Wednesday, 16 October 2013

"Engagement Card"

Hello and welcome to my little corner of Blogland. 
Hope you are well, if not here is a gentle (HUG) in hope that it helps.
Thank you so much for all your continued support.  That is what makes this all worth while.
Oooops!!! nearly forgot to welcome my new follower, thank you so much for joining me here, I am so glad you have decided to follow me.  I do hope you keep coming back.  Pop over and have at look at Cheryl`s Blog, great things to be seen there.  Some stunning pictures of her daughter who got married very recently.
Weather here has developed into a very miserable evening, thank goodness I do not have to go out.
Met my friends in Perth this morning for coffee, we all missed Hazel.  I am sure Hazel never gave it a second thought.  She is enjoying her trip over the "Rockies".  Hazel went to a Michael`s yesterday and was rather disappointed with some of what they had to offer.  However she did send picture of loads of reels of ribbon she had bought......so not all bad.
Keeping this short tonight I have a very sore back.  Do not know what I have done but it is certainly letting me know about it.
My card today is another I did for the couple that got engaged a few weeks ago.  I did one for one of the Aunts when one of the other Aunts saw it she wanted one made as well.  It was very last minute so nothing fancy.


Base card 6 x 6 white card
Cream card stock, I printed everything on to it.  I have not done this before but it worked out not to bad
Cream ribbon & narrow brown ribbon 
SB Heart cut in brown and a patterned card that was a backing from something I bought.  I liked it so embossed it and used it.
Very plain and simple but I think it works.  Customer very happy so that`s the main thing
Thats it for today
Thank you for popping in I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx





Posted by Picasa

23 comments:

  1. A gorgeous cas card Patricia. I love the design - very elegant.
    I hope your back is better soon.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS design Patricia. I hope your back starts to ease soon. Love and hugs from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia, your card is very elegant love the CAS style. Hope your back feels better in the morning, I have problems with my back but that's due to being a nurse for so many years before hoists! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and simply gorgeous - luv it xx I think it takes a proper crafter to be able to leave a card so clean looking - I still have to learn this lol xx hot water bottle and maybe a hot toddy may be in order for you xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Patricia. Very elegant, just what I like just now.

    After 2 weeks working full-time and then a week at my daughter's at Crieff I'm hoping to get some cards made tomorrow. At least I've got internet access tonight so I'm making the most of it and visiting my favourite blogs. On the bright side I've done a lot of crocheting recently!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Patricia, love the elegant design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning elegant card Patricia, love the colours and design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Patricia, this is so elgant and stylish, love your colour combination too, I love your writing, it's a beautiful font, hope your back eases soon, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a classy engagement card Patricia love your fabulous design and colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Patricia, I love the elegant design and soft colour.
    I hope your back pain eases soon.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and very elegant card Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia,

    What do you mean 'nothing fancy'? Its gorgeous, less is more as they say, makes it more special being personalized too.
    Hope your back is better, I know about bad backs had op on mine just 6 months back so you rest.
    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very elegant card Patricia, love how you've used the heart.
    We usually meet at 12noon (I think!!) at the coffee place at the main entrance...Rita will keep us right! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loely CAS card Patricia, so elegant, love that font. Hope your back improves soon, nothimg worse. Hazel seems to be having a ball.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vey pretty CAS card for a special occasion.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning Patricia, I really hope your back problem clears up quickly, there's nothing worse, and very debilitating, huge hugs sent to you.
    Your card today is so classy and elegant, I love it.
    I was really surprised with your comment about Hazel visiting Michaels and being disappointed, I have listened to numerous crafting people who always go to Michaels and go in raptures about what they buy there, what a let-down it must have been for Hazel, but the beautiful ribbon will have made up for it ha ha. I hope she is having a lovely time.
    Have a lovely day.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning Patricia,
    Very elegant card, love the line and the heart is the finishing touch. Hope your back gets better soon.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Patricia
    So sorry to hear about your back. You have to get that sorted before the NEC.
    Your card is crisp and elegant. Super!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Less is definitely more with this card Patricia, very elegant.
    Hope the back eases soon.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Patricia,
    another super card today.
    Lots of love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Patricia, a very elegant sophisticated card. Thanks for your visit, it was a lovely surprise. I have just done a catch up on 5 days of blog-hopping, as I have been very busy of late. Hopefully I will stay on track for the next few days. Take care.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very elegant Patricia. Hope your back eases very soon. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Patricia
    This is a stunning cAS card. Very elegant and beautiful!
    Hope you feel better soon with your back and glad hazel is enjoying her trip
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete