Monday, 18 November 2013

"Sorry it is Boxes again!!!"

Hello and welcome to my wee corner in the wonderful world of Blogging.
Thank you for all your lovely comments on John`s O.B.E.  Glad you did not think I was "Blowing my own trumpet" we are so proud of his achievement.  
I am still feeling "rubbish" this is a very quick Post tonight.
Elaine has roped me into doing a "Parcel Wrapping" talk to a Ladies Group on Wednesday Morning....that really should have been one for Hazel.  I have done this before, still have all my notes and some bits and pieces.  Tomorrow I will get everything ready when I get back from the Dentist with John.  He has to have tooth out.  Says he won`t need me, I am sure he will not but I also have shopping to do.  There is a Supermarket round from the Dentist.  While he is having his tooth out I will do the shopping.


A couple of the boxes that sold yesterday.  We sold loads of these as well as some Gift Bags.  The Triangular boxes filled with sweets did go as well as we thought.  However nothing lost, they will be used as Teacher Gifts next month.  
Right must go that`s John ...... Laying down the law, I have to get ready for bed............Oh! he is so manly!!!!!   I hate when he tells me what to do.  However he is only looking after me,  I think!!!    I am sure he is just fed up watching and listening to me with this "Runny Nose" & "Sneezing"

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling in I really appreciate that you take time to do that.
Till next time

Patricia   xxx
 
Posted by Picasa

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful boxes Patricia. I should come to the tearoom and get some tips as my wrapping skills leave a lot to be desired. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your stunning boxes so no need to apologise Patricia.
    I hope you start to feel better soon.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great boxes Patricia - hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these boxes are fantastic!!!! Hope you feel better soon.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. more fantastic box`s Patricia, sorry your still feeling poorly.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how you feel. Lovely boxes too. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia,

    Really pretty boxes. Be careful you don't pass the cold on to your other half or else you will have to cope with "man flu".!! Hot toddy, good book and an early night - just what the doctor ordered. Hope you are feeling much better tomorrow.

    Much love,

    Shirley T. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Patricia these are two beautiful boxes! Hope you feel a bit better today and John's extraction isn't too painful! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Patricia,

    WoW! These boxes are absolutely gorgeous, not surprised you sold so many.

    Hope you feel better soon, I always have natural honey & lemon in hot water when I have a cold, it works for me and it is a nice refreshing hot drink.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor you, hope you get better soon. John is only being a caring husband. I am off for flu jab today, thought about it for a while but decided it is better to get it. Take dare.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your boxes,so pretty, { how do you make them please }
    Hope you feel better today Patricia

    Take Care and stay warm
    Elaine H x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Patricia, Gorgeous, gorgeous boxes, I love seeing your boxes, they give me inspiration for what goes with what, and these are gorgeous.
    I hope today you are feeling a little better, and I hope John gets through his tooth extraction OK.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia,
    Very pretty boxes I can understand why they sell so well. Hope you will be feeling better soon.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. They say great minds think alike and we must have great minds Patricia .... I also have these pretty boxes with the lids on my blog too and they have had good comments about them. I have added the tutorial to make both parts to my blog page. Your boxes are beautiful and I am not surprised they sell so well ... you can fill them with anything ... especially chocolates Mmmm Mmmm !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great boxes Patricia. Love your colour combos.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello Patricia.
    i like these boxes very much and love the way you build them up.
    hugs to you.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful gift boxes Patricia, great idea filling them with treats.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Patricia, as usual your boxes are stunning. love the paper and dies you've used.
    hope you feel better soon.
    I'm a bit late with this comment,cos you've emailed me, be in touch soon hugs kate x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your boxes are gorgeous Patricia. The papers and flowers are really pretty.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hallo Patricia
    Wat zijn je cadeau doosjes prachtig
    Groetjes Gerrie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Patricia
    Playing catch up. Poor you. Hope you're feeling better soon.
    Will sign Mr Duck up for the wrapping class. Think I told you about him attempting to wrap a present using a Pritt stick instead of sellotape. . .God love him!
    Super boxes chuck. Glad they sold well.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete