Tuesday, 7 January 2014

"A Happy Birthday Card"

Hello folks, all calm here, I hope it is the same where your based.
Not a lot going on here at the moment, I will be going out tomorrow.  First time this year, I have to go, I am meeting Hazel and some friends.    Now, I know if I called off there would be real serious lectures from my sister!!!!  Once I am there it will be fine it is just the thought of going out. 
We have had it dry if still a bit windy here today, hopefully it will be more of the same for my outing tomorrow.
Managed to get a few crafty things done for the Card Classes starting at the Tearoom next Tuesday.  I have spent the day making up the kits for "Baby Cards" a boy and a girl card.  Will show them soon, don`t want to put them up yet just in case any of the ladies have decided to have a look at my Blog.  Most of them say they don`t have or are not interested in computers but you never know!!!!   I am certainly not "into" computers but I do manage some things (not a lot)  I would certainly hate to be without one.  I am no use at anything technical that`s for sure, however I am happy with what I manage to do.
My card today was inspired by a very small piece of Tilda paper I found while having a wee tidy up!!!!
Do I use it or put it in the bag for the school.......................I used it!!!





Base card Centura Pearl approx 5 x 7
Layers of Pink and Pearl card stock
Beatrix Potter Embossing Folder
Tilda Paper (told you it was a small piece)
SB Dies
Signature Die (build a flower) from Joanna Sheen
Crealie Leaf Die also from Joanna
Stamping Up Stamp

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for taking time to pop in I really appreciate you do that
I really love that you leave such sweet comments Thank You for those as well
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia  xxx

22 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia
    We were both in the pink (wait til you see mine tomorrow lol!)
    It may be a small piece but size is not important (snigger).
    Your card is soooo pretty and reminds me of a Sue W buckle card. The school's loss is our gain.
    Enjoy your girlie outing. It will do you good chuck! Hope your friend Anne is doing OK.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the pretty design and beautiful flowers.
    I hope you have a good time tomorrow.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Patricia and love your embossed background
    And pretty frame

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia,

    This is a gorgeous card, so pretty. A beautiful little piece of paper I would have kept it too!

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Patricia, you've turned a little snippet into a gorgeous card, this is so pretty. Nice and calm here too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean, Patricia, Tilda papers are far too pretty to throw even a snippet away. And that piece fits perfectly into your frame. Love your embossing too. Your card looks really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia, your card is a real stunner. Amazing what you do with the smallest piece of paper, you would have a field day in my room! Hope your catch up with Hazel and friends goes well I am sure you'll enjoy it when you get there, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shows what can be done with a scrap of lovely paper. Lovely card so elegant, soft colours and sweet flower. Give my regards to Hazel when you meet up. Really must make am attempt at joining you two one day.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card & luv the banner threaded through the die - it looks fab xx luv the paper too - it might be small but makes an impact xx enjoy your outing xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia, To think, this card was compiled around the piece of Tilda paper, absolutely brilliant, and I'm so glad you used the Tilda paper as it is gorgeous, a really beautiful card. I haven't heard of this embossing folder, but it is really lovely, and your flowers and foliage, as always, are stunning.
    I hope you have a good day with Hazel and your friends, and that the weather stays good for you. It's dank and rainy here, yucky, roll on summer !!.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Patricia, I love the design and the little piece of Tilda paper is perfect! I hope you had a good time yesterday! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous card Patricia. I love the design, so elegant and pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a very pretty card, I just love the design. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful, love that idea and will be copying you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely card Patricia - I hope you ahve a fab day out! I'm still no closer to sorting out what my ladies will be doing next monday - I love inky mess and there's one of them that doesn't - perhaps its time to have a clean card!!! Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Patricia. Love the wee dash of colour. Great embossing and layering too.
    HNY, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia,
    beautiful card. I love the design and that flower is gorgeous. I must order some more Centura White card. I have run out and I use it quite often, as you also do. Do you order your from Cand C, only every time they send me card it's always marked or damaged, and it's such a pain to send it back. I have contacted them about it but it still arrives in the same way.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Patricia, this is a beautiful card, gorgeous little piece of Tilda paper as it's focus and framed by beautiful die.

    Hope you enjoyed meeting up with Hazel and your friends, higs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very beautiful card Patricia, love the scrummy embossing.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous card Patricia, really lovely piece of tilda paper, sets the card of to a tee. love your embossing and pretty flower.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card as always Patricia, Beautiful embossing & paper...Love the flower... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  22. A truly perfect birthday card, lovely diecuts, beautiful flowers, what more could a recipient ask for! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete