Monday, 17 February 2014

"It`s a Boy"

Hello Blog friends and followers hope you all had a good weekend.
Thank you for calling by and for all the lovely comments on my last card.  I have had a few comments from people who don`t have a Blog.  I just want to thank you for those comments I really do appreciate you taking the time to visit.   I do hope to see you back again.
Wonderful weather here over the weekend although not quite so nice today.  Got lots of washing out and dried yesterday.  Should have tipped John out of the bed yesterday rather than today to get the bedding done.   Had it all out on the line then the rain came on.  Not heavy, but enough to wet the clothes rather than dry them. All dry now via the tumble dryer and ready for ironing.
Went to visit a new baby boy this morning.  John dropped me off while he went and did some bits and pieces he needed to do.  Little Arthur, Robert is just gorgeous, small but beautifully formed, he was 21/2 weeks early.  John dropped me off, I did walk the mile back home, that was my exercise for today.
I had asked Hazel to do a Baby Gift Basket for me.   We did not know what the baby was to be so decided on White and Yellow.  I asked Hazel if "she" had photographed it ........ no!! was the reply.   Well neither did I,  so we can`t show it.  I was so beautiful, Hazel always makes a fantastic job of Gift Baskets.   Oh! well that` the way it goes, right couple of "numpties" .....LOL!!!
Here is the card I made to go with the gift.  I did cards for the "Big Brother & Sister" and forgot to photo them.  I took the cards and a gift for each of the other children.  Charlie 6 and Eve 4 a longer gap between Eve and Arthur the couple spent 2 years building the most stunningly beautiful house. No time for making babies when they were busy doing that.......!!!



Base card approx 5 x 7
Blue card stock
White card stock embossed
SB Heart Square Die Cuts
LOTV Image
Few embellishments to finish off

That`s it for today off to do the ironing 
Thank you for popping by I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xx





30 comments:

  1. Hello Patricia, this is so adorable, love the image and your design, I really think LOTV baby images are just wonderful. Love your little embellishments.

    Yes you were right what a strange comment, i hadn't seen it till you drew my attention to it. It's deleted now, picked the wrong person to try and convert. happy ironing, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Patricia, adorble image and I love your detailing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Such a cute image and the layout looks so lovely.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Patricia I love everything LOTV!! gorgeous dies too, I love the smell of new babies lol lucky you! huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia,
    beautiful card for such a wonderful occasion. Congrats to the new family.
    Love your super design and those fab die cuts too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling baby card. I have a habit of forgetting to take pictures of cards I make also. Frustrates me at times but what's a body to do?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful baby card Patricia. So fresh and "clean" looking, if you know what I mean. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Patricia, love the image and you have framed it lovely.
    A fair gap in ages but at least they now have a beautiful home to raise their children. There is 6 years between my two!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful baby card as ever big sis, it doesn't seem as long as 6yrs when their first one was born. Can believe you forgot to photograph your other cards - what are we like. Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeously cute. Lovely image and great design,. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous and cute card and luv the image and the die-cuts xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh hun,this is just so so cute,love the image and the dies you have used,hugs Cheyrlxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia, this is such a cute card, LOTV images are always so adorable and I love the embossed background, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi Patricia, adorable baby card, love this sweet image and beautiful layout.
    Congratulations to the parents.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is adorable Patricia, great design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Patricia, love the image, die cuts and fun embossed background.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning Patricia, Congratulations to the parents, I'll bet they loved your gifts and cards.
    I'm loving this Baby Boy card, the image is gorgeous. I made a Baby Girl card at the weekend for my next door but one neighbour, and she is small too, but absolutely gorgeous, I love babies.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahhh Patricia .. .. your card is super lovely and cute.

    I love baby cards!

    Hope you got to cuddle the baby!

    Have a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia
    Soooooooo cute and I love the blue matted behind the hearts.
    Bigger gap between ankle biters probably as they had no energy as well as no time lol! What are you and Hazel like eh with your photos eh? Happens to us all my friend.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Patricia,
    A really lovely card, using the LOTV image these are so cute, I used one last week for a christening card for the great grandmother to give, she was so pleased with it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card for a baby boy Patricia. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a sweet baby boy card. Loving the heart frame borders, they just add to the sweet of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous baby card with all those hearts.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a gorgeous card, such a sweet image love this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a beautiful image Patricia. Now, please make sure you get a photo of the next gift basket Hazel creates as I'd love to see it, especially as you've whetted our appetites!! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  26. so very cute, love the stamp and the frames too
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a cute baby card.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  28. It seems to have taken me ages to blog again Patricia, so sorry for being MIA for a bit, but it's our peak season right now, so very busy at work, but I'm having a little break now ;-) Love your cute baby card, it's most adorable with that gorgeous bunny and heart frame!! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete