Saturday, 12 October 2013

"Thank You card"

Hello Blog friends, I certainly hope you are getting the beautiful weather we are.
The sun has been shining since early morning, the sky is blue, little wind although it is rather cool.  I can cope with the cool as long as the sun is shining.  
Thank you for popping by today, love to have you visit.  I have been trying to get round you all to see what you have been up to.   I got a lovely e-mail from Flora (Crafty Lark) giving me a link to Carol Yates Blog.  Carol leaves some lovely comments and till now I have not been able to get to her Blog as it is one of these Google links and I have not got my head rounds how to sort that out.   I can accept if people do not have a Blog, I thank you for your visits and comments.   I really do like to return the favour if I get a comment on my Blog and the person has a Blog.
Thomas is here again, I feel he is making up for what happened.  I have never mentioned anything about him not coming with me.  I have been talking about what Oriel and I did.  Things that were going on at the farm but not saying at any point he should have been there or that missed out on anything.  There will be other opportunities in the future.


Here is the card we have been making:-
Base card 6 x 6 white card
Spot and checked papers from CDs
We both did some of the stitching.  Thomas first go using the sewing machine. 
The machine is one of these little ones, not that great but he did manage to use it fine
Thomas attached the paper and as far as I am concerned they are upside down.  He says that`s the way he wanted them
As you can see there are a fair few flowers to say the least.  The card does just about manage to stand on its own!!!
As a joint effort I feel we have "Done Good"
Stamped greeting mounted on lilac card and cut into a Fish Tail

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling in I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx
 

 
Posted by Picasa

30 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Patricia and Thomas, love the stitching and the bouquet of flowers looks perfect after all no reason to save them. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Patricia...love your stitching and your gorgeous flowers...everything matches perfectly

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Patricia, you and Thomas have made a very beautiful card, lovely colours and the blooms are gorgeous, great combined effort, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have had really heavy rain and winds all night and morning but it stopped at lunch time and even feels fairly warm now. .Poor Thomas, as you say we tend to forget how young they are. Still, plenty of other opportunities will arise. And he is helping you with the card - a very important role! Enjoy the rest of your day. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Patricia, it sounds like you had fun making this with Thomas. The stitching looks fabulous. I love the papers and pretty flowers too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card. I can see Thomas is a boy after your own heart and loves his flowers. One to watch in the future I think. I'm having Carolyn and the children next week, so I'm looking forward to that. Enjoy your Evening. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia, I missed your post yesterday, but the view out of your bedroom window is stunning. I'm so glad you had a great time with Oriel, what a shame that Thomas couldn't go with you.
    Your joint Thank You card is really beautiful and Oriel will love it. The stitching is fabulous, well done Thomas. Thomas, you are a boy after my own heart, I'm a 'more is more' person too, the flowers are gorgeous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Patricia, love the flowers and well done to Thomas for doing some of the stitching. I think all children go for the more is more look lol!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it looks great, flowers gorgeous, stitching great, well done both of you, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is definitely a superb thank you card, with all these pretty flowers you can't go wrong! Love your neat stitching, such a pretty effect! Enjoy your evening Patricia, hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it, those flowers are fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous thank you card. The colours and flowers are so pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia
    What a beautiful result for your joint effort. Oriel will be very impressed.
    Miserable rain here today and worse to come tomorrow, booooo. . .
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely creation Patricia. Love the flowers.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful joint effort Patricia, the result is so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely joint effort Patricia, bet Thomas is as pleased as punch with the card.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Patricia & Thomas... Love the stitching..Beautiful design & flowers as always... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great joint effort, Thomas knew how he wanted it to look like. Seems funny to be commenting at 02.53 your time and we have just had tea. Very cold tonight -3 or 4 but so dry.
    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Morning Patricia,

    Lovely card you have both done well, would never know paper was upside down.

    I have never got round to actually sewing onto a card, it adds another dimension. Loving all the flowers too.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a very pretty card Patricia, I love all your flowers. A card is not complete without flowers. lol
    Thank you for commenting on my Christmas cards, the cutting out of the shapes was easy, as I just halved the paper and only drew one side and then cut it out. Bit of a cheat really. lol. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Patricia,
    Well done to you both a great joint effort, I'm sure your friend will love it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really luvly card and I think the paper looks just fine - well done to Thomas xx hope you had a good break and will you send some of that sun down here please - it rained all day yesterday and this morning and has just stopped around 2pm, managed to get a quick walk in xx enjoy the rest of your weekend xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Patricia
    This is stunning! The colors and flowers are just beautiful! I'm glad the sun is shining where you are it's awful here lol. Apparently in a few weeks we are in for a bad snow storm, worse one in over 100 years in u.k so I've heard.
    Take care now
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Patricia what a beautiful card you and Thomas have made. How lovely that you craft with your grandson! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love that stitching Patricia. And well done Thomas for joining in so well. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Patricia,
    another of your very beautiful cards. Such a lovely array of flowers too.
    If you are still having trouble with Carol's blog.
    Just look on my blog roll just below my comments button. She is there near the top. Either the 2nd or 3rd blog down form the top.
    Have a wonderful day
    Lots of love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Patricia,
    forgot to say just click on her blog name and you will go there.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Patricia, lovely card, great stitching and floral arrangement.
    Happy crafting, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Patricia, this is so gorgeous! I love the stitching and the flowers, both you and Thomas have done brilliantly, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  30. Stunning card Patricia, love the very beautiful design & details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete