Tuesday, 1 October 2013

"Trio of Baby Cards"

Hello Bloggers hope it has been a good day for you all.
Quite a nice day here considering it is the 1st of October.  My goodness where has the year gone?? 
Actually where has today gone??  Does not seem that long since I got out of bed, it will soon be time to climb in again!!!!
Have you noticed how quickly the trees are turning??  I love seeing the beautiful colours but I am not keen on this time of year as it heralds the winter which I do not cope with very well.
I usually go into total "hibernation" I really mean that.  Last year Hazel made me promise to meet her one day every week which I did.  Other than that one day I really did not go out.   I will certainly have to go out more this year.   Still meeting up with Hazel and our friends on a Wednesday.  I have the card classes to do, I also help Elaine in the Tearoom every other Friday or when needed in an emergency.  It will be a very different winter for me. 
Did our card class today, ladies all managed the cards.  Some really struggled with the folds for the "Diamond Top" card however they all got there in the end.  Next hurdle was teaching them to tie "multi loop bows" using a Bowmaker.   I find this very easy but I know from experience so many people just don`t get it.  The ladies have decided that it will be part of every class in the future to tie a bow before they leave the building..


Here are the next 3 cards in my Gift Box collection
All the cards are cut from an A4 sheet of white card.  I fold the sheet in half the cut that in half giving a 4 x 6 card approx.  They can be made up landscape or portrait 
Baby Cards....now everyone needs Baby Cards.  I included a yellow one which will do for either sex
Yellow, Blue and Pink Card stock
Papers were printed from Creative Crafting World CD "Perfect Paper Companion"  I like Backing Paper CDs or papers downloaded from NitWit collections.  You never run out of backing papers with a CD
SB Die Cuts for the shapes and a Memory Box Die for the little pram
Pearls on the wheels from my stash
Computer generated greetings

Thats it for today
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to call by.   I really do appreciate each and every visit.  I read all your lovely comments, I am so grateful for you leaving them
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx


22 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Patricia. Hugs Rita. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia, you are not going to be allowed to hibernate!!! If I can't do it you can't.
    Love these baby cards, another good addition to Oriels box.

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so lovely Patricia. I'm sure they will be a real hit. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely baby cards Patricia! I hate autumn too so depressing with everything dying and winter around the corner. I think I dislike it more than winter now because once winter is here you know spring is next! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Patricia

    Sounds like your time is disappearing as fast as mine!! LOL!!!

    Loving your gorgeous baby cards. One of my favourite type of cards to make.

    I bet your card classes are great fun!

    Have a good day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your baby cards are gorgeous Patricia. I love the die cut prams and beautiful designs.
    I really don't like this time of year either and only go out if I need to.
    Your card classes sound like such great fun.
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Patricia, I know what you mean, we are kindred spirits, you and I ha ha. I didn't cope well with Winter last year as I was ill the whole time, and I am getting paranoid about it this year ha ha. But your commitments will be greater this year, and Hazel won't allow you to 'hibernate' ha ha. I have 'leaf phobia' at this time of year, I can't abide them, I am in and out like a yo-yo picking them up off my grass from next door's trees, grrrrr, ha ha. That's my 'Grumpy Old Woman' rant over ha ha.
    I'm in love with your baby cards for Oriel's gift box, she is going to be 'over the moon' with her gift.
    I don't blame your ladies for wanting to perfect the art of tying beautiful bows, and what a great idea to do one every class, genius.
    I have the dentist this morning, and I detest it, it is only a check-up but is always a 'white knuckle' experience !!!!
    Have a lovely day.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Patricia. Yet more delightful cards for the box. She will certainly be thrilled. Very unpleasant day here today. I love to see the leaves change colour but oh boy do they make a mess! Love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Patricia, these cards are lovely..I recently got this die and haven't had the chance to use it yet! I'm with you, autumn is great but I dread winter! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia,
    I'm with you on winter I hate it, only go out when I have to. Love your baby cards so pretty.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia, bows are always a class issue, multi or not. It always amazes me how that is always a sticking point. I think having a mum as a hairdresser meant I was tying bows in hair at an early age.
    Loving your baby cards, the pram die is very cute.
    I'm not keen on Autumn as it only means one thing the cold is on route....I do however love the changing colours of the trees, just beautiful.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia,
    super little cards again. Love that pram die. Great colours and designs as usual.. My she is going to be sooooooo! pleased with that box of cards.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are absolutely delightful, love that little pram die. I love the autumn but only like winter if there is lots of snow and no rain.... Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia
    Beautiful baby cards and good idea for the three colourways.
    I hate winter too. I suffered from Raynauds last year and after odd episodes in Summer, Im not looking forward to what may be coming when it gets cold. . . . .this Duck may fly south for the Winter lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards Patricia and so very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Patricia, what lovely card to add to Oriel's collection, love the colours and design.

    Unlike you I love the cold weather, I'm more likely to go for a walk in the winter than in the summer, I can never cool down, but I can warm up. Just as well we are all different. Hope you all had a good meet up today, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Catching up again! Three gorgeous trios Patricia, you've been busy. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards Patricia, I love baby cards and yours are so sweet!! I too hibernate in the winter so have to make the effort to go out, it's worth it though and so much more fun and stimulating to be out and about :D Thank goodness for crafting though I don't know where the days disappear to, lovely post Patricia!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your baby cards are just so sweet and utterly adorable Patricia! Love that carriage! I, too, find it extremely difficult to 'switch seasons', we can shake hands on it (although I love the rich Autumn colours). Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  20. Three pretty cards Patricia, always so useful to have in stock. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are gorgeous baby cards, and they look fabulous in all the colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  22. It sounds as though you are a bit like me Patricia - I hibernate too! :) You've reminded me that I need to do some baby cards and soon. Thank you for the inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete