Tuesday, 26 November 2013

"Simple card from the Bits"

Hello Blog friends, I hope you are well and staying clear of all the Bugs that going about.
I am over the cold I managed to pick up from somewhere.  Hope that`s it for along time, I took so bad as I am not one to be bothered with colds, thank goodness.
Thank you so much for calling by today.  I really love that you come to visit and leave all your lovely comments.    I think I have almost caught up with all my commenting.  If I have not visited you yet, hopefully I will be there soon.
Did the Card Class this morning, the ladies seemed pleased with the cards they made.  I have two ladies who come together, they are always rather grumpy and do not smile much.  Today there was just one of them ....Oh! My! Goodness! she was like a different person.  Chatty, laughing and actually talking, what a treat..... I now think I quite like this lady!!!    Next time will be the last class for this year.  They all want yet more Christmas cards, there is a limit for Christmas Cards and I think I have reached that.  Will have to scour some magazines for ideas for the next class.
Very quick card made from some of the "bits" I am trying to clear away off the corner of the Dinning Room table.  


White card I made into approx 4 x 6 card
A piece of paper I had printed from a My Craft Studio Floriography CD
SB Basic Lattice Die cut I cut for something else 
Rose made using SB Blossom Five Die from some of the backing paper
Leaves cut from a Crealies Die from Joanna Sheen
Banner made from scraps of white and brown card
Sentiment a Stamping Up Stamp

Thank you so much for your visit I really appreciate that you time out of your busy day to call by

Ooops!!! nearly forgot did you see the lovely card my sister (Hazel) Baskets of Joy posted??? I am rather proud of her and her first attempt
That`s it for today folks
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia xxx
 
 


 

Posted by Picasa

21 comments:

  1. A very pretty card, Patricia.....I love the lattice background and your beautiful rose x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Patricia, A really beautiful design and stunning flower.
    Glad you are feeling better now.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is a gorgeous design and background.
    very elegant card with pretty flowers.
    hugs to you.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your class went well Patricia. I love this card with the rose and lattice, for some reason they go together very well. I thought Hazels card was so pretty. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design Patricia, love the Lattice Die with the flower spray.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your class went well..this card is gorgeous; the lattice die is one that I must get..Sue has used it to great effect on her blog today too..love the colours and of course, your flowers ! Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Patricia! So pleased you are feeling better its a real nuisance getting a cold, especially at this time of year! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Patricia, So glad your class went well, the ladies are really enjoying themselves, and no wonder they keep asking for Christmas cards haha, I for one, can't get enough inspiration for them haha. But I can understand that you are fed up with them.
    How amazing that you can produce this fabulous creation from 'bits', it just shows that we can produce fabulous cards from the bits we have left.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia, lovely card, do like the lattice background and the pretty papers.
    pleased to hear that you are feeling so much better, hugs Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia,

    Such a lovely card. Haven't got a box of bits, got lots of boxes so any ideas are very welcome.

    Much love,

    Shirley T. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Patricia love the trellis, its amazing what we can do with left over bits

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card, its very elegant and stylish and I like the lattice die you used. hugs. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card Patricia and glad to hear about your class too. Glad you're over the bugs! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Patricia. Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia so you now know who the trouble causer in the pair are!
    LOL.
    Great card loving your lattice and the floral arrangement.
    Glad to hear your sister is also enjoying her calibur.
    Happy crafting, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You never cease to amaze me with your creations made out of bits they are always so fab xx I am going to 'pop' over to Hazels blog to check out her card xx glad you had a good morning with the ladies xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card made out of bits Patricia, it really pretty.

    Did see Hazels card you have competition there lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful card again from bits Patricia, glad your card class went well.
    yes I did see hazels first card, wish mine had looked like that, mind she has had a good teacher..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia oh your card is just gorgeous :) very pretty!! I'm glad your over your cold fingers crossed you don't catch any bugs there are so many about this time of year boo!!

    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Patricia
    Sorry Im behind again.
    Super card chuck. The lattice is a terrific die.
    Glad your feeling better and that the classes are still doing well.
    Take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have never known anyone create quite so much magic from their 'bits'! You are a very clever and talented lady. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete