Wednesday, 23 October 2013

"Just a little bit Bright"

Hello and welcome to my little corner of Blogland.  Hope you are all well.  Today we started out very wet and miserable, however by lunchtime it developed into a really beautiful sunny day.  Rather windy but Hey! Ho! we can cope with that if the sun shines, well I can anyway.
Have to welcome my two new followers, thank you so much for choosing to join me on my Crafty Journey.   Also a big Thank You for all my regular followers who always pop in and leave me such wonderful comments.
I met up with my friends for coffee this morning, we still miss Hazel.  However she is back in Bonnie Scotland after their epic trip.  Really looking forward to hearing all about it.  I will not see Hazel face to face for a while yet.  Would you believe they are off on their travels on Saturday.  They are flying down to Birmingham to attend a Dinner then flying back Sunday.  Not that long till she will off again, this time she is not getting away without little old me!!!!  Hazel, Elaine, Kate (culliesocks) and myself will be on our way to NEC Birmingham.  My goodness it seems to have come so suddenly.
Elaine and I are going to Glasgow Hobbycraft Show tomorrow.  Early to bed tonight, up early and away from here at approx 7.45 am. 
If I buy anything (now I am sure I will just have to) I will let you see that tomorrow evening if I have any strength left.
Today`s card is just a bit on the BRIGHT!!! side for me, however it is made.  I will pop it along to the Tearoom with a few others, it "might" sell we will see.


White base card approx 6 x 8 
Pink Card Stock
White Centura Pearl from my Bit Box
Pink Card Stock embossed with a Crafters Companion Folder I found in the Boys Craft Cupboard. 
Cheery Lynn Butterfly Die (I think)  ....   it is a purple Die
Memory Box Die for the Swirly Bits
Flowers are waste from a Die
Tiny butterflies a Tonic Punch I have had for years

That`s it for today, hope your eyes are still ok!!! after all the brightness!!!!
Thank you for your visit I really appreciate that you take time to pop by
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia  xxx
Posted by Picasa

29 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, love the butterfly. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutley gorgeous!!! Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Patricia and love how you've used your dies...love your colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. bright and beautiful Patricia, lovely design with the butterflies, love it.
    Have a great time tomorrow, say hello to Elaine, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!
    Love the dies and that butterfly is stunning! I love the color too. Have a lovely evening
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Patricia. I love the colours and beautiful design.
    I hope you have a good time at the Hobbycraft show tomorrow.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Patricia. I hope you and Elaine have a fun day out tomorrow and looking forward to hearing what's new. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have found that the card I think is "too bright", or I don't think is right is the one someone else loves.
    Enjoy tomorrow at hobby craft. I am going there on Friday.
    Janice W

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia
    And folk call my cards bright lol! Haven't showed a bright one for ages but you have inspired me with your terrific card.
    Have a great day tomorrow but save some pennies for Brum.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Patricia. Very pretty colour. Enjoy the show.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia, I made sure I wore my sunnies before looking at the card lol but it is gorgeous......all the butterflies are lovely esp the little ones.
    Happy crafting (and buying)
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. ach, liebe patricia, dein werklein hüpft mir gleich ins herz.....ganz zauberhaft....
    liebe grüsse
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Patricia,

    Lovely card, it is bright but some girl somewhere will love it. I am not a pink person but the White does set it off beautifully.

    Have a great time at all the shows.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning Patricia, this is such a pretty card. I love the white against the pink and the butterfly is a stunning die! Have a super time today, spend lots! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning Patricia, I have this butterfly die, and it is indeed a Cheery Lyn die. I love this card, the fuchsia pink and white go really well together, (and there are lots of people who adore hot pink), loving the didi butterflies and flowers. I love it.
    Have a good day at the show.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Patricia, I love the striking pink and of course the gorgeous butterfly! I was looking forward to going to the NEC but I am now going to Spain for 5 days next week so have had to scrap NEC. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this real pop of colour Patricia. I bet it will sell. Have a great day and make sure you spend up! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Definitely "All things bright and beautiful! " Patricia. I'm not for the bright colours personally (although every now and again I do try!) but everybody's taste is different. And I adore that butterfly!! Is it a two part die? Enjoy SECC. Love and hugs from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card Patricia! That butterfly is lovely, I'm sure this card will sell quickly! Let us know!xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Patricia,
    It may be bright but it's very pretty, just the sort of card my two granddaughters would love. Hope you have a fun day today.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card - bright? maybe but just what we need on these grey/rainy days (although it is beautiful here at the moment) xx enjoy your crafty trip today and I am sure your card will sell very quickly xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. A fabulous card Patricia. I love the bright pink.
    Hope you had a good time at Hobbycraft
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  24. fabulous card Patricia, love the die cut swirls.
    have a fabulous day on your craft trip.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's very pretty Patricia, love the selection of dies you've used. I didn't get to Glasgow unfortunately...after a late night yesterday I was too tired to make the trip! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Morning Patricia, love your card, it is bright, that pink positively zings! But there are lots of pink girls about aren't there? Raining here today, but it was a gorgeous sunny autumn day yesterday. Take care.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Bright and pretty Patricia, Perfect for all the pink lovers. I am sure it will sell.
    Thanks for calling and sweet comment ...had you been out at the night club..ha ha it appeared at 03-34
    Huge hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Elegance actually is the right word to describe your creativity Patricia, love how you combined all of those fine dies and the dash of pink makes the white stand out even more! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  29. It definitely is an elegant card and the butterfly is a beautiful addition.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete