Tuesday, 15 October 2013

"Some Christmas Cards"

Good evening Blog friends, is it really Tuesday already???
Where is all the time going???  
Thank you so much for visiting me.  I feel I have not done very much Blogging lately, I just do not seem to have all the free time I used to have.  I am sorry if I have not been to visit you these past few days I do hope to catch up real soon.
Today I did the Card Class along at the Tearoom Workshop, this has been the best one so far.  There are two ladies who come, they are very nice "but"......... I always get the impression that they would rather be somewhere else!!!  However today they were actually laughing.  Elaine say`s that`s them getting used to our funny ways!!!!  Now I don`t know if she means funny Ha! Ha! or funny peculiar........LOL!!!
I don`t get much time to chat with Elaine after the classes, she has to rush off and start serving lunches in the Tearoom.  We catch up with all the gossip on a Thursday evening when she comes along.  Most of the ladies that go to the class have lunch in the Tearoom.  Elaine gets time to have passing conversations with them.  The ladies all seem to have fun, keep coming back so I suppose those two do actually enjoy being there.
Elaine and I have got our tickets for the HobbyCraft Show in Glasgow, we are going on the Thursday.   We were to give Glasgow a miss this year. we are flying down to Birmingham to the N.E.C.  Elaine wants to go to Glasgow and needed me to go with her.  It would be really rude to refuse a request like that??  We only have "Cabin Bags" for Birmingham, I know Elaine is worried about that, she just loves to buy.  It is not really bothering me, I like to go more to see what is coming onto the market.  I know you get bargains but sometimes once the shows are over you can get as good bargains on line.  Well that`s what I am telling myself and I am sticking to it


 Here are a few Christmas Cards I have done for myself.  They are basically flat and will go 2nd Class
All the cards are C6 size 
White card stock
Coloured card stock
LOTV Images from their Pads
Sentiment a very old wooden stamp I have had for ever
I have added some glitter here and there....................finished
Well that`s 9 done only about another 50 still to do.
Family and friends ones will be a bit more adventurous

By the way Oriel was delighted with her box of cards.  She said that are extra special knowing they were made just for her. 

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by I really apreciate each and every visit
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx



Posted by Picasa

30 comments:

  1. Really beautiful Christmas Cards Patricia! I love the stamped leaves holding up the ornaments. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia I always love reading your blog as you usually make me smile...thinking about the two ladies...you always get one or 2 in a group we have them in our craft group...lOl..lOl.
    Looking at your wonderful cards I DO need those LOTV pads...have been resisting so far

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. well it's 9 less than you had to make, LOL, they are very lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards look great Patricia. Glad you had a good time with your ladies.

    Enjoy the Glasgow show! Actually I think people tend to get very carried away at these shows and it's rather difficult to sort out whether you really have got a bargain or not! What days will you be attending the NEC?

    love and hugs from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia, Love your cards, gorgeous images and they all look so crisp and fresh.

    Pleased to hear that the workshop went well, hard work though, all the prep that goes into it. I'm sure howevre the ladies all love it, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous selection of Beautiful Christmas cards Patricia.. glad to hear your card class went well & all had some fun... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia, a lovely display of cards..glad your class went well and enjoy Glasgow! Hugs Carole ZX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia,
    lovely set of cards. Great images too. Fab coloured card for the layering.
    Lots of love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely set of cards Patricia, love the images you've used. Hopefully may catch you in Glasgow as I hope to go on the Thursday too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi hun,bless your heart for the lovely comment you left on my blog hun,really adore your cards hun,such beautiful designs,beautiful layering,hun. I hope to see more,of your beautiful work,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look fabulous Patricia. I love the images and the gorgeous cas designs.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have been very busy behind the scenes Patricia. Gorgeous Christmas cards Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very stylish Patricia, they look lovely. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous cards Patricia. So glad that your card class is being successful too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really lovely and classy cards Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful cards Patricia, so glad your class is still thriving, sounds like they love going.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely bunch of cards Patricia, I'm also going to the NEC in Nov but on the Friday, I usually go every year, or have done over the past 5 years. Hope you have a lovely time x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a gorgeous selection of cards Patricia. I love the images and fabulous designs.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricie
    Fabulous xmas cards... Love the images..... Gorgeous....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Patricia
    These cards look terrific. My word, who do you send 59 cards to that aren't friends and family? Have you got some of these new shares in Royal Mail lol?
    Make sure you wear clothes with deep pockets when you come as you can fit extra bits in them rather than in your hand luggage.Having flown Ryanair several times, you learn these little tricks to avoid extra charges.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Morning Patricia, So glad your classes are going well, those 2 ladies must like going, or else they would have stopped, maybe that's just 'their way', but they are obviously enjoying them.
    Your cards are fabulous, I'm doing the same thing too.
    Have a good time at the Glasgow show, I know you will.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Morning Patricia,
    Loving your cards, the LOTV artist cards are great, the wild flower one I use a lot.
    pleased your classes are going well.
    Lydia.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful Christmas cards with lovely lotv images! Very elegant. have fun at the hobbycraft show. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning, stunning, stunning - just luv all these cards and the sentiment is fab and a really gorgeous font - I have been digging out my old Christmas stamps and used a few that I bought the first Christmas I started crafting xx glad your classes are working out and what a luvly place to have them xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good heavens Patricia, you have been super busy girl! They could easily be put in one of those Hallmark booths! So pretty!Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your cards are beautiful Patricia, no wonder people are so pleased with them. I am having to change the blog as the free blog template is going offline on the 19th so it will disappear - AARRGGHH!!!!! So I have no choice but to change it, remember and join in the giveaway Patricia, don't forget to do that. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh Patricia I'm going to the show on Thursday too. I usually go to Birmingham but this will be my first time at the SECC. Only problem is I will have limited time as the whole family are coming!
    Loving your range of Christmas cards, right up my street. As for the ladies in your class, they wouldn't keep coming back if they didn't enjoy themselves. X
    Happy crafting. Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  28. You are more than welcome Patricia, the more the merrier. I am going to the craft fair on Friday. Can't wait, got all my pennies and a little list, but I am sure it will become a bigger list once I get there. lol. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  29. How on earth did I miss these, they are brilliant patricia, they look just like the ones in a shop, such a professional finish, well done you.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are beautiful Patricia. I love the images and they are beautifully coloured. Which day are you planning on going to the NEC? Jenny x

    ReplyDelete