Thursday, 28 November 2013

"Wonderful Day"

Welcome Blog friends, thank you for calling by today.  
I have to thank you for all your lovely comments on yesterday`s card which I really did not like.  Transfer from brain to card just did not work for me...............could possibly be lack of "brain"!!!!
However I feel today`s offering is more my thing.
I have had a wonderful day "at home" .  John and I worked out that apart from a week past Monday when I spent most of the day in bed nursing a horrible cold, this is the first time in 5 weeks I spent a whole day in the house.
I did the essential housework, cooked lunch and dinner other that that I had time to "Play" and I loved it. 
Tomorrow it will be food shopping I think, the fridge looks rather bare.
Here is one of the cards I made today.


White base card approx 6 x 6
Piece of white card I scored on my Ultimate using the Box Board.  I lightly distressed it
Cheery Lyn Doily Die, distressed a great deal more than the scored card
SB Classic Circle die to Die cut a sentiment stamp which I thought was rather appropriate
Marianne Dies for the all the swirls and Foliage
My old faithful and all time favorite ever Die SB Blossom Five for the Rose

That`s it for today
Thank you for your visit I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx

 



Posted by Picasa

25 comments:

  1. So glad you had some well deserved 'me' time today Patricia.
    Your card is stunning. I love the colours, wonderful doily die and of course your beautiful flower and foliage.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card Patricia, beautiful doily with that gorgeous flower spray. forgot I had that foliage die!!!
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shabby chic look to your beautiful card, Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very elegant and classy card Patricia. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely design and just what Sasha said, a gorgeous shabby look.
    hugs to you.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh Patricia, this card is beautiful!! Very very elegant and the flower spray is simply stunning! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beauty Patricia, love the doily and of course the flower! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Patricia, Love, love, love, this card, I love the scored and distressed background, very effective, and the 'corsage' is stunning, as always your cards are stunning.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Patricia. very, very elegant!! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia
    Thank goodness you finally got some Patricia time. Im having Ang time today, hurrah!
    Beautiful and elegant card chuck. Love the rose as usual.
    Take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Patricia,
    Beautiful card, and as you say more your style. Flower spray gorgeous as usual.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Patricia,
    Beautiful card, and as you say more your style. Flower spray gorgeous as usual.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elegant, stylish and classy. Fab card. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia, beautiful card, loving the colours and the doily die is so pretty, and as usual your blooms are stunning. It's all very elegant, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is stunning Patricia - love the texture and tones in this card - just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, luv everything about it xx thank you for your kind comments yesterday and I am flattered xx take care and have a fab weekend xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card Patricia, love your floral arrangement and the background.
    Enjoy your food shopping!
    Good to hear you are feeling better too.
    Happy crafting, hugs
    Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes this is more you, so glad you had a day to yourself and found time to play. Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. My goodness you do flowers so well. This is incredibly elegant as ever Patricia. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous card Patricia. love it x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to send you a Christmas card Patricia. I would be honoured!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That flower is surely the icing on the cake - such an elegant card.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Patricia,

    A beautiful card, love all the distressing , the colours, doily die and flower, gorgeous each and every bit of it.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete