Thursday, 12 September 2013

"Welcome little Aimee"

Hello Bloggers, I know I say this almost every day.   I love that you call by and leave such lovely comments on my work.  It makes it all so much more fun to create.
Thank you for all your Birthday Wishes, that`s Sisters for you ..... no one would have known if Hazel had not mentioned it.  Saying that it has been so nice reading them all.  
I have had a nice day even the weather was good till about 5pm.
Don`t know about where you live but round these parts of Perthshire and Angus during the Month of September we have "Open Studios".   It is where local Artists of all persuasions open their Studios or display their work in Studios with their friends.   John and I popped up to Alyth only 31/3 miles from here and WOW!! what a great morning we had in only "one" Studio.   There were 3 young women showing their work....Handmade Wicker Work Baskets and other little trinkets.   Magnificent huge Pottery Pots the girl used ash from her Log Fire for the colours she used on the pots.   She also had lots of other smaller pieces.  The third lady made beautiful delicate Porcelain things such as Lamp Bases, T-Light holders with wonderful lattice type cut out work on the sides.   Needless to say I had to have some things.  Not all for me, I did some Christmas shopping!!!!  John did buy me some baskets that I am having made to put some of my ribbons in.  Expensive for storing ribbon but Hey! Ho! its my Birthday!!!
My card today is one of the cards I made for Hazel`s daughter Tammy.   Tammy wanted this image in Girly Pink, with the babies name on it.  The spelling of the name is rather different so no way would you get that on a bought card


Base card white 6x6x
Pink Card Stock
White card embossed with Sue Wilson`s Tumbling Hearts Folder
Some Pink Organza ribbon from my stash
Pink card
LOTV image stamped and coloured with Promarkers cut out using SB Classic Scalloped Squares
I added a pom pom to the hat
Computer generated Greeting on matching card

That`s it for today
Thank you for visiting and once again for your Birthday Wishes I really appreciate them all
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx
Posted by Picasa

21 comments:

  1. Pleaed you had a lovely birthday Patricia, and sounds as if you and John had a good day out.

    Beautiful card, such a sweet image and great colouring. I really like the embossing design.
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday sweetheart! So glad you've had a wonderful day and enjoyed seeing those handcrafted goodies. Beautiful card as ever. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia, your card is beautiful, I am sure the recipient will love it.
    I know what you mean by unusual names and not being able to buy cards with it on, my daughters name is Toyah you never get anything with that on lol!

    Sounds like a great 'Open Studios', I love places like that. Hope you had a very Happy Birthday.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased that you had a good birthday Patricia.
    Your card is gorgeous. I love the cute image and the personalisation makes it extra special.
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday honey. Glad you had a lovely time. Sorry for my lack of comments I've had a few issues and been catching up with paperwork etc, you know what life can throw at you sometimes lol.
    This card is gorgeous. Such fab colouring and my fav colour pink.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia
    So glad you had a lovely birthday.
    Fab cute card and Im sure that it will be cooed over nearly as much as Aimee.
    Best wishes
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Patricia. Love the embossing folder you have used. Hope you had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a special day. This card is so pretty. I really like the little pom pom - what on original idea.
    Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Patricia,
    A very pretty card, love the stamped image, so cute. Pleased you had a great birthday.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia, Wow, Happy Belated Birthday, so glad you had a good day.
    Aimee's card is beautiful and so pretty in pink, loving the focal image.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx
    PS I went to a craft show in Manchester yesterday, and my resolve not to buy anymore dies, failed ha ha !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia,
    well Happy belated Birthday. Was busy yesterday with the singing group so didn't get enough time to get round all the blogs to comment.
    Love this card and that image is soooooooo! cute.
    Great embossing folder used in this .
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia sounds as if you had a super birthday, loving your baby card, such a cute wee image too.
    Happy crafting, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had a wonderful birthday Patricia! (and I knew about it, for a little birdie told me, lol ;-) Love this sweet baby card, it's adorable!! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Patricia. the image is adorable and I love the pretty layout.
    Happy belated Birthday - It sounds like you had a lovely day.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Patricia, love the adorable image and gorgeous embossed design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Patricia, love the adorable image and gorgeous embossed design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely card Patricia, such a cute image, gorgeous colour combo and design.
    glad you had a good birthday.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sorry I missed your birthday yesterday so Belated Happy Birthday Wishes sent with love. Glad you and John were able to do something together.

    Your card is so cute, adore that image and the embossing folder is one on my wish list.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This embossing folder is very pretty Patricia. The card is gorgeous with that sweet image. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A gorgeous baby card Patricia and its so nice to have them personalised! Happy belated birthday wishes to you too! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this card! How sweet so beautifully done. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now following you.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete