Wednesday, 30 October 2013

"Now some Bags"

Hello Bloggers, there are a few out there not keeping so good just now.   Can I ask you to keep Anne (Redanne) Rita (RMG Creations) Hazel (BasketsOf Joy) in your thoughts and prayers.  Anne especially needs them at this time.  She has had a rather nasty fall and broken her hip.  Rita and her hubby are going through the wars at the moment.  Hazel has not been so good since she got back from her epic trip to Canada.  She has to get better we are off to Birmingham next week.....come on Sis!!!  I know there will lots more and I send you some (((((hugs))))).   The people I have mentioned are the ones I know about.
I have had a few questions and extra comments about my "Roses" on yesterdays Post.
Desiree can I ask you to e-mail me on pjdtrimbush@aol.com where I can go more in depth to your question re:- pricing.
Susan, keep going with you Rose Creation Die it makes really nice Roses.  The only real difference between Blossom Five and it is the hole in the middle..................honestly!!!
Nattyboots keep at it you will get there
Oh! My! I have just noticed I have another new follower.  You are so welcome, I hope you enjoy what you see and call back again soon.
Went to Perth today to meet up with Hazel (who had to cancel) and a few of our friends.  We meet on a Wednesday for a few coffees and a good old Chin Wag.   My goodness it started out that everyone  had a problem, some real problems at that.    However once we had all talked them over we had a lot of laughs and we all went away far happier than when we first arrived.  See!! that`s what friends are all about.


No card again, just a few of the Bags I have made for our Craft Fair 
These bags are made from the card that Lidl were selling.  Hazel and I bought loads between us.  Very reasonable and excellent quality to work with.  They are bigger than A4, multiple sheets of each design, perfect for Bags.  Only downside is they are not double sided....but Hey! Ho! they still make wonderful projects.
The waste bits make the Roses.  I cut Roses out of all the waste bits, and just randomly used 3 on each bag.  Leaves are cut using a Crealies Die I got from Joanna Sheen`s website 
So far I have made and completed 11 Boxes using 12x12 card/paper from my stash
There are 6 Bags complete plus another 10 made up that need Roses made for them and attached

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for calling by and leaving all your wonderfull comments.  I really appreciate that you take the time to do that
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx
 

Posted by Picasa

26 comments:

  1. Patricia, you are always so kind to us all, but I really feel I have turned a corner. I have been thinking of Anne all day and now I hear that Hazel is poorly as well. I hope she gets better soon before your trip. Now, on to those beautiful baskets. You make them so look so professional too. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patricia for letting us know about the poorly people, I have sent Anne an email with some special love and hugs.

    The bags are fabulous.
    Cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm really sorry to about Anne, Rita and your sister Hazel. I didn't realise that dear Anne had broken her hip, the poor thing. I hope Hazel is better soon and well enough to go with you next week.
    Your bags are wonderful Patricia, I love the design, gorgeous papers and stunning flowers.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia!
    Love, healing thoughts and prayers all go to Anne and your sis Hazel. Hope all goes well for them and they heal soon!
    Hope hazel gets better Abd you will have a lovely few days away with hazel.
    Love these bags they are stunning.
    Got the spellbinders rose die and the flowers really finish of any projects!
    You should do a tutorial on these bags as they are gorgeous.
    Have a lovely evening
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for helping spread the word Patricia. As ever you are always thinking of everyone else. Sending huge hugs, thoughts and prayers Hazel's way so she's feeling better for Birmingham.You both deserve so much to have the best time there. Jenny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia,

    Love & prayers to all those needing them today and any day, so sorry to hear all so unwell. Hope Ann is feeling a little better, that all is well for Rita, and Hazel we are rooting for you, hope you are feeling better soon.

    Patricia these bags are gorgeous cannot believe you have made so many lol! Beautiful items to give presents in.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. soooooooooo zauberhaft....
    liebe grüsse
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Patricia, I avoided that paper when it was here as it looked too busy for me after seeing what you've done with it I wish i'd bought a ton!
    John x

    ReplyDelete
  9. More great bags Patricia. So many people unwell. Hope everybody is soon on the mend. Love and hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. More lovely bags Patricia....love and hugs to all those who are poorly, I had no idea Anne broke her hip, oh dear I will have to contact her, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Patricia, Lots of love and thoughts for a speedy recovery to All who are sick.
    Your bags are gorgeous, loving all the adornments, as ever your flowers are magnificent.
    I made my first origami box yesterday, it just needs the embellishment decoration now. It was hilarious because I was waiting for a delivery, so brought my craft stuff downstairs (so I wouldn't miss the door) and my laptop was next to me and I was trying to craft along with Christina, but kept having to 'pause' her whilst rushing back upstairs to craft room for more items needed. It was like a 'Carry On' film but did lots of 'step' exercises ha ha. The box turned out really good, although I was thinking I would put a 'bottom' on it to hide the fold under points, and have just checked on your pics from yesterday and you have done that too. I have no doubt that my second attempt will be much faster than the first ha ha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Patricia, more stunning gift bags, always love looking at them. Gorgeous papers, have a lovely day, hugs Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Patricia,
    Beautiful bags, they are so pretty. Sending good wishes for a speedy recovery to those in need.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Patricia.....these little gift bags are gorgeous and perfect for the little present...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are stunning Patricia I am the perfect Halloween picture today as I am so green from looking at your roses!! I did persevere and finished it, it looks nothing like yours so back to the drawing board as they say! Thanks for your encouragement Patricia. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patricia
    Oh, dear. So many folk not well, not good. Here's to speedy recoveries all round. Did wonder how your coffee friend Anne was doing after her operation.
    Another fine set of gift bags, which will fly off your stall.
    Once again, best wishes to the poorly folk.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia
    I wish all the poorly people to get well soon, Such beautiful gift bags and papers ,{ my Lidle shop never had any im afraid , either that or other crafters got it all before me lol }
    Well i have to admit i got into a bit of a sticky mess with my first rose yesterday it ended up looking like a wet rose that had got trodden on , however my second attempt was so much better and i will keep practicing .

    Hope you have a good day
    Elaine X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning Patricia, sending prayerful thoughts to all who need them. Your bags are gorgeous. Take care.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What stunning bags just luv them and your flowers (what can I say about them that has not already been said) gorgeous-gorgeous-gorgeous xx sending best wishes and thoughts to your sis and friends and to all who are feeling unwell/under the weather at present xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are beautiful bags!! Love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great bags Patricia and I hope Hazel feels better soon too.
    Happy crafting oh and BOO, scared you....Happy Halloween!

    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love these bags Patricia...the designs & flowers are Stunning...these would make fabulous gifts... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Patricia,
    Love your bags they are so superb as usual.
    Please could you send me Hazels e mail as I seem to have lost it. I would like to send her an e card with get well wishes.
    You are such a lovely person to be so concerned on Anne and Rita.
    I have just come from Rita's blog where I found out about Anne. Although Anne does not visit my blog I do wish her a speedy recovery from her fall.
    Lots of love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  24. these are beautiful bags Patricia.
    please send my wishes to your friends and sister, hope they all get well soon.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  25. So sorry to hear about your sister and friends, Patricia... Hope they will all do better real soon! Your bags are fabulous, they're so much better looking than the ones in the stores! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks so much for your lovely well wishes, it was so very kind of you Patricia. I am home now and have many lovely family and friends (of which I include you).It may take me a wee while to get back into blogging though. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete