Wednesday, 2 October 2013

"Last of the Trio`s"

Hello Blog friends, not such a nice day here today.  Rather dull to say the least.  Coming home from Perth, it was so dark and it was only 2pm.  Mmmmm!! did not like it.
Thank you so much for calling by today.   I love that you come to visit.   If you leave a little comment then I know you were here.   If you have a Blog I can link back, see what you get up to and return the favour by leaving you a comment.   I would like to welcome Donna my 110th follower, hope to see you here again soon.  Also Carol Yates I have not seen Carol for a while.  Carol does not have a Live Blog,  I am so happy you popped in, please call again soon.
Met Hazel and our friends today, had a good chat, laugh and sorted out some of the worlds problems   ....   Oh! I wish they were that easy to sort out.   I will chat to Hazel every day till she goes away.  I will not see her now till nearer the end of October.   Thank goodness we will still be able to message each another using Apple Messaging.  
This has been another week of hardly being in my own house for very long.  Thank goodness John does not mind his own company.   He certainly can not depend on me for company that`s for sure, I am not here that much.   I am off out again tomorrow morning to get my hair cut.  I will be in Perth, might have some spare time so it will be silly not to use it it do some shopping if I do!!!! 



This is the last of my Trio`s
Oriel`s Gift Box will contain 12 cards.  I have popped each one into a "cello bag" to keep them clean and fresh
Anniversary cards this time, Silver, Ruby and Gold.  Maybe I should have popped in a "general" one!!!
No!!! one of the White on White ones could be used for that I am sure
Gold and Red is card from my stash.  Silver is also from the stash, I embossed it with a Butterfly Folder
SB Dies used for the Shapes, Butterflies, Flowers and Leaves.  A few were already cut and in my Die Cut Bits Box
Pearls from my stash, computer generated greetings
All in all these cards have not cost much to make apart from time.   I just hope they will be useful

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for popping in and leaving such lovely comments I appreciate each and every one
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx

Must remember to press the "publish" button tonight  ....   !!!!


Posted by Picasa

24 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia
    These are beautiful. Im sure that your friend will be thrilled with this special gift. They may have cost pennies but our time is the most precious gift we give when you think about it.
    Meant to say, when you mentioned about maybe going to the Glasgow craft show, that's included on the Tesco clubcard £3 ticket offer too (sorry if you already knew)
    Hope you get a bit of chill out time tomorrow.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Patricia. I love the designs and wonderful colours.
    I think your friend is going to be thrilled to receive such a special gift.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back in the land of Wi-Fi and internet - Hooray xx 3 x luvly cards xx I am now going to scroll through the posts I have missed xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patricia, these are gorgeous, they will all be used knowing the sized of family Oriel comes from. There will be a niece or a nephew celebrating one of these, also the golden one knowing the age gap between Oriel and some of the her older brothers and sisters. Enjoy your trip in to Perth, you will have to plan your next hair cut for after me meet up on a Wednesday morning. Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oriel is going to be absolutely thrilled with these gorgeous cards. Our weather has changed too. We should have been going to Longleat today with friends but we have had to postpone. I think the lions will be hiding away from the rain!!! Have a good day! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Patricia. Lovely collection.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Patricia, Another fabulous trio, Oriel will love all these gorgeous cards in her gift box, something for every possible occasion, you are such a thoughtful friend, and Oriel will be 'over the moon' with this gift.
    Our weather is horrid too, rain, drizzle and more rain. Have a good trip to Perth for hair appointment and shopping, it would be rude not to !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three wonderful cards to complete the set Patricia. I am sure your friend will be delighted. Its not the money it cost but the thought and work that went into them all and I am sure they will be greatly appreciated! Pretty gloomy here in Blackpool today too, calls for a crafty day! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Patricia, just so very beautiful, lovely design, your friend will be delighted with them.
    dull as ditch water here and coming down in bucketloads and has been most of the night
    enjoy your day in Perth, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous box of cards. I'm sure your friend will be thrilled.
    Hope your weather is a bit better in Perth. It's pouring down in Fort William. (I know, should be used to it, but it's been a fantastic summer here)
    Sorry, I don't have a blog, but like to visit yours each day.
    Janice W

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning Patricia, another beautiful trio, it is not just the time that you put into this gift that counts, but also the kind thought of doing it in the first place, and I am sure you thought of your friend as you made each one. I have been mojoed out for a while, but also busy with the landscaping of my back garden-who am I kidding I mainly watched! Well I did consider myself as project manager! I am sorry you have not been able to access my blog, as there are ongoing photographs of the work in progress. Never mind, I will keep popping over to see you. Take care.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Three great cards Patricia. Unfortunately the rain is pouring down here at the minute but hopefully it will clear up before you come for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Patricia,
    We have a beautiful day here on the south east coast, warm and sunny, and yesterday wasn't too bad either.
    Love the last of your cards, so pretty and will be very useful I'm sure, and as some of the others have said it the love and thought that you have put into them that matters.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. so beautiful and elegant. a lovely gift.
    here in SW France blustery and threatening rain one minute, sunny the next - I wish it would make up its mind!
    Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patricia,

    Such lovely cards, lovely colours.

    Its chucked it down with rain here too this afternoon, mind you we needed it as it has not rained in a while.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous trio Patricia, I am particularly drawn to the brown and white beauty on the right of your photo but all are just superb :D Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning trio cards. What a great little gift to give to someone. All these cards and boxes too.
    Love your dies and how clean and fresh they look.
    Hugs
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous set of cards Patricia. I love the colours and designs.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards Patricia! Very elegant!! A lovely gift! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Patricia,
    another batch of stunning cards. She is going to be enthralled when she receives all these gems of cards in a box. Can't wait to see the box.
    Have a wonderful crafty evening.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  22. you were very busy Patricia with a beautiful result.
    i love the designs and the colors.
    hugs to you.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Patricia, thank you for calling by and your congratulations.
    I am here catching up on all that I have missed..where do the days go!
    Love the box and all the pretty cards, I especially love this trio, All so pretty.
    Hope tomorrow goes well and you enjoy your day.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are beautiful Patricia, your friend will her box of cards. Carol x

    ReplyDelete