Tuesday, 24 September 2013

"True Friendship"

Hello and welcome to my Blog space.
Not so nice here today, dull, misty and threatening to rain.  Such a change from yesterday.
Thank you for taking time to come visit.   If you have time please leave a little comment so I know you called.
Another busy day here at "the ranch".  
The school the boys go to have a Charity Shop running this week to raise funds.    In Coupar Angus there is an empty Shop Unit that the owner hires out weekly.  Groups hire it as a Charity Shop.  This week it is the School, I popped along this morning with some things and was roped in to helping out this afternoon.   My! Goodness! it was so busy.  What amazes me is that there is a group in the shop almost every week, they all make a fair bit money and it is all from other peoples "junk" Brings to mind the old saying "where there`s muck there`s brass"
The last time the school had the shop they raised £2,600 in a week.  We will see what this week brings.  I am in again on Friday afternoon, I volunteered for that months ago.  
Grandpa has to pick the boys up from school Friday afternoon.  Mummy and Daddy are off to a wedding in Glasgow, they will stay there overnight.  I will have to get to Tesco in the morning to stock up!!!! the boys will be staying overnight with us.
Today's card is for our friend Anne who goes into hospital on Thursday to have her operation for Breast Cancer.   The ladies Hazel and I meet on a Wednesday will all sign it and give it to Anne tomorrow.  I have also made a nice box for it to go in.
Should have got Hazel  http://hazelsbasketsofjoy.blogspot.co.uk to make the box  ....   have you seen how she has progressed at making all these different boxes.   To think that just a few weeks ago she would have been asking me to make them.  Hazel has done so well, she has always been crafty and done beautiful parceling.   She still does that, now he is making boxes and also really enjoys having her Blog.


White base card approx 6 x 8
Pink card stock
White card embossed with Sue Wilson`s Cascading Hearts Embossing Folder
SB Radiant Rectangles Die Cut
Computer generated Greeting die cut with another Die from the Radiant Rectangles set
I thought the greeting was very apt.
Roses SB Blossom Five,  leaves SB Foliage Die

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for calling by today I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx

Posted by Picasa

22 comments:

  1. Patricia this gorgeous and stunning, and will be just perfect for giving to Anne. See you in the morning.

    Hazel xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning card Patricia...lovely dies and embossed background....your flowers are gorgeous

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning Patricia, I love the elegant design and the sentiment is truly beautiful. I am sure that Anne will really appreciate the thought and love that has gone into making this for her and I wish her all the best with her surgery.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Patricia. I'm sure that Anne will appreciate the thought behind it too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card honey! Love that embossing and the dies! Im sure your friend will treasure this in time to come. Hope all goes well for her.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia,
    what a superb card. Love cascading hearts embossing. Great sentiment too. I am sure this will give her a lovely lift in spirits to receive such a beautiful card.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Patricia! A stunning card and the sentiment is perfect I am sure it will be greatly appreciated by your friend! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Patricia. Very best wishes to your friend. I am sure she is glad she has friends like you to support and encourage her.
    Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Patricia, I am sure Anne will adore this. It looks stunning in White with just that hint of colour fro the flowers, which are divine btw lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Patricia and everyone.
    A beautiful card and the most wonderful of sentiments at any time but more so for the reason its being given.
    Sincere best wishes to Anne for Thursday and for what lies beyond.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Patricia, I love this card, the sentiment is so beautiful, and the die-cuts are my faves, and the flowers, as always, stunning.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx
    PS Our weather here is the same, drizzle today, yucky xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Patricia,
    Stunning card, love the flowers. Sending good wishes to your friend.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, gorgeous, love white cards Patricia. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card for your friend Anne Patricia, love those flowers and your embossed background.
    hope all goes well for Anne.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the design and pretty flowers.
    I hope things go well for Anne.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card!! very elegant and you've used beautiful dies! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning design Patricia, love the elegant die cuts, embossing and white.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Patricia. I love everything about it! I hope things go well for your friend! My thoughts will be with her. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful Patricia...best wishes for your friend too. Damp and overcast here today too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card Patricia, sending love to your dear friend...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card Patricia. Love the embossing folder and great flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the visit yesterday. I'm sorry I'm not around very much. Fantastic card and lovely sentiment. I still have your large pink tag on display, I love it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete