. Hugs Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you Patricia, now I know! What a strange name for it though, I may just have to look up it's origins.....! :D Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Evening Patricia, your boxes are so very pretty..you're going to be kept busy making them as they are bound to sell well all the time!Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful boxes Patricia, love the pretty details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful boxes Patricia, love the pretty details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful boxes Patricia, love the pretty details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
    OOOh I love making boxes! Those are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Patricia
    Sorry this is very late but your post only appeared on my list this morning. . . . . Strange but me and technology can be like oil and water lol!
    Your boxes are always wonderful and these are no exception. The one with the roses is fab.
    Best wishes
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are all as pretty as each other. I am sure they will be off the shelf in no time at all.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh WOW WOW WOW! Amazing boxes Patricia, they are soooo pretty!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete