Monday, 13 January 2014

"One of each"

Hello and welcome to my little corner of Blogland.
Thank you all very much for your wonderful comments on my Rose card.  I have been enjoying using up some other little bits.  I made lots of roses, put them in a box for future use.................will I remember they are there???
I have tried to get round everyone`s Blog, I do hope I have managed.  I did not leave you out intentionally if I missed you.  
I have another new follower, welcome ........AussieaNNie all the way from Australia.  Well I think you would have guessed that on your own.  I hope you like what you see and pop back again soon.   
Not too busy here at the Ranch today,  house done, then off out to the Dentist in Perth.  I chipped a bit off one of my teeth just before Christmas.  Sorted now, all cleaned and polished, big smiles once again.   Had a little look round some of the shops, sales on but nothing that took my fancy.  I did buy a couple of rucksacks for the boys the ones the use for school are rather tatty.  We did think they might have gotten them as gifts at Christmas, but no.  Anyway that`s for them when they come along for tea on Thursday.
Glad I managed to raise a smile with my escapades while out walking.  Living out in the sticks, getting older!!! and liking long walks wearing rather bright clothing does have its drawbacks.................!!!!
My cards today are the ones the ladies will be making at the Card Class tomorrow morning.  The group really are not adventurous, I so wanted to teach them new techniques but NO!!!!  They just want to make cards. not too fancy,  not too many Die Cuts, not too thick because that makes then expensive to post ahhhhh!!!!!!  As long as they are happy I suppose I have to just go with the flow as they say........!!

One for a boy

One for a girl

Elaine bought  6 of the Baby Art Pads from LOTV.  We have used some, we will do more cards using some of the others later.  If you have not used these they are really good.  You get lots of images and 3 or 4 of each in a pad. 
Base cards approx 6 x 6
Blue & Pink card stock
Papers printed from Perfect Papercrafting Companions CD..........www.creativecraftingworld.co.uk
Images from LOV Art Pads
SB border Die
Ribbon & Buttons from stash

Some of the ladies do not have Die Cutting machines and keep telling Elaine and I not to have too many Die Cuts on the cards.  Can`t complain about these then......................sure as eggs is eggs some will. 
That`s it for today
Thank you so much for popping in I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx

39 comments:

  1. We have a saying here in the wild west of Colorado. "Some people would complain if you hung them with a new rope." (LOL) The cards are very cute but no die cuts makes it hard to get very fancy. Darling paper and images. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your baby cards look adorable Patricia! With such sweet images and pretty papers you don't to add more embellies, great designs! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Evening Patricia. I think your cards are beautiful. Like you I love my die cuts, but I still remember when I had no cutting machines and was always in awe of those who made beautiful cards using them. So maybe your ladies will want to move forward as well. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Patricia, both cards are lovely, such sweet images, and your layouts are great.
    Your ladies are a right fussy lot, but no dies means less work for you, take care, hugs Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evening Patricia,
    Very pretty cards, the art pads from LOTV are really good value and lovely images, I have had a few of them myself.
    Bet your ladies will eventually surrender to the use of die cuts.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot imagine life without my die cutting now! However, your ladies won't be able to complain about these. The images are great and the backing papers look lovely. Hugs Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty Patricia hope you and all your ladies have a wonderful day huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two very sweet cards, Patricia. I love both images and your embellishing. Great projects for your ladies xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them both, so sweet and adorable just like babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet baby cards Patricia. Love the images and designs.
    I hope the class goes well tomorrow.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia,

    Lovely cards, very pretty. I am sure they will be just what they want and pretty flat for postage too lol!

    I have already been informed I could wear rubber gloves lol! Luckily they would not fit over the bandage! Though when I told hubby I have got to keep it dry for another 3 days he did question whether I was telling the truth, don't know why and its my son whose doing most of the washing up as hubby is always working late lol! Men ay?

    Take care, your Grandsons will no doubt love their new school bags.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely baby cards, I have the same chant from the ladies at my mum's wee club, please, smaller cards and not too high. Takes the fun out of card making not using dies.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh your ladies don't know what they are missing not using die cuts, I am so enjoying playing with your dies. And you can still make them flattish. Love these baby cards lovely images. Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two adorable cards Patricia, love those LOTV images. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia
    Two Fabulous card..... Love these sweet images.....
    Hugs Sylviexxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. These cards are lovely Patricia. I did my group today and they are just the opposite. They love getting inky and messy . its great fun! I would find your group challenging! Hope it goes well x

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful baby cards Patricia, keep looking at the stamps in these design, thinking I ought to get the pads instead,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful and very useful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning from Aussie land Patricia, love your cards and the LOTV pads are great and not too expensive..thanks for your warm welcome and I doubt I will stay away, your cards are gorgeous and I love to read the 'funny' side of you...like the dentist in Perth, well we have a Perth here in Western Australia....funny, I live in Newcastle, New South Wales Australia, our worlds are the same aren't they like us crafting buddies, we are all the same. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Patricia two lovely cards for a new birth I am sure the ladies will love them. I always tend to use gingham on new baby cards I think it is perfect for them but no idea why! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Two stunning cards and 'flat' xx deep breath requires me thinks xx anyway with regards to walking like I said on Mrs Ducks blog when a gal has to go she has to go!! xx enjoy your craft class and as I say deep breaths xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Morning Patricia, You can't please all of the people all of the time, as the saying goes, but the ladies will be loving these cards. I love the focal images, they are really pretty, and the backing papers are just so right for baby cards, always fresh and beautiful.
    Have a lovely day.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your baby cards Patricia. Can't beat gingham for babies. Such cute wee images too.
    Happy crafting, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Patricia, these are so cute and your ladies will have loved them I'm sure! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous cards Patricia, love the sweet images & fab designs.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Patricia
    I missed this somehow yesterday, sorry. Aw sooooo cute. If any of your ladies complained about these, make em sit in the corner.
    Hope it went well.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow,so adorable Patricia and so sweet.
    i love them both and the cute stamps.
    hugs to you.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are so sweet, and wish I could be there to enjoy your class. You'll just have to share your new techniques with us bloggers! Love the colors of each of these gender cards, and your ladies are sure to enjoy a class like this. Love those LOTV images, and the way you've embellished each card, really makes each one so special. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Patricia,
    these are super examples of what they are to make at your class.
    Love the LOTV pads and the gingham paper.
    It is good to have bright clothes on when walking in country lanes, but as you say it has it's draw backs for the other things. lol.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely cards!! Very pretty and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love both of these. Very creative and I think the blue one just speaks to me. Something about that lovely shade of blue that is very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What lovely cards Pat, thank you so much for passing by my blog and saying hello, at least I know that I still have one follower lol, it is so kind of you. I don't visit as often as I should, but when I do I know that I will always be pleasantly surprised by the cards that you produce as they are always wonderful and very eye catching and a joy to look at. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  33. Both your baby cards are adorable Patricia wonderful framing and paper.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh isn't it so hard to make everyone happy at a class?! These cards are fabulous and hopefully will be well-liked by all.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Simply beautiful cards, perfect!x

    ReplyDelete
  36. Gorgeous cards Patricia, The images and papers are so sweet.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete