Thursday, 17 October 2013

"Just for You"

Hello and welcome to my little space in this wonderful world of Blogging.
Thank you all for your concern over my back.  A lot better today, I think it was more my Kidneys than my back once I got my head round the pain. I rushed out yesterday morning without the amount of water I would normally drink in the morning.  I was in such a hurry to meet up with my friends I ducked the last glass of water that was sitting waiting to be drunk.
This morning I followed John to his garage to have his car looked at.  One of the wheels was making a funny noise.  Only now and again but the car needs the 4 wheels......!!!   We knew we would have to leave it and did intend to do some shopping.  The weather was not good so we just came back home.  John will take me along to the Tearoom tomorrow, this is my Friday to work.  That way he has a car just in case he has to go somewhere.  It will not be far as mine is manual, John needs automatic for his wonky knees, so he wont use all my petrol........   Wonder what will happen in the Tearoom this Friday???   I have mastered the "coffee machine"    Last time I managed to "flood the floor"   just a little ..... hope I don`t spill soup on someone.....LOL all fun and games my day of working.

Today`s card  ended up totally different from what I had in mind when I got all the "gear" out.
I had a phone call from a friend who has had a few problems of late.  She is much better, she was happy, chatty, it just changed my mind on what I intended doing.  Funny how these things happen.


 Base card 5 x 7 white card stock
Centura Pearl Card embossed with one of Sue Wilson`s Folders
White card cut using SB Decorative Labels Twenty Two
Scrap of Tilda Card cut using next Die size down
SB oval to cut another piece of the Tilda plus same oval to cut a piece of Burgundy card.  I cut the Burgundy oval in half and placed it behind to give a little contrast
Stamped image from a Just-rite Stamp set
Rose SB Blossom Five Die  SB Foliage Die for the leaves

That`s it for today 
Thank you so much for your visit I really appreciate that you take time to come and leave all your lovely comments
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx


Posted by Picasa

21 comments:

  1. Just back in from walking round the old part of Victoria and thought I would see if anyone had posted and there was yours having just gone up 15sec ago. Glad your are feeling a bit better. Your card is stunning as usual love that embossed back ground and of course your rose. Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Patricia, I love the elegant design with the wonderful embossing and stunning flower.
    I am glad your back is better today.
    I hope your time in the Tearoom tomorrow is not too eventful!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. another beautiful card Patricia, flowers, embossing & beautiful papers, love it.
    hope all goes well tomorrow.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make sure you keep that fluid intake up Patricia! Kidney infections can appear out of nowhere and be incredibly painful. I hope everything goes swimmingly at the tearoom tomorrow.
    Love your card, as ever. I was thinking of you today as an opportunity has come up for me to do some craft fairs with cards etc. You do so well with yours and it's clear everyone likes them. I'm going to have to make sure mine are commercial and work out how much to charge for them - oh boy, that will be a challenge in itself!
    Thanks for letting me know about your NEC arrangements. I definitely want to go but don't know which day I'll be able to do. I'll let you know if it ends up being the Friday so we can finally meet in person.
    Take care of yourself. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia,

    Beautiful card. Hope you are feeling a little better, you must take a look again at the Cd there are some lovely images on there, I have only used it a couple of times myself lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia, glad your back pain has eased, but keep up the fluids.
    Gorgeous cars, beautiful embossed background, love that paper.
    Hope the Tearoom duty goes without a hitch, hugs Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very elegant card Patricia and the touch of colour is so pretty. Enjoy your day at work. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia
    Glad your feeling better.
    Beautiful card. That floral paper is wonderful.
    Thanks for being on "13" patrol again lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia, gorgeous card once more. It is funny how things can change when making a card, that is the beauty of making your own. Hope your pain keeps improving and that your day at "work" goes without a hitch.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Patricia love the pink and white paper and how the flower is in the same paper - gorgeous! Maybe you should only serve chilled soup just in case???? Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Patricia...love your embossed background, a very elegant card.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Patricia, hope you have fully recovered by now, keep up the fluids! Your card is beautiful, I love how you have used the same paper for centre and flower too. Take care.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry to hear you have been unwell ... hope you are much better by now. This card is lovely and once again I like the flower that you have added.and such a pretty shade of pink xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Patricia, So glad you are feeling a little better now, don't forget the water in future ha ha. Your card today, as always, is stunning, loving the background and the gorgeous flower and foliage, stunning.
    Have a good day at the tearoom.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia, glad to hear your back is feeling better.
    Great card loving the flower and the embossed background.
    Crafty hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad to hear you are feeling much better, and that card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another stunner and luv everything about it - luv how the stamped sentiment works on the flowered paper - I wouldn't have thought of doing that but it looks fab xx glad you are feeling better and that you know what has caused your pain xx have a fab weekend xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Evening Patricia, this is gorgeous! I love the design and the flower matching the sentiment - wonderful inspiration! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Patricia, this is gorgeous. You do elegant so well hun. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous card Patricia! Love the embossed background, makes the stunning flower stand out beautifully, you just do flowers so extremely well!! Always love looking at them! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beatiful card as always Patricia love the sentiment and your flowers are gorgeous. I feel a shopping spree coming on ....oh dear i thought I had bought more than enough Spellbinders for one year.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete