Friday, 21 March 2014

"Who Stole my Week??"

Hello Blog friends, followers and passeres by.  Thank you so much for taking time to come visit me I love having you here. Thank you for all your lovely comments on my Daisy card.  I enjoyed making it, you all know I love making flowers, the more to cut and assemble the more fun.  
I am sorry if I have missed commenting on any of your Blogs, I will get there I promise.
Someone "stole" my week I really do not have a clue where it has gone.
I also got a rather big order for cards which I am slowly working my way through.   My only real problem with the amount of cards is, the customer wants a lot of them "flat" for posting.  "Flat" cards means NO dimensional flowers, I am not good at that.   Once they have been handed over to the customer I will manage to post some.
I have to get a move on today, the boys have asked if they can have a "sleepover" this evening.  Will have to go stock up especially on MILK!!!  No time for for serious crafting when they are here.  Robert and I do craft but that`s the fun stuff.   We are hoping it stays dry so that we can at least go out with them tomorrow.  They love out on their bikes with Grandpa, funnily enough Granny always has something to do in the house.....!!!!  You know the saying  ....  Golf spoils a good Walk ..... well that`s how it is for me.  Although I have my bike I would rather walk the amount of miles they bike.
OK here is a card that has been lying waiting to get on here:-


Base card 6 x 6
Kanban card in dark brown, same card in light brown.  Gone are the days when you could visit their factory and FILL boxes.  John worked for a company down that way.  When he was down for Sales Meetings I went with him and had great fun at Kanban.
I just mixed the browns  
Faux stitching, a little bit of distressing
A few Die cuts, a bit ribbon,  a hand written greeting and there you have it

That's it for today
Thank you very much for calling in I really appreciate it
Have a fantastic weekend and I will see you all soon
Hugs

Patricia  xxx




29 comments:

  1. Lovely card Patricia love your colours and stitching....yes I know what you mean about trying to keep cards flat particularly as postage is set to rise again...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Patricia, this is gorgeous! Your floral arrangement as always is beautiful! I know what you mean, whilst I am quite happy to start off working with a 'flat' card, I have to hold myself back when the urge to add dimension starts to creep in and the card is a commission or I know it needs to be posted. I do offer boxes for commissioned cards, but rarely get anyone requesting them. Have a great weekend, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Patricia,
    Stunning card, love the flower arrangement, you have work ed wonders with a few die cuts. Enjoy the boys sleepover.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia
    Fabulous card..... Love the embellies.... Hugs Sylviexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia this is so pretty, really stunning card. Have fun with your boys - I'm sure you will! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card ,love the little flutterbies , have fun with the boys i am having mine for the weekend too, { we dont see ours that often but when we do we have so much fun , they are so precious }
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just sent my grandson home and the house if very quiet. Suddenly he is 16 and talking about the prom! Where do the years go. So enjoy your boys while you can! Love the card, such a pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is gorgeous Patricia. So hard making flat cards now, we are all used to height aren,t we?. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Patricia! Really beautifully made and with the stitching and butterflies you could link this into Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge - although it sounds as if you're in for a busy time! Have fun :)

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing. The faux stitching finishes the design of perfectly.
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. a beautiful card Patricia - it must be wonderful getting large orders for cards - I get orders in the singles - about every two months lol!!!! Still I'm happy! And I know what you mean about the time stealing pixies - they're down here too - lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another beautiful card Patricia, love your colour combo and floral arrangement. The buttons I have are from Dress it up in the States but you can get some in the UK now.
    Enjoy your sleepover later!
    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know just how you feel Patricia...my week has gone awol too! A beautiful card, so handy for any occasion. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Patricia, just beautiful. Love the papers and design. Pity Kanban are no more they used to have such quality stuff.
    Enjoy your weekend

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your shabby-chic card. The little butterflys are sweet! Have a fun weekend with your grandsons!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Patricia what a stunning card. Sorry I have not been around much this week. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card Patricia, your faux stitching is great. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Patricia, beautiful card once again. Love your fab colour theme and the flowers are gorgeous. Have a lovely time with your boys, hope you get good weather, we have sleet tonight and it's really cold, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia
    Sorry I'm late but been at the NEC today. Will bring you up to speed with that another time. Coincidentally, had a nice chat with Dawn Wheeler today. Its a shame that Kanban went down the tubes as some of their card was fabulous. I still have odd bits (steady!!!).
    Super design again chuck.
    Would it be cheaper for you get your own cow than empty Tesco of milk each week lol!!!
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful design Patrician, love your colors and gorgeous flowers, no what you mean about flat cards, luckily I have not been asked to make any.
    do you realize Kanban are still going!!! they are Aspire crafts now..
    they were at Harrogate craft show, with both on there stall, they were also on C/C. as Aspire..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bet your week is lying side by side with mine Patricia ;-) Can't find mine either! But thank God it's weekend again!! Your card looks so pretty with the tiny butterflies and lovely flower arrangement! Enjoy your days off, hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  22. Morning Patricia, 'Tempus' definitely does 'Fugit' as the saying goes ........ These weeks are just flying by, it's scary. Hope your time goes well with the boys and that the rain stays away !!
    I'm loving your card, really beautiful and vintage-looking, I love it.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Patricia,time does fly by. We have been married 15 years today and I do wonder where the time went. Your card is lovely and it gives us great pleasure to create something so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning card Patricia....Love the design with the pretty butterflies & flowers... Beautiful... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is gorgeous, I love the browns and your butterflies are so pretty!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I didn't even realize there was a week to have lost?!??!!! Gorgeous card with a nice touch of grunge.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The stitching works brilliantly on this Patricia. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete